Liberal media caught in another blatant lie: National Mall was FULL during Trump's inauguration

I did.
Did you provide the overhead shot refuting the one in question?

I suppose only those directly involved in the MSM conspiracy had access to the cam on the Washington Monument.
was there an overhead shot at the time of the speech. Why don't you post it to make your point.

Already done, dope.
Liberal media caught in another blatant lie: National Mall was FULL during Trump's inauguration
that's not an overhead nor is it with trump on stage. you failed both sides of that. wow. you need to disprove the CNN gigapixel shot which one can zoom and see no empty space like the other photos while trump was in his chair. Facts are still difficult for you all.

Dope.
it's what you're on.

The photo I provided showed both the overhead shot and Trump on the screens speaking.

I went in a little closer and you can see bodies all the way to the back green screens of each section to the back. Nothing what anyone of these lefturd's has posted. I don't get trying to be deviate like they do. Just don't get it.\

View attachment 108199

It's hard to understnd the way dimocraps think. They're not like you and me.

They have no morals, no moral compass, no honor, no code of ethics, no instinct for truthfulness.

They're scum. And the sooner you understand that, the better off you will be.

It's hard to admit to yourself that 20% of the population of the United States, 20% of the people we all know are out and out scum.

But they are.

No, you can't understand them. Normal humans and deviant scum will never get along.

Something from Homer, "Fool, prate not to me about covenants. There can be no covenants between men and lions, wolves and lambs can never be of one mind, but hate each other out and out an through. Therefore there can be no understanding between you and me, nor may there be any covenants between us, till one or other shall fall and glut grim Mars with his life's blood.....''

The doubters are either too dumb or dishonest to admit it.

Yes. It's often a struggle to figure out whether the former or latter drives their comments/beliefs. I try to suss it out because I can, to a point, forgive one's simply not knowing something, I cannot do the same in cases of willful dishonesty.

It's hard to understnd the way dimocraps think.

It's impossible to take you seriously when you cannot refrain from using smug language such as "dimocraps."

JFK was a Democrat. So was Harry Truman and FDR.

LBJ and The Peanut were democrats.

You are a dimocrap. Of the scumbag variety.

BTW, I have no desire to be taken seriously by dimocraps. The only thing I want dimocraps to do is to melt into the Earth and disappear.

We don't want you. I have no desire to change you or to 'fix' you. You ave no value

Let's have a critical analysis of the available data.
We'll start where the thread started.

Gigapixel: The inauguration of Donald Trump
Screenshot_20170123-110224.png

The screenshot shows what appears to be the crowd filling five sections deep and two wide.

How many sections are there?
The overhead image shows there are clearly six sections and the previous five are not full.

170120125040-inauguration-crowd-2017-trump-super-169.jpg

This is a overhead zoom of the most full sections. Note trump on the screen and the shape of the crowd in each section. Compare the shape of the crowd with the previous photo.

empty-trump-1-e1484939506478.jpg

It's obvious that the gigapixel image doesn't show the true scope or size of the crowd.

Zoom shot from CNN's megapixel courtesy ijr

Screenshot-1_22_2017-1_27_43-AM.jpg

If you zoom in, you notice that the only white sections are those closed off by heavy iron fencing.....

Screenshot-1_22_2017-1_25_51-AM.jpg

the DISGUSTING FILTH in the Lame Stream Media is well -- Disgusting filth. The lying kind

Look at your top photo. Count the monitors running down the left side of the image. Now look at the photo in post 122. See the same monitors with Trump on them.
  • Notice that in your photo there is a section of people on the left side of the image and in front of the structure that spans The Mall's width.
  • Now look for the corresponding section from images taken from the higher vantage point of the image in post 122 or in the second pair of comparative time-stamped images in post 136.
There is a lot of area that simply cannot be discerned from the gigapixel's altitudinal perspective, but one can see the white ground covering between the rear or the heads and the start of the building's grey wall.

It's obvious.
I agree, so when are you going to wise up and admit the footage other than CNN is manufactured to push an agenda.

Most events like this are empty until the spectacle the people came to see starts.

dimocrap scum are evidently too stupid to know this

View attachment 108211

The screenshot shows what appears to be the crowd filling four sections deep and two wide.

The overhead image shows there are clearly five sections and the previous four are not full.

View attachment 108212

This is a overhead zoom of the most full sections. Note trump on the screen and the shape of the crowd in each section. Compare the shape of the crowd with the previous photo.

View attachment 108216

It's obvious that the gigapixel image doesn't show the true scope or size of the crowd.
dude, I get a kick that you think the folks in here are stupid and don't know that is pre or post crowd shots. But hey you go on your merry way on the MSM agenda. We'll merely laugh at your forms of stupid.
The shot from CNN can be zoomed and shows individuals to the backs of the sections which clearly isn't in that state in those reverse photos you so politely tried to pass off as the same time. Funny though. I am laughing at your stupid.

View attachment 108211

The screenshot shows what appears to be the crowd filling four sections deep and two wide.

The overhead image shows there are clearly five sections and the previous four are not full.

View attachment 108212

View attachment 108216

dude, I get a kick that you think the folks in here are stupid and don't know that is pre or post crowd shots. But hey you go on your merry way on the MSM agenda. We'll merely laugh at your forms of stupid.
The shot from CNN can be zoomed and shows individuals to the backs of the sections which clearly isn't in that state in those reverse photos you so politely tried to pass off as the same time. Funny though. I am laughing at your stupid.

Count the rows in the gigapixel and explain.

Lots of liberals have been stridently insisting that the Mall was half empty or worse during Trump's inauguration. They point to photos displayed by the New York Times and other liberal rags as "proof", showing most of the Mall empty.

But CNN has developed a photo technique they call "Gigapixel", which takes a photo of a very large area, with such precision that you can zoom in and see individual faces. They used it while Trump was giving his inaugural address.

Unfortunately, CNN was so eager to show off their new technology, they forgot to get their stories straight with the other media outlets first. You have to go to the website and pivot the picture back and forth. And when you do, at one end you can see Trump standing at the dais alone, giving his speech to the audience. And if you swing it the other way and zoom out, you can see that the National Mall is COMPLETELY FULL except for two small sections that were 75% full. That's easily a million people.

No wonder Trump's people ripped the media a new one (again). The NYTimes was manufacturing fake news (again) designed to make Trump look bad (again), and they got caught red-handed (again).

A small line near the bottom of the NYT article explains the lie: They admit that their half-empty picture was taken nearly an hour before Trump was inaugurated, and that people were still coming in. Why they call that picture "Trump's Inauguration" is not explained.

When you ask someone how many people came to Trump's inauguration, you're not asking how many showed up an hour early. You're asking how many were there. The NYT tried to substitute the hour-earlier picture for an actual picture of the inauguration. But CNN showed an actual picture of the inauguration, in terrific detail... thus blowing the New York Times' lie out of the water.

For the New York Times' fake picture, see https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2017/01/20/us/politics/trump-inauguration-crowd.html?_r=0

And for CNN's true picture taken an hour later, see Gigapixel: The inauguration of Donald Trump .

Remember to zoom the CNN picture in and out so you can see Trump giving his speech (which pinpoints what time it was taken), and you can also see that the entire Mall is jammed to the rafters.

Zoom shot from CNN's megapixel courtesy ijr

Screenshot-1_22_2017-1_27_43-AM.jpg

If you zoom in, you notice that the only white sections are those closed off by heavy iron fencing.....

Screenshot-1_22_2017-1_25_51-AM.jpg

the DISGUSTING FILTH in the Lame Stream Media is well -- Disgusting filth. The lying kind

Look at your top photo. Count the monitors running down the left side of the image. Now look at the photo in post 122. See the same monitors with Trump on them.
  • Notice that in your photo there is a section of people on the left side of the image and in front of the structure that spans The Mall's width.
  • Now look for the corresponding section from images taken from the higher vantage point of the image in post 122 or in the second pair of comparative time-stamped images in post 136.
There is a lot of area that simply cannot be discerned from the gigapixel's altitudinal perspective, but one can see the white ground covering between the rear or the heads and the start of the building's grey wall.

It's obvious.
I agree, so when are you going to wise up and admit the footage other than CNN is manufactured to push an agenda.

I don't answer loaded/leading questions.

Picture taken almost an hour before the inauguration, that the NY Times claims is the inauguration:

peak-trump-from-wash-mon.jpg

Picture taken by CNN an hour later:

TrumpInaugCNN-Gigapixel_20Jan2017_1215.jpg

Clearly the mall was completely full when Trump was actually inaugurated.

It's a hoot to see the liberals desperately lying, pretending there are the same number of people in both shots.

And they're even doing it here, with both pictures in front of them (and everyone else), revealing their lie.

The liberals have nothing left but lies and pretension.

You can only say, "The sky is blue, the sky is blue" to a dimocrap scumbag for so long.

At some point, you just walk away.

Why didn't the NY Times show a picture taken the day before the inauguration, and call that "Trump's inauguration"? Or the week before?

It would have been just as accurate as the one they did publish..

The immature Trump lied about his crowd & then had a temper tantrum & sent our his press guy to lie again.

This is the POS petty moron you people elected. My God.

Forum List

Back