Liberal Hero Colin Kaepernick Wears Fidel Castro T-Shirt

Wow, you're so smart!
Everybody tells me that. Now that I'm getting old it doesn't happen very often, but I do have some really brilliant moments. Like right now, for example. Read the rest of this post and see what I mean.

Cuban Americans, who's families suffered under Castro were insulted by Kaepernick's support for Castro and his comments. Doy!
Irakis, who's families were raped, tortured, and murdered by US soldiers during the illegal invasion of their country, are insulted every time they see your t-shirt with the american flag on it.

What domestic or international body of law, has convicted GW Bush or the US for "crimes against humanity" you 'etard? LOL.
My oh my, you must be illiterate. Did you not read the links I provided? "Avoiding prosecution" - "Refusing to travel to Switzerland". Do you sort of understand what those mean? Huh?
So then, you can't name an international body of law that has convicted the US or its leaders of "war crimes".

I have a Darth Vader shirt and I've never used the Force in my life
Huh? Not even once?! Man, if I had me one of them T-shirts I'd be writing up a list of all the people who done me wrong these past 70 years .... and be «forcin'» the bastards one-by-one!
This is all very entertaining except for that fact that Kaepernick also stated that he wore the shirt intentionally because he supported Castro, while bashing his own country again.

Congratulations Liberals, you're hero and defender of the oppressed is a Fidel Castro fan.

colin-kaepernick-castro-t-shirt.jpg
Funny.....a Cuban American player on Miami bulldozed his ass keeping him from winning last Sunday.

... I love how you ignoramuses that have never left your trailor park claim to know about international affairs.
I have traveled around the world (mostly overland) and I have been to about 100 countries. I have met thousands of people, and I find it interesting that so many earnest people in the world are aware of American international treachery .... while you sit there in the epicentre, in a self-inflicted befuddled state of "duh".

I too have traveled and I say you're a fucking liar. Most people would give their right arm to come to America. Their states medias might spread propaganda about the US.

Huh? Not even once?! Man, if I had me one of them T-shirts I'd be writing up a list of all the people who done me wrong these past 70 years .... and be «forcin'» the bastards one-by-one!
This is all very entertaining except for that fact that Kaepernick also stated that he wore the shirt intentionally because he supported Castro, while bashing his own country again.

What is entertaining is you taking a shirt and claiming that wearing it means you supported any and everything that person has ever done in life.

What is entertaining is you taking a shirt and claiming that wearing it means you supported any and everything that person has ever done in life.
I didn't claim it dufus, Kaepernick himself did.

Here you are claiming Kapernick said something he didnt and hiding behind the lie you create. If you read carefully I said wearing a shirt doesnt mean you supported any and everything that person has ever done in life.

You just said Kapernick said "it" himself.

Dont be shy, what is the "it" you're referring too? Because I can bet the "it" IS NOT supporting any and everything that person has ever done in life.

Here you are claiming Kapernick said something he didnt and hiding behind the lie you create. If you read carefully I said wearing a shirt doesnt mean you supported any and everything that person has ever done in life.

You just said Kapernick said "it" himself.

Dont be shy, what is the "it" you're referring too? Because I can bet the "it" IS NOT supporting any and everything that person has ever done in life.
Yeah he said it. I posted his quoted about Castro building schools while America builds prisons. The entire Cuban American community was offended by this spoiled brat jackass' comments and his support for a regime that killed, oppressed and tortured.

Yeah he said it.

He didnt say he supported everything and anything he's done in life goofball. You're trying to mix support for school building with killing people and going "When he says schools he really means murder"

ROFL

Yeah he said it.

He didnt say he supported everything and anything he's done in life goofball. You're trying to mix support for school building with killing people and going "When he says schools he really means murder"

ROFL
Ah so now we're down to parsing words, "he didn't say he supported everything" but some things. oh ok. But he did support Castro and that's why he wore that shirt and said those things.

Yeah he said it.

ROFL
Ah so now we're down to parsing words, "he didn't say he supported everything" but some things. oh ok. But he did support Castro and that's why he wore that shirt and said those things.

Yes the only way you can present an argument is to not parse words and pretend that schools mean murder. Because if you listen to the words he said or PARSE as you like to call it. He never mentioned murder, torture or oppression. So to you that means he supports the things he never mentioned because you say so.

Yeah he said it.

ROFL

Yes the only way you can present an argument is to not parse words and pretend that schools mean murder. Because if you listen to the words he said or PARSE as you like to call it. He never mentioned murder, torture or oppression. So to you that means he supports the things he never mentioned because you say so.
Are you claiming that you and this asshole Kaepernick know more about Castro than Cuban Americans and their ancestors who recall facing torture, firing squads, dungeons, etc. under this brutal regime for six decades?

Why can't you just admit that it was wrong, unpatriotic, and insulting for him to wear that shirt and say those things?

Yeah he said it. I posted his quoted about Castro building schools while America builds prisons. The entire Cuban American community was offended by this spoiled brat jackass' comments and his support for a regime that killed, oppressed and tortured.
Is this your bid for the "Hillary Clinton Liar of the Year" award? You are an embarrassment to homo sapia.

Yeah he said it.

ROFL

Are you claiming that you and this asshole Kaepernick know more about Castro than Cuban Americans and their ancestors who recall facing torture, firing squads, dungeons, etc. under this brutal regime for six decades?

Why can't you just admit that it was wrong, unpatriotic, and insulting for him to wear that shirt and say those things?

You're trying to change the subject from what he said and what you think it meant into Us vs Cubans and your little bullshit wont work

Forum List

Back