Liberal ignorance of Biology

Expect this sort of thing to be brought up regularly during the coming election season. Will people vote for a candidate who doesn't know the difference between a boy and a girl?

And actually, for the record, sex isn't determined at birth, it's determined at conception. But then, Democrats don't think it's a baby until AFTER it's born, so...

Virginia elected a transgendered person last week. You people are going to lose on this just like you lost on marriage equality.

Sure, all 3 of you Transgenders will vote Dem

that is the dumbest thing you've ever posted.

You believe for the sake of the greater good we should discriminate against childless adults?

Where did you get that from?

What I posted is about biology and continuation of a species. How is homosexuality ?
Why is "a beneficial biological trait on the scale of an individual" relevant to the thread or for that matter anything? LOL

We are talking about biology in this thread.

And the mind functions via the brain, which is a human organ, which makes it biological.

You want to tell people exactly what they can or cannot think, believe, feel, or do, based strictly on their genital configuration.
That is stupid.

No, I don't care what they think, they just can't make me think the same thing they do, no matter how hard they want to be a real boy/girl with the wrong parts.

The suffer from a mental defect, plain and simple.

Are you trying to say that males and females ONLY differ in their, let's say, plumbing?

Do conservatives just lie to themselves on purpose?

The survey … finds that Democrats with a bachelor’s degree or more education are more likely than other Democrats to say a person’s gender can be different from the sex they were assigned at birth.

noun

1. 1.
    the state of being male or female (typically used with reference to social and cultural differences rather than biological ones).
Never heard of Lola?

Not only do these stupid Moon Bats not know anything about Economics, History, Ethics, Climate Science or the Constitution but they are ignorant of basic Biology.. LOL!

Poll: 77% of Democrats with 4-Year Degrees Think Sex Not Determined at Birth

Poll: 77% of Democrats with 4-Year Degrees Think Sex Not Determined at Birth

Three out of four college-educated Democrats seem to believe that a man can be a woman if he just says so, regardless of his biology, genetics, and genitalia, according to a skewed survey conducted by the Pew Research Center.

GettyImages-647674462-640x480.jpg
Stupid Republicans

Sex is not determined at birth

It is determined at conception

How can THAT be?

More than a few leftardz claim that it's not even an organism at conception.

Future human being

Like an acorn is a future oak tree

We all know Acorns turn into voter fraud.

Only when outed by fake republican pimps
Outed means they did it. Who cares who turned them in?

When you accomplish nothing politically you have nothing to triumph as political accomplishments. Therefore run on wedge issues. Divide and conquer. Call your opposition names. Make stuff up and claim it as truth.

Thus we will see more of this in the coming 11 months.

Conservatives. So steadfast in their playbook you can set your watch to it.

When you accomplish nothing politically you have nothing to triumph as political accomplishments. Therefore run on wedge issues. Divide and conquer. Call your opposition names. Make stuff up and claim it as truth.

Thus we will see more of this in the coming 11 months.

Conservatives. So steadfast in their playbook you can set your watch to it.

Reality is steadfast. You cannot change it simply because you wish to.

Mark

Expect this sort of thing to be brought up regularly during the coming election season. Will people vote for a candidate who doesn't know the difference between a boy and a girl?

And actually, for the record, sex isn't determined at birth, it's determined at conception. But then, Democrats don't think it's a baby until AFTER it's born, so...

not just "democrats". not all republicans are religious zealots who think government should interfere in people's most personal choices.

Do any of you nuts realize that the BRAIN is part of one's 'biology'?

The brain telling you your gender is something other than what you were born with is a abnormality.

Oh yeah, doctor Marty? And the recommended treatment is?

Are you in favor of not treating any brain abnormality, or just the sexual ones?

Mark

What is the recommended treatment for transgendered individuals?

So, other than this where you go to the bathroom thing, that you people are obsessed with,

what exactly is the importance of forcing people to identify as one gender or another based on the organs in their pants...

(btw, should we even allow women to wear pants? Aren't pants a male thing?)

Well here's an important detail that the left constantly ignores.

You're pretty free to IDENTIFY as anything you want. Be a tree frog if that's what your biological drive tells you to be. But the problem is --- you CANNOT PASS LAWS and define new protected classes based on how one "feels" that morning when they get up... Can't be enforced. Doesn't make sense.

In fact -- it destroys the whole "Class Pandering" machine that the left has used to divide this country if I can be Black or Female or any other class I want to be by just DECLARING IT...

SO -- in the world of logic and reason -- it comes back to science and letting Medicine testify to both your sex (which certainly COULD be ambiguous at birth) and have Doctors decide if you're committed to a certain "sexuality" that disagrees with your sex.

Not up to politicians or clashes of party warriors. Get examined, make a plan, have it medically certified. Done deal. NO bullshit of "self-declaration" or today I feel like a woman.. Or I think my perfectly male 4 year old wants to be a woman...

not just "democrats". not all republicans are religious zealots who think government should interfere in people's most personal choices.

And which “most personal choices” are you talking about—killing an innocent child in cold blood, or demanding to be recognized and addressed as something that one, as a matter of undeniable biological fact, is not?

What makes you think that one must be a “religious zealot” to oppose either of these “choices”?

[

You're pretty free to IDENTIFY as anything you want. Be a tree frog if that's what your biological drive tells you to be. But the problem is --- you CANNOT PASS LAWS and define new protected classes based on how one "feels" that morning when they get up... Can't be enforced. Doesn't make sense.

We protect religion. That by definition is how a person feels.

The brain telling you your gender is something other than what you were born with is a abnormality.

Are you in favor of not treating any brain abnormality, or just the sexual ones?

Mark

Most conservatives want the right to discriminate against them.

[QUO

Who gives a shit?

You stupid Moon Bat discriminate against anybody that doesn't follow the commie politically correct mindset to kiss the ass of all the despicable greedy assholes in the country that are the core of the Democrat voting block.

Mark

I want conservatives to discriminate against any fucking worthless liberal. Why the fuck should you guys feel so privileged to FORCE your immoral ways upon us, yet then be bigots to the rest of US? I really do hate you...

No, you just think I am going to use it as a basis for some moral argument about homosexuality, which i will not.

That you need to ignore basic biology to justify being OK with homosexuality is pretty weird.
I wish you the best, sincerely

I see tough thinking is hard for you. Going against the "rightthink" of the group......

are they going to take away your progressive shill discount card if you don't toe the party line?
Ah, being gay is evidence of being a progressive? LOL

No, your inability to go outside the groupthink makes you a progressive.
LOL. You equate homosexuality with having no testicles or a gene making your legs one foot long.

Is it true or not that not being attracted to members of the opposite sex reduces your chance of procreating?

True or Not True, one or the other.

I wish you the best, sincerely

I see tough thinking is hard for you. Going against the "rightthink" of the group......

are they going to take away your progressive shill discount card if you don't toe the party line?
Ah, being gay is evidence of being a progressive? LOL

No, your inability to go outside the groupthink makes you a progressive.
LOL. You equate homosexuality with having no testicles or a gene making your legs one foot long.

Is it true or not that not being attracted to members of the opposite sex reduces your chance of procreating?

True or Not True, one or the other.

Not everyone procreates

Forum List

Back