Liberal media caught in another blatant lie: National Mall was FULL during Trump's inauguration

The only meaningful comparison is to have overhead shots of the entire mall at the exact moment that Trump and Obama took the oath. Anything else is meaningless and stupid. I'd imagine more people attended Obama's first inauguration because he was the first President who as not 100% white. Obama was only half white.

I will add, that "ATTENDANCE SMACK" is for fucking losers...just an FYI.

(Interactive Gigapixel Image HERE)

Inauguration interactive pic. No white spaces.

Yep. And the BS we're hearing from libs that it's the angle is easily disproven by using the zoom feature.
The place was packed.

View attachment 108224

Looks like its as empty as Trump university.

So you dont see the barriers?

I see what looks like an ice rink at the shopping mall. Except there are people at the shopping mall.

The only meaningful comparison is to have overhead shots of the entire mall at the exact moment that Trump and Obama took the oath. Anything else is meaningless and stupid. I'd imagine more people attended Obama's first inauguration because he was the first President who as not 100% white. Obama was only half white.

I will add, that "ATTENDANCE SMACK" is for fucking losers...just an FYI.
crowd_split_social_y.jpg

Yep. And the BS we're hearing from libs that it's the angle is easily disproven by using the zoom feature.
The place was packed.

View attachment 108224

So which is it? The mall was full or the mall wasn't full because of barriers?

Gigapixel: The inauguration of Donald Trump

Let's have a critical analysis of the available data.
We'll start where the thread started.

View attachment 108211

The screenshot shows what appears to be the crowd filling four sections deep and two wide.

How many sections are there?
The overhead image shows there are clearly five sections and the previous four are not full.

View attachment 108212

This is a overhead zoom of the most full sections. Note trump on the screen and the shape of the crowd in each section. Compare the shape of the crowd with the previous photo.

View attachment 108216

It's obvious that the gigapixel image doesn't show the true scope or size of the crowd.
dude, I get a kick that you think the folks in here are stupid and don't know that is pre or post crowd shots. But hey you go on your merry way on the MSM agenda. We'll merely laugh at your forms of stupid.
The shot from CNN can be zoomed and shows individuals to the backs of the sections which clearly isn't in that state in those reverse photos you so politely tried to pass off as the same time. Funny though. I am laughing at your stupid.

Count the rows in the gigapixel and explain.
Five sections and full on the left all the way back. Your overhead doesn't show that. D'oh!

Again, I posted a zoomed shot of the fifth row full to the green fencing. Not yours. how do we have such two different shots? We can visually see trump at the podium talking in mine. Yours no way to tell if it's live or previous video running. I also will point out the section second on the right is more full in CNN's then the one you posted.

The point isn't to play out your pissing game, but to demonstrate the lying sacks of shit the MSM are. And we all know about Clinton's count. He was much more of a president than obummer.

There's six rows, dope.
View attachment 108229
yep from the CNN photo five were full and what I stated and stated also that the second section on the right was more full than the view you showed. how is that possible if the two were at the same time?

View attachment 108211

The screenshot shows what appears to be the crowd filling four sections deep and two wide.

The overhead image shows there are clearly five sections and the previous four are not full.

View attachment 108212

This is a overhead zoom of the most full sections. Note trump on the screen and the shape of the crowd in each section. Compare the shape of the crowd with the previous photo.

View attachment 108216

It's obvious that the gigapixel image doesn't show the true scope or size of the crowd.
dude, I get a kick that you think the folks in here are stupid and don't know that is pre or post crowd shots. But hey you go on your merry way on the MSM agenda. We'll merely laugh at your forms of stupid.
The shot from CNN can be zoomed and shows individuals to the backs of the sections which clearly isn't in that state in those reverse photos you so politely tried to pass off as the same time. Funny though. I am laughing at your stupid.

Five sections and full on the left all the way back. Your overhead doesn't show that. D'oh!

Again, I posted a zoomed shot of the fifth row full to the green fencing. Not yours. how do we have such two different shots? We can visually see trump at the podium talking in mine. Yours no way to tell if it's live or previous video running. I also will point out the section second on the right is more full in CNN's then the one you posted.

The point isn't to play out your pissing game, but to demonstrate the lying sacks of shit the MSM are. And we all know about Clinton's count. He was much more of a president than obummer.

There's six rows, dope.
View attachment 108229
yep from the CNN photo five were full and what I stated and stated also that the second section on the right was more full than the view you showed. how is that possible if the two were at the same time?

I'm done with these fools.
The GigaPixel shot shows the truth yet they deny it's existence.
Instead they drag out photos that are obviously bullshit when compared to CNN's own GigaPixel shot.

There's six rows, dope.
View attachment 108229

Instead they drag out photos that are obviously bullshit when compared to CNN's own GigaPixel shot.
this group of leftist libturds love to start pissing wars. It's funny how they think they are soooooo much better at something. Well the one factoid that they can't overcome in this piss war is that Trump is now President and obummer's legacy is about to fall. I'll piss long over that one.

View attachment 108211

View attachment 108212

View attachment 108216

There's six rows, dope.
View attachment 108229

So the mall wasn't full then?

View attachment 108211

View attachment 108212

View attachment 108216

the mall goes way back past there, all the way to the Washington Monument. This is what a full mall looks like...

spectators-fill-the-national-mall-as-seen-from-the-washington-for-picture-id112902075

There's six rows, dope.
View attachment 108229

I never said it was. Again you missed my statement about that. It wasn't about the pissing match over count, it was that the MSM was wrong about the count.

What point are snowflakes failing to make by lying about the relative attendance of Obama's and Trump inauguration?

So fucking what? What is the specific point? Obama is more "POPULAR" than Trump? Again, so what?

GODDAMN, TRUMP really really really trolled the everloving SHIT out of these snowflakes and their fragile little minds.

Even if Obama had 6 billion people on the mall, and Trump had ZERO people show up...it doesn't mean a thing.

MORE PEOPLE SAW FAST AND FURIOUS 7 than THE DEPARTED..................so what? Does that mean "FURIOUS 7" is "BETTER" than "THE DEPARTED"?

There will be over 500,000 on the mall next weekend for the "MARCH FOR LIFE"....a PRO LIFE rally. I'm sure it will get the same coverage by the MSM as the WOMEN'S MARCH. :badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:
Exactly... so fucking what? Makes one wonder why Trump has pimp out alternative facts lies about it when it really doesn't matter.

There's six rows, dope.
View attachment 108229

I never said it was. Again you missed my statement about that. It wasn't about the pissing match over count, it was that the MSM was wrong about the count.

Has anyone released a count?

Spicer started this BS by saying the crowd was the largest in history.

Gotta say, i really am enjoying Trump ripping Democrat Fake News. Beautifully entertaining. Thank you President Trump. :clap:

Here is the side by side shot that supposedly shows a much larger turnout for Obama than for Trump. But instead of focusing on the crowd size, look at the shadows on the Capitol building and the surrounding buildings. They clearly were not taken at the same time of day, maybe not even at the same time of year. Maybe not even the same events.

0121-obama-trump-inauguration-crowd-getty-reuters-4.jpg

The place was packed.

View attachment 108224

So which is it? The mall was full or the mall wasn't full because of barriers?

Look everyone... HereWeGoAgain is showing pictures because he can't answer a simple question. :lol:

So? Is the mall full or is it not full because there are barriers?

There's six rows, dope.
View attachment 108229

he was most likely wrong. So?

BTW, this is now the third time I'm telling you that I don't care about your pissing war. I only care that the deviate MSM was in error and they were.

There's six rows, dope.
View attachment 108229

he was most likely wrong. So?
Yes, intentionally so.

There's six rows, dope.
View attachment 108229

Run, Forrest! Run!! :scared1:

phdhyf8tc02qbwe.jpg

Here is the side by side shot that supposedly shows a much larger turnout for Obama than for Trump. But instead of focusing on the crowd size, look at the shadows on the Capitol building and the surrounding buildings. They clearly were not taken at the same time of day, maybe not even at the same time of year. Maybe not even the same events.

0121-obama-trump-inauguration-crowd-getty-reuters-4.jpg
Aside from one being a sunny day while the other was overcast, the one of Trump's was taken while Trump was giving his speech; which would presumably be when that crowd was at its largest.

Oh well, better luck next time. :mm:

Forum List

Back