Liberal Hypocrisy Never Ceases - The Laurence Tribe Chronicles

Way to miss the point.

I have to assume it’s intentional with you.

Nothing escapes you, does it? [sarcasm]

Actually, the reply is directly addressing the OP, who's conclusions are based on accepting the premise here:

"Tribe is not running for office and calling his opponent an "enemy of the people" Trump does that. And if Biden does, he'd only be speaking truth."

usmb Larry Tribe Liability.png

"Liberal Hypocrisy Never Ceases - The Laurence Tribe Chronicles"​

Liberal Hypocrisy Never Ceases - The Laurence Tribe Chronicles​

The headline sums everything up perfectly

Liberal Trump haters cannot smell their own stink

Maybe if you fucking dimwits could create OPs that easily articulate your actual viewpoints rather than what you were just told to parrot from magaturd media here, perhaps there would be less lost in the translation.
All the op did was post Tribe’s liberal hypocrisy in his own words

It made sense to me

All the op did was post Tribe’s liberal hypocrisy in his own words

It made sense to me
Of course it did. :rolleyes: I believe you're the stankiest magaturd in any room. But, thanks for the completely unbiased opinion. I value it immensely. :rolleyes: :itsok:

Maybe if you fucking dimwits could create OPs that easily articulate your actual viewpoints rather than what you were just told to parrot from magaturd media here, perhaps there would be less lost in the translation.
Or, you might try to ask an attendant to help you with those big words. You retard.

Nothing escapes you, does it? [sarcasm]

Actually, the reply is directly addressing the OP, who's conclusions are based on accepting the premise here:

"Tribe is not running for office and calling his opponent an "enemy of the people" Trump does that. And if Biden does, he'd only be speaking truth."

View attachment 959065

"Liberal Hypocrisy Never Ceases - The Laurence Tribe Chronicles"​

You did miss the point. It wasn’t even a difficult point.

Now, as usual, you try in vain to deflect away from your own silly post.

😎

Forum List

Back