Liberal inconsistency

Let's review the liberal responses so far:

A. Trump said he obstructed justice. No evidence provided, and you know why.

B. Guilty until proven innocent only applies to criminal cases. That's why it's okay to make accusations where it makes you feel good and pleases the liberal narrative. Add Trump is guilty of criminal behavior, just cuz. That's within the intent of the Constitution for guilty until proven innocent.

C. I spelled Gestapo wrong and conservatives are stupid.

Trump admitted to obstructing justice on TV.

Did he?

The envelope please.

Yep. He did. You must have chosen not to understand it. Failure to grasp reality on your part.

So no envelope, as I expected.

Fuck off. I'm not going to feed you what you've already digested and spit up as inconsistent with your ideology. He admitted it ON AIR. You refuse to believe it.

This is code for "I'm weak-minded". If you're not a fool like I am then you're fucked".

Test my mind with something intelligent. Tell me what TV interview I am referring to. Go ahead.

I'm guessing you know.

Did he?

The envelope please.

Yep. He did. You must have chosen not to understand it. Failure to grasp reality on your part.

Fuck off. I'm not going to feed you what you've already digested and spit up as inconsistent with your ideology. He admitted it ON AIR. You refuse to believe it.

This is code for "I'm weak-minded". If you're not a fool like I am then you're fucked".

Test my mind with something intelligent. Tell me what TV interview I am referring to. Go ahead.

I'm guessing you know.

This is code for "can you help me out of this?"

I'm guessing you know.

Nope. You know what interview I'm referring to. Why won't you admit it?

I'm guessing you know.

Dude, I'm not a ball-less coward. I have no idea what you're talking about. Perhaps you can help me along, add some value to your accusation.

I'm guessing you know.

Dude, I'm not a ball-less coward. I have no idea what you're talking about. Perhaps you can help me along, add some value to your accusation.

Is that right? You really haven't seen the interview where our president admitted to obstructing justice?

OK. I'll provide the relevant transcript and video. Once. If you refuse to accept that this is an admission of guilt, then please fuck off. It is clear cut.

Donald Trump admits 'this Russia thing' part of reasoning for firing Comey

Did he?

The envelope please.

So, you have nothing. This is no surprise.

I'm guessing you know.

Is that right? You really haven't seen the interview where our president admitted to obstructing justice?

OK. I'll provide the relevant transcript and video. Once. If you refuse to accept that this is an admission of guilt, then please fuck off. It is clear cut.

You still have nothing. How is this obstruction?

Clear cut? Maybe in your Hall of Mirrors mind. Be specific.

I use liberal loosely, because the new "liberal" are really progressives while conservatives are more liberal. Anyway, here's one example of their inconsistency. It's called INNOCENT UNTIL PROVEN GUILTY. I'm quite sure that's a liberal position, and it's covered under our Constitution, which "liberals" appear to detest. It's sure a lot of talk, but let's look at what they practice.

1. Donald Trump: To-date there is no evidence of a crime, only accusations. The best they have appears to have been suggestions of dirt on Hillary via a British tabloid journalist. Even if they offered dirt on Hillary, that sure as fuck isn't a crime. So what are liberals doing in practice? They're searching for a crime, even if it's out of scope of the investigation. That's called a witch-hunt liberals. Look up the term if you're confused. All the while, bet your ass 9 of 10 liberals have labeled Trump a traitor, etc. etc. etc. In other terms, GUILTY UNTIL PROVEN INNOCENT.

2. Abortion: Oh sure, they're not even human. More an eggplant until a liberal declares them human. You can kill a fetus, because they're GUILTY UNTIL PROVEN INNOCENT. Meanwhile, capital punishment is naughty because INNOCENT UNTIL PROVED GUILTY doesn't really mean you're guilty.

3. Racist and any other "ist": If your words aren't consistent with the liberal doctrine, even if it's not about an "ist" at all, then you MUST be declared a [insert narrative] -ist. A personal example is I was banned from a website because I dared criticize Colin Kaepernick for his poor disposition. Another is a Democrat "lady" got in my face for not supporting Hillary, which she declared was "because she's a woman". Therefore, I was GUILTY UNTIL PROVEN INNOCENT.
i think even the liberals are wondering what's going on. but not enough yet to find a candidate to run against President Trump.

Did he?

The envelope please.

You're so full of shit. Lol

I'm guessing you know.

Comey admitted that Trump was never being investigated. Wow, the ignorance in this one.

I'm guessing you know.

Comey admitted that Trump was never being investigated. Wow, the ignorance in this one.

You have no case. The man said it. All you have is dishonesty. Someday...you'll feel remorse.

You have no case. The man said it. All you have is dishonesty. Someday...you'll feel remorse.
You prove Obama right, he relied on your ignorance to get Obamacare passed.

Forum List

Back