Liberal Hero Colin Kaepernick Wears Fidel Castro T-Shirt

Congratulations Liberals, you're hero and defender of the oppressed is a Fidel Castro fan.

colin-kaepernick-castro-t-shirt.jpg

too bad the site doesnt have a "what a joke" feature --LOL

Brutal Castro Never did this Brutal stuff...

Just to give you an example of how complete this is, and how military this has been, between 1900 and W.W. II, we had 5,000 marines in Nicaragua for a total of 28 years. We invaded the Dominican Republic 4 times. Haiti, we occupied it for 12 years. We put our troops into Cuba 4 times, Panama 6 times, Guatemala once, plus a CIA covert action to overthrow the democratic government there once. Honduras, 7 times. And by the way, we put 12,000 troops into the Soviet Union during that same period of time.

We had the `public safety program' going throughout Central and Latin America for 26 years, in which we taught them to break up subversion by interrogating people. Interrogation, including torture, the way the CIA taught it. Dan Metrione, the famous exponent of these things, did 7 years in Brazil and 3 in Uruguay, teaching interrogation, teaching torture. He was supposed to be the master of the business, how to apply the right amount of pain, at just the right times, in order to get the response you want from the individual.

They developed a wire. They gave them crank generators, with `U.S. AID' written on the side, so the people even knew where these things came from. They developed a wire that was strong enough to carry the current and fine enough to fit between the teeth, so you could put one wire between the teeth and the other one in or around the genitals and you could crank and submit the individual to the greatest amount of pain, supposedly, that the human body can register.
Americas Third World War: How 6 million People Were killed in CIA secret wars against third world countries

Last edited:
You never saw the "Brutal Castro" do this to "his own people" ....WTF ...how can this be
Youngsters arrested and sent to jail in school buses. Black people singing at Church and at the streets. Police brutality, officers using high-pressure fire hoses and police dogs. Rev. Martin Luther King Jr. sent to jail. All these pictures caused headlines across the nation and around the world.

It's ironic how he complains about the oppression of Black people, yet admires Castro, a dictator who oppressed, tortured, and killed tens of thousands of own people.

Liberalism is a mental disorder.

Man you guys lol.

There were thousands of people who actually moured the dudes passing. This guy wore a shirt. And your assumption is one if the extreme...that's he idolizes murder lmao! Be serious. And then to tie him and his shirt to be a mascot for "liberals" et al is even more of a Stretch Armstrong.

Let's follow the logic. Castro killed people amongst other things. Kapernick wore a shirt of Castro. Therefore Kapernick supports murder and torture only. And since Kapernick supports murder and torture then so does the left.

Now try that again with Trump and Put in which is a much clearer line. No?
Yeah right. This is a guy who makes a big deal over refusing to stand up for the national anthem during NFL games, bashes the US as a country that oppresses blacks, but, just "happened" to wear a Castro shirt right after Castro's death, knowing quite well that network cameras will be on him.

So the fuck what? I'm absorbing all your faux rage but I cant seem to see the big deal. He wore a shirt of someone you dont like. Thats big news? To who?

No no, you're right, it doesn't mean he had respect for Castro and what he stood for. That morning, all his T-shirts were being laundered and that stupid Castro shirt was the only one left in his closet.

Other than that, you are doing a great job exhibiting the mental disorder liberals are infected with. :clap2:

No, I'm getting your point here. Kapernick wore a Castro shirt the day after he died and when you buy a Castro shirt that means you want to destroy the US and support murder and torture. The proceeds from the shirts say right there it goes toward funding murders and torture. So you're right, tis an outrage that someone is wearing a shirt of someone you dont like.

Now, what can we do about it? Cry? Pretend a NFL QB is a secret agent? Maybe say he smells like sulfur?
You are trying to whitewash the fact that he went out of his way to buy a Castro shirt the day after Castro died, and wore it intentionally, in front of TV cameras to make a political statement. If that doesn't show his support and solidarity with Castro and his legacy, I don't know what does.

He bought a shirt and wore it that day. Any other motivations, thoughts, ideas etc you conjure up are your imagination. Lets just not pretend that buying a shirt and "going out of your way" by putting it on has anything to do with supporting every single thing that person ever has done. Its like wearing a shirt with Reagan and claiming someone supports Psychic readings. Lol. You're trying really really hard to make this something important.

So like I said, it's quite ironic that on one hand he complains about oppression of blacks in the US, yet shows solidarity with a regime that oppressed, killed, and tortured tens of thousands of its own people.

He wore a shirt, he didnt "show solidarity" goofy.

Or maybe because Castro was a symbol of anti-Americanism, and the ignorant attention whore didn't care about any thing else but that.

Or maybe something else that isnt negative and nefarious. Is that even possible? Or do you want to keep going with if you bought the shirt you love torture?

you can buy online, but what store in the US has them sitting on the shelf?

what store that Kapernick would shop at has them sitting on the shelf?

why do the wing nuts hate Colin Kaepernick's Fists Amendment Rights to self Expression
Colin Kaepernick protesting the System
hi-res-317a2dce2474f0e892469a4ce607f94f_crop_north.jpg

Right Wing Shiite Head Protesting the System

Civilian-Sniper.jpg

Any Questions ??

Last edited:
White Patriot taking a knee to Protest Injustice against White men
160218-nevada-standoff-jpo-1241a_688cbfc681f73a3f611fbb4acbc0c1c8.nbcnews-fp-1200-800.jpg

Colin Kaepernick committing an atrocity against America by taking a Knee in protest against Injustice for Black Folk ...
colin-kaepernick-kneeling.jpg

In our country we have martial law packaged as law and order and sold to the public as necessary for keeping the peace.how come that "brutal Castro" did not think of that ? This scene , From Ferguson Missouri, has never been seen anywhere in Cuba
police-weapons.jpg

Man you guys lol.

There were thousands of people who actually moured the dudes passing. This guy wore a shirt. And your assumption is one if the extreme...that's he idolizes murder lmao! Be serious. And then to tie him and his shirt to be a mascot for "liberals" et al is even more of a Stretch Armstrong.

Let's follow the logic. Castro killed people amongst other things. Kapernick wore a shirt of Castro. Therefore Kapernick supports murder and torture only. And since Kapernick supports murder and torture then so does the left.

Now try that again with Trump and Put in which is a much clearer line. No?
Yeah right. This is a guy who makes a big deal over refusing to stand up for the national anthem during NFL games, bashes the US as a country that oppresses blacks, but, just "happened" to wear a Castro shirt right after Castro's death, knowing quite well that network cameras will be on him.

So the fuck what? I'm absorbing all your faux rage but I cant seem to see the big deal. He wore a shirt of someone you dont like. Thats big news? To who?

No no, you're right, it doesn't mean he had respect for Castro and what he stood for. That morning, all his T-shirts were being laundered and that stupid Castro shirt was the only one left in his closet.

Other than that, you are doing a great job exhibiting the mental disorder liberals are infected with. :clap2:

No, I'm getting your point here. Kapernick wore a Castro shirt the day after he died and when you buy a Castro shirt that means you want to destroy the US and support murder and torture. The proceeds from the shirts say right there it goes toward funding murders and torture. So you're right, tis an outrage that someone is wearing a shirt of someone you dont like.

Now, what can we do about it? Cry? Pretend a NFL QB is a secret agent? Maybe say he smells like sulfur?
You are trying to whitewash the fact that he went out of his way to buy a Castro shirt the day after Castro died, and wore it intentionally, in front of TV cameras to make a political statement. If that doesn't show his support and solidarity with Castro and his legacy, I don't know what does.

He bought a shirt and wore it that day. Any other motivations, thoughts, ideas etc you conjure up are your imagination. Lets just not pretend that buying a shirt and "going out of your way" by putting it on has anything to do with supporting every single thing that person ever has done. Its like wearing a shirt with Reagan and claiming someone supports Psychic readings. Lol. You're trying really really hard to make this something important.

So like I said, it's quite ironic that on one hand he complains about oppression of blacks in the US, yet shows solidarity with a regime that oppressed, killed, and tortured tens of thousands of its own people.

Or maybe because Castro was a symbol of anti-Americanism, and the ignorant attention whore didn't care about any thing else but that.

Or maybe something else that isnt negative and nefarious. Is that even possible? Or do you want to keep going with if you bought the shirt you love torture?

IDK bit like you said, you can buy them online. Who has them on a shelf doesn't seem to be of any importantance

IDK bit like you said, you can buy them online. Who has them on a shelf doesn't seem to be of any importantance

He did not just see it, he had to seek it out. Intent

Brutal Castro Never did this Brutal stuff...

Just to give you an example of how complete this is, and how military this has been, between 1900 and W.W. II, we had 5,000 marines in Nicaragua for a total of 28 years. We invaded the Dominican Republic 4 times. Haiti, we occupied it for 12 years. We put our troops into Cuba 4 times, Panama 6 times, Guatemala once, plus a CIA covert action to overthrow the democratic government there once. Honduras, 7 times. And by the way, we put 12,000 troops into the Soviet Union during that same period of time.

We had the `public safety program' going throughout Central and Latin America for 26 years, in which we taught them to break up subversion by interrogating people. Interrogation, including torture, the way the CIA taught it. Dan Metrione, the famous exponent of these things, did 7 years in Brazil and 3 in Uruguay, teaching interrogation, teaching torture. He was supposed to be the master of the business, how to apply the right amount of pain, at just the right times, in order to get the response you want from the individual.

They developed a wire. They gave them crank generators, with `U.S. AID' written on the side, so the people even knew where these things came from. They developed a wire that was strong enough to carry the current and fine enough to fit between the teeth, so you could put one wire between the teeth and the other one in or around the genitals and you could crank and submit the individual to the greatest amount of pain, supposedly, that the human body can register.
Americas Third World War: How 6 million People Were killed in CIA secret wars against third world countries

You never saw Americans escaping brutal America to take refugee in Cuba. I love how you ignoramuses that have never left your trailor park claim to know about international affairs. Why don't you ask a few Cuban Americans who exactly Castro was, and what he did to his people? Or how about the tens of thousands who fled that brual regime by risking their lives across the ocean in makeshift boats just to make it to Florida?

Wow, you're so smart!
Everybody tells me that. Now that I'm getting old it doesn't happen very often, but I do have some really brilliant moments. Like right now, for example. Read the rest of this post and see what I mean.

Cuban Americans, who's families suffered under Castro were insulted by Kaepernick's support for Castro and his comments. Doy!
Irakis, who's families were raped, tortured, and murdered by US soldiers during the illegal invasion of their country, are insulted every time they see your t-shirt with the american flag on it.

What domestic or international body of law, has convicted GW Bush or the US for "crimes against humanity" you 'etard? LOL.
My oh my, you must be illiterate. Did you not read the links I provided? "Avoiding prosecution" - "Refusing to travel to Switzerland". Do you sort of understand what those mean? Huh?

send him to cuba............one way
Beautiful beaches, a rain forest, great food and music and the women look pretty good too. With the Cuban mafia living in Miami now, it`s a much better place than it was under Batista. Cubans now have doctors, schools and healthcare. It`s no wonder that only 2 million tourists visit Cuba every year.

Free schools, doctors and healthcare and the average Cuban makes $25 a day. What else could anyone ask for?
In America you might make 200 dollars a day but don't get sick or old.

... I love how you ignoramuses that have never left your trailor park claim to know about international affairs.
I have traveled around the world (mostly overland) and I have been to about 100 countries. I have met thousands of people, and I find it interesting that so many earnest people in the world are aware of American international treachery .... while you sit there in the epicentre, in a self-inflicted befuddled state of "duh".

He did not just see it, he had to seek it out. Intent
You mean he typed out the name "Fidel Castro" (just like I've done right now) and then pressed the 'search button'? Holy shit!
yellow-smiley-surprised-emoticon.gif

"Intent " is right! That is pre-meditated information-seeking of the most despicable order! Hey man, I searched it once but I closed my eyes before the results showed up on the monitor screen. Whew!
sweating.gif

Last edited:

Forum List

Back