Liberal media caught in another blatant lie: National Mall was FULL during Trump's inauguration

There's six rows, dope.
View attachment 108229
yep from the CNN photo five were full and what I stated and stated also that the second section on the right was more full than the view you showed. how is that possible if the two were at the same time?

So the mall wasn't full then?
I never said it was. Again you missed my statement about that. It wasn't about the pissing match over count, it was that the MSM was wrong about the count.

Has anyone released a count?

Spicer started this BS by saying the crowd was the largest in history.
he was most likely wrong. So?

BTW, this is now the third time I'm telling you that I don't care about your pissing war. I only care that the deviate MSM was in error and they were.
Huh? What error? You admit Trump was wrong, so what error did the MSM make?

Looks packed all the way back to me. May well be a matter of perspective. But this is the perspective Trump had.
I sniffed around a bit online, and one explanation I saw was that it's "an optical illusion due to the angles".
Okay, but there was no further explanation.
Huh??

"Changing the angle" can make the million-plus people shown by CNN, disappear? Leaving only a tenth that number?

Maybe the Russians made them vanish? :biggrin:
What difference does it make.

What point are snowflakes failing to make by lying about the relative attendance of Obama's and Trump inauguration?

So fucking what? What is the specific point? Obama is more "POPULAR" than Trump? Again, so what?

GODDAMN, TRUMP really really really trolled the everloving SHIT out of these snowflakes and their fragile little minds.

Even if Obama had 6 billion people on the mall, and Trump had ZERO people show up...it doesn't mean a thing.

MORE PEOPLE SAW FAST AND FURIOUS 7 than THE DEPARTED..................so what? Does that mean "FURIOUS 7" is "BETTER" than "THE DEPARTED"?

There will be over 500,000 on the mall next weekend for the "MARCH FOR LIFE"....a PRO LIFE rally. I'm sure it will get the same coverage by the MSM as the WOMEN'S MARCH. :badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:
Exactly... so fucking what? Makes one wonder why Trump has pimp out alternative facts lies about it when it really doesn't matter.

If Obama had more people at the inauguration than Trump. Congrats to those with a dog in the ATTENDANCE fight.

NEW YORK TIMES lied, like they always do. Those photos were not both taken at the time the POTUS oath was taken.

Funny how pointing out LIES somehow means you were trolled.

Here is the side by side shot that supposedly shows a much larger turnout for Obama than for Trump. But instead of focusing on the crowd size, look at the shadows on the Capitol building and the surrounding buildings. They clearly were not taken at the same time of day, maybe not even at the same time of year. Maybe not even the same events.

0121-obama-trump-inauguration-crowd-getty-reuters-4.jpg

That is an interesting point...why are the trees so different?

There's six rows, dope.
View attachment 108229
yep from the CNN photo five were full and what I stated and stated also that the second section on the right was more full than the view you showed. how is that possible if the two were at the same time?

I never said it was. Again you missed my statement about that. It wasn't about the pissing match over count, it was that the MSM was wrong about the count.

BTW, this is now the third time I'm telling you that I don't care about your pissing war. I only care that the deviate MSM was in error and they were.
In error how?

In error how?
It's well documented in here. why don't you flush now.

What point are snowflakes failing to make by lying about the relative attendance of Obama's and Trump inauguration?

So fucking what? What is the specific point? Obama is more "POPULAR" than Trump? Again, so what?

GODDAMN, TRUMP really really really trolled the everloving SHIT out of these snowflakes and their fragile little minds.

Even if Obama had 6 billion people on the mall, and Trump had ZERO people show up...it doesn't mean a thing.

MORE PEOPLE SAW FAST AND FURIOUS 7 than THE DEPARTED..................so what? Does that mean "FURIOUS 7" is "BETTER" than "THE DEPARTED"?

There will be over 500,000 on the mall next weekend for the "MARCH FOR LIFE"....a PRO LIFE rally. I'm sure it will get the same coverage by the MSM as the WOMEN'S MARCH. :badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:
Exactly... so fucking what? Makes one wonder why Trump has pimp out alternative facts lies about it when it really doesn't matter.

If Obama had more people at the inauguration than Trump. Congrats to those with a dog in the ATTENDANCE fight.

NEW YORK TIMES lied, like they always do. Those photos were not both taken at the time the POTUS oath was taken.

Funny how pointing out LIES somehow means you were trolled.
How the fuck is that a lie when the NYT did not claim either photo was taken while either POTUS was being sworn in??

From the NYT article...

So where's the lie?

I swear, you righties are fucking nuts. :cuckoo:

In error how?
Flush you maybe.

Here is the side by side shot that supposedly shows a much larger turnout for Obama than for Trump. But instead of focusing on the crowd size, look at the shadows on the Capitol building and the surrounding buildings. They clearly were not taken at the same time of day, maybe not even at the same time of year. Maybe not even the same events.

Aside from one being a sunny day while the other was overcast, the one of Trump's was taken while Trump was giving his speech; which would presumably be when that crowd was at its largest.

Oh well, better luck next time. :mm:
Wrong, stupid. The photo on the left shows the sun hitting the Capitol from the right side. Even on an overcast day, there would be a shadow on the photo on the right if it were taken at the same hour, day, and time of year. And since you can't see any faces, you can't say Trump is giving his inaugural speech. You have no idea when the photo was taken or at what event but don't let that get in the way of spewing your propaganda.

In error how?
Flush you maybe.
I had no urge to urinate. So flush you are

Odd, the photo on the right above does not reconcile with this photo BELOW that was taken WHILE TRUMP WAS AT THE PODIUM

Gigapixel: The inauguration of Donald Trump

Also, this photo...

GTY-trump-oath-crowd-jef-170120_12x5_1600.jpg

Snowflakes, don't worry....you won the "WHO SPENT THE MOST MONEY OF ANY POTUS CANDIDATE IN HISTORY, YET LOST?" question.

Hillary spent $1.2 billion, and LOST....she is really a woman of the PEOPLE!

In error how?
That's ok, rightie, no one expected you to be able to explain it.

Aside from one being a sunny day while the other was overcast, the one of Trump's was taken while Trump was giving his speech; which would presumably be when that crowd was at its largest.

Wrong, stupid. The photo on the left shows the sun hitting the Capitol from the right side. Even on an overcast day, there would be a shadow on the photo on the right if it were taken at the same hour, day, and time of year. And since you can't see any faces, you can't say Trump is giving his inaugural speech. You have no idea when the photo was taken or at what event but don't let that get in the way of spewing your propaganda.

Yes, google changed all of the photos from Obama's inauguration just to fit your dopey narrative. :cuckoo:

Aww, you poor, deranged, rightie. :lmao:

Of course I have an idea when the photo of Trump's inauguration was taken. It was taken while Trump was giving his speech. His face can be seen on the large monitors on the mall.

:dance:

What a silly game. Mine is bigger than yours. The facts of crowd size are irrefutable. Yet the Trump 'alternative facts' are consuming news cycles.

This pseudo controversy amounts to jingling keys before a baby, and the Trumpbots are eating it up with a spoon.

The only reason this is an issue is Donald Trump's fragile ego. His petulence and inability to face cold hard truths. Are these the noble qualities Trumpbots admire? Is this childish personality the paradigm for the new politic? God help us if it is. We desperately need a statesman. What we got is a game show host with a bad attitude. And we have a vocal minority championing this boorish little boy.

Lots of liberals have been stridently insisting that the Mall was half empty or worse during Trump's inauguration. They point to photos displayed by the New York Times and other liberal rags as "proof", showing most of the Mall empty.

But CNN has developed a photo technique they call "Gigapixel", which takes a photo of a very large area, with such precision that you can zoom in and see individual faces. They used it while Trump was giving his inaugural address.

Unfortunately, CNN was so eager to show off their new technology, they forgot to get their stories straight with the other media outlets first. You have to go to the website and pivot the picture back and forth. And when you do, at one end you can see Trump standing at the dais alone, giving his speech to the audience. And if you swing it the other way and zoom out, you can see that the National Mall is COMPLETELY FULL except for two small sections that were 75% full. That's easily a million people.

No wonder Trump's people ripped the media a new one (again). The NYTimes was manufacturing fake news (again) designed to make Trump look bad (again), and they got caught red-handed (again).

A small line near the bottom of the NYT article explains the lie: They admit that their half-empty picture was taken nearly an hour before Trump was inaugurated, and that people were still coming in. Why they call that picture "Trump's Inauguration" is not explained.

When you ask someone how many people came to Trump's inauguration, you're not asking how many showed up an hour early. You're asking how many were there. The NYT tried to substitute the hour-earlier picture for an actual picture of the inauguration. But CNN showed an actual picture of the inauguration, in terrific detail... thus blowing the New York Times' lie out of the water.

For the New York Times' fake picture, see https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2017/01/20/us/politics/trump-inauguration-crowd.html?_r=0

And for CNN's true picture taken an hour later, see Gigapixel: The inauguration of Donald Trump .

Remember to zoom the CNN picture in and out so you can see Trump giving his speech (which pinpoints what time it was taken), and you can also see that the entire Mall is jammed to the rafters.

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Brilliant reply! Your command of the language is putting everybody to shame here!

Do you do windows, too?
He's trying to post without using any cus words, that's what he has left.

What a silly game. Mine is bigger than yours. The facts of crowd size are irrefutable. Yet the Trump 'alternative facts' are consuming news cycles.

This pseudo controversy amounts to jingling keys before a baby, and the Trumpbots are eating it up with a spoon.

The only reason this is an issue is Donald Trump's fragile ego. His petulence and inability to face cold hard truths. Are these the noble qualities Trumpbots admire? Is this childish personality the paradigm for the new politic? God help us if it is. We desperately need a statesman. What we got is a game show host with a bad attitude. And we have a vocal minority championing this boorish little boy.
it's what he's good at. You're right though, the pissing match on size doesn't mean jack shit. yet here you are talking about it. defending it. wow. just admit the MSM wanted to screw up the photo's and call it a day.

Yes, google changed all of the photos from Obama's inauguration just to fit your dopey narrative. :cuckoo:
I never claimed they did anything with the photos from Obama's inauguration, dumbshit.

it's what he's good at. You're right though, the pissing match on size doesn't mean jack shit. yet here you are talking about it. defending it. wow. just admit the MSM wanted to screw up the photo's and call it a day.
What a pity you can't show where the MSM lied.

Oh well, c'est la vie. :dunno:

Forum List

Back