Liberal ignorance of Biology

I use biology. If you aren't comfortable with your genitals you probably won't want to use them as much, and thus have a lower chance of passing your DNA down to future generations.

These people can do whatever they want themselves, they just don't get to take me along for the ride if I don't want to go.

Some guy with 50 guns in his den isn't asking me to validate he decision to have 50 guns by calling him "Gun Master B"

When some idjit expects me to call them he/she/ze/ve whatever and gets pissy about it they can go to hell.

As I said, your brain is part of your biology. Why do want to let businesses discriminate against gay people?

Why do you want to force people to bake a cake they don't want to?

Because it pisses off Conservatives

Get out a my shop, you fag....we don't serve gays here
You let him get away with irrelevancy and false equivalency.... which btw seems to be about the only thing the Moore Suckers have left going for them.

And your points are?
I'm just trying to understand your thoughts. I give up. Have a nice whacko day. LOL

As I said, your brain is part of your biology. Why do want to let businesses discriminate against gay people?

Actually it was never about that, it was about the ceremony, but your bluster makes it sound more "righteous" on your side.

That's both irrelevant and untrue.

They never said they denied point of sale items, just the cake for the ceremony.

It's irrelevant, and furthermore in one case they were told they didn't serve gay couples without reference to the 'ceremony'.

It doesn't matter. Catering is a business that provides both goods and services.

Actually it was never about that, it was about the ceremony, but your bluster makes it sound more "righteous" on your side.

They never said they denied point of sale items, just the cake for the ceremony.

It's irrelevant, and furthermore in one case they were told they didn't serve gay couples without reference to the 'ceremony'.

It doesn't matter. Catering is a business that provides both goods and services.
biology? JFC.

marty could be on acid.

that is the dumbest thing you've ever posted.

You believe for the sake of the greater good we should discriminate against childless adults?

Where did you get that from?

What I posted is about biology and continuation of a species. How is homosexuality ?
Why is "a beneficial biological trait on the scale of an individual" relevant to the thread or for that matter anything? LOL

We are talking about biology in this thread.

And the mind functions via the brain, which is a human organ, which makes it biological.

You want to tell people exactly what they can or cannot think, believe, feel, or do, based strictly on their genital configuration.
That is stupid.

No, I don't care what they think, they just can't make me think the same thing they do, no matter how hard they want to be a real boy/girl with the wrong parts.

The suffer from a mental defect, plain and simple.

lolol, then they have a disability which makes them eligible to benefit from all the provisions and accommodations applicable to the Americans with Disabilities Act.

biology? JFC.

marty could be on acid.

Hey I outed one guy here who claims that women who don't dress like women are abnormal,

although I doubt he'll entertain us with an elaboration of what constitutes proper woman clothes.

Not only do these stupid Moon Bats not know anything about Economics, History, Ethics, Climate Science or the Constitution but they are ignorant of basic Biology.. LOL!

Poll: 77% of Democrats with 4-Year Degrees Think Sex Not Determined at Birth

Three out of four college-educated Democrats seem to believe that a man can be a woman if he just says so, regardless of his biology, genetics, and genitalia, according to a skewed survey conducted by the Pew Research Center.

GettyImages-647674462-640x480.jpg
Stupid Republicans

Sex is not determined at birth

It is determined at conception

You let him get away with irrelevancy and false equivalency.... which btw seems to be about the only thing the Moore Suckers have left going for them.

And your points are?
I'm just trying to understand your thoughts. I give up. Have a nice whacko day. LOL

lazy.

But a contracted service or good is not a public accommodation.

What I posted is about biology and continuation of a species. How is homosexuality ?
Why is "a beneficial biological trait on the scale of an individual" relevant to the thread or for that matter anything? LOL

And the mind functions via the brain, which is a human organ, which makes it biological.

You want to tell people exactly what they can or cannot think, believe, feel, or do, based strictly on their genital configuration.
That is stupid.

No, I don't care what they think, they just can't make me think the same thing they do, no matter how hard they want to be a real boy/girl with the wrong parts.

lolol, then they have a disability which makes them eligible to benefit from all the provisions and accommodations applicable to the Americans with Disabilities Act.
Ah! So Marty is attempting to reason that because Gay people don't have sex with people of the other sex (most of them do or at least have btw) they are biologically inferior to straights? If so, we've been down this rabbit hole with him before.

And your points are?

lazy.
No, just unwilling to put up with bullshit you've tried before. If you have anything new, I'm open to listening.

That is stupid.

It's not a disability and trying that is an insult to actual disabled people.

And your points are?

lazy.
No, just unwilling to put up with bullshit you've tried before. If you have anything new, I'm open to listening.

lazy AND close minded, what a tag-team.

And your points are?

lazy.

So you are again arguing that non-procreative sex is evidence of inferiority?

That is stupid.

Ah! So Marty is attempting to reason that because Gay people don't have sex with people of the other sex (most of them do or at least have btw) they are biologically inferior to straights? If so, we've been down this rabbit hole with him before.

Anything that leads you to be less likely to pass your DNA down to future generations is biologically "bad". Not wanting to have sex with members of the opposite sex in a species that uses sexual reproduction makes you less likely to pass down your DNA.

Just like my nearsightedness makes me less likely to survive too long and pass on my DNA if I didn't have access to the technology of corrective lenses.

This has nothing to do with morality, just straight biology.

Not only do these stupid Moon Bats not know anything about Economics, History, Ethics, Climate Science or the Constitution but they are ignorant of basic Biology.. LOL!

Three out of four college-educated Democrats seem to believe that a man can be a woman if he just says so, regardless of his biology, genetics, and genitalia, according to a skewed survey conducted by the Pew Research Center.

GettyImages-647674462-640x480.jpg
Stupid Republicans

Sex is not determined at birth

It is determined at conception

How can THAT be?

More than a few leftardz claim that it's not even an organism at conception.

And your points are?

lazy.

So you are again arguing that non-procreative sex is evidence of inferiority?

it doesn't perform it's primary purpose. I wouldn't use inferior, I would use inefficient.

That is stupid.

Anything that leads you to be less likely to pass your DNA down to future generations is biologically "bad". Not wanting to have sex with members of the opposite sex in a species that uses sexual reproduction makes you less likely to pass down your DNA.

Just like my nearsightedness makes me less likely to survive too long and pass on my DNA if I didn't have access to the technology of corrective lenses.

Yes you've tried that one before and logically failed. LOL

That is stupid.

No, you just think I am going to use it as a basis for some moral argument about homosexuality, which i will not.

That you need to ignore basic biology to justify being OK with homosexuality is pretty weird.

No, you just think I am going to use it as a basis for some moral argument about homosexuality, which i will not.

That you need to ignore basic biology to justify being OK with homosexuality is pretty weird.
I wish you the best, sincerely

I wish you the best, sincerely

I see tough thinking is hard for you. Going against the "rightthink" of the group......

are they going to take away your progressive shill discount card if you don't toe the party line?

Forum List

Back