It really is rather insane republicans are more likely to support Trump because of his convictions

It’s not a matter of whether or not Trump is guilty. Republicans are inevitably going to defend Trump regardless of what he actually says or does. The strange part is why the conviction makes them MORE likely to support Trump. Even if you think he is innocent, why in the hell would you support him MORE because of it? It doesn’t make any goddamn sense. Him supposedly being “persecuted” wouldn’t somehow make him a better president now would it?

Billy000, look a what YOUR party did. Look at what they have created.

I find it is best for my own sanity not to be overly concerned on how others perceive things.
"Live and Let Live".

It’s not a matter of whether or not Trump is guilty. Republicans are inevitably going to defend Trump regardless of what he actually says or does. The strange part is why the conviction makes them MORE likely to support Trump. Even if you think he is innocent, why in the hell would you support him MORE because of it? It doesn’t make any goddamn sense. Him supposedly being “persecuted” wouldn’t somehow make him a better president now would it?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240609_183211_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20240609_183211_Gallery.jpg
    97.2 KB · Views: 2
The MAGA base went insane a long, long time ago.

It's also insane to anyone outside the MAGA media bubble that 34 felony convictions help Donald Trump.

Yes, the reason for the surge in support for Trump (after the phoney trial against him) ought to be obvious ...... unless you're a supporter of Fascism.
The reason for the surge is due to those who OPPOSE fascism, and so oppose these attempts to establish one-party rule..

It's ... insane .... that 34 felony convictions help Donald Trump.
You don't understand very much, I can see. It's not the convictions that are to Trump's advantage but the Facist-inspired trial against him that give rise to support for him. Can you let that sink in before you respond, please?

A martyr. That is goddamn stupid. Trump throws a whiny, pathetic, moronic word salad rant every day about his grievances. He isn’t tough. He’s an insecure, subhuman piece of absolute garbage
Speaking of word salad.

The democrats are supporting a candidate that admits to committing felonies.

When Biden removed classified documents from their secured facility, as a Senetor, for which the removal is forbidden, then returned them after over 4 years of retention at his home and other non governmental buildings, he became an admitted felon.

Now, what did those documents contain. I think the Americans deserve to know.

Speaking of word salad.

The democrats are supporting a candidate that admits to committing felonies.

When Biden removed classified documents from their secured facility, as a Senetor, for which the removal is forbidden, then returned them after over 4 years of retention at his home and other non governmental buildings, he became an admitted felon.

Now, what did those documents contain. I think the Americans deserve to know.
Those who live in glass houses and what not....

I don't know how anyone who supports Kamala Harris can say a dang thing about word salad because this idiot woman is the queen of it.

Those who live in glass houses and what not....

I don't know how anyone who supports Kamala Harris can say a dang thing about word salad because this idiot woman is the queen of it.
A vote for Joe Biden is a vote for President Kamala Harris.

Forum List

Back