It really is rather insane republicans are more likely to support Trump because of his convictions

This thread shows me one thing, the DNC has sent their payed keyboard warriors out to earn their pay.

This thread shows me one thing, the DNC has sent their payed keyboard warriors out to earn their pay.
Well, the title is "It really is rather insane republicans are more likely to support Trump because of his convictions" but I think this is an intentional misrepresentation because it's not the convictions themselves that have made support of him greater but the fact that he was charged and convicted over nothing. So, it's not that he's a criminal but that he's an unjustly convicted man, ie. a victim.

It’s not a matter of whether or not Trump is guilty. Republicans are inevitably going to defend Trump regardless of what he actually says or does. The strange part is why the conviction makes them MORE likely to support Trump. Even if you think he is innocent, why in the hell would you support him MORE because of it? It doesn’t make any goddamn sense. Him supposedly being “persecuted” wouldn’t somehow make him a better president now would it?

Probably because it’s not necessarily about supporting him as it is pushing back against the dems. That’s kind of been my motto this whole time. I’m not really fond of Trump himself, I’m just really less fond of democrats.

There are those who see what happened here and think it was wrong, so they will be more apt to lean toward Trump than away from him because of it.

It’s not a matter of whether or not Trump is guilty. Republicans are inevitably going to defend Trump regardless of what he actually says or does. The strange part is why the conviction makes them MORE likely to support Trump. Even if you think he is innocent, why in the hell would you support him MORE because of it? It doesn’t make any goddamn sense. Him supposedly being “persecuted” wouldn’t somehow make him a better president now would it?

I plan on supporting him because he puts America first.

Thing is, we understand what projection is, which is what the Democrats are engaged in, if you want to know what democrats are doing just ask yourself what are they blaming republicans for, or accuse them of doing, it's as simple as that.

The Dems would not react differently if Hillary or Biden was prosecuted for something so unrelated to 2020

A rigged trial that will eventually thrown out even If it has to reach the US Supreme Court.... it's just a matter of time.
conservative-after-biden-v0-mrd06o71sy5d1.jpeg

Forum List

Back