Liberal meets a doctor

If only she had spent the extra money to complete the job which would require having at least her tubes tied,
Gee I wonder if a republican doctor would complain that it was against his religion to have the person give birth?

Define republican irony

Sounds like 6 weeks prior, she had a lack of commitment to becoming a trans dude.
6 weeks prior she wasnt a democrat .. now she is a full fledged member of the party you support ! dont believe it ? ask a prominent dem if she is a man or a woman !

If only she had spent the extra money to complete the job which would require having at least her tubes tied,
Gee I wonder if a republican doctor would complain that it was against his religion to have the person give birth?

Define republican irony
even if she got her tubes tied she would still be a woman .. wow ! the left is infested with morons !

6 weeks prior she wasnt a democrat .. now she is a full fledged member of the party you support ! dont believe it ? ask a prominent dem if she is a man or a woman !
Don't be a dumbass like her. Politics has nothing to do with how her body works. You are figuring she had sex with a Republican, and it made her want to give up being a woman? How did you get to be so dumb? Or is it just normal to you, from your experience having sex with women, they usually no longer want to be a woman after you are through?

Don't be a dumbass like her. Politics has nothing to do with how her body works. You are figuring she had sex with a Republican, and it made her want to give up being a woman? How did you get to be so dumb? Or is it just normal to you, from your experience having sex with women, they usually no longer want to be a woman after you are through?
i never said she had sex with a republican idiot .. i basically meant she now has a mind set of a modern democrat .. i doubt you would find her cheering at Trump rally ... nope .. she's a product of the social brainwashing of the insane cult of the left !

Define republican irony
WTF? Lol.

I wanna fuck that dude.... does that make me a democrat?

The medical staff walking a tightrope is hilarious. They want to backhand it into next week, but there's bills to pay, fucktard-0-nomics is crushing them.... yada yada....

i never said she had sex with a republican idiot .. i basically meant she now has a mind set of a modern democrat .. i doubt you would find her cheering at Trump rally ... nope .. she's a product of the social brainwashing of the insane cult of the left !
She is an idiot, who had sex with somebody maybe like you, 6 weeks ago, that sucked so bad, she decided to become a man, but it was too late as she was already fucked before the decision. Yet, you think political party identity had something to do with it. You are so shallow. :9:

Wait a second, this "guy" thinks that "he" can have periods so why does "he" think that pregnancy is out of the question?

She is an idiot, who had sex with somebody maybe like you, 6 weeks ago, that sucked so bad, she decided to become a man, but it was too late as she was already fucked before the decision. Yet, you think political party identity had something to do with it. You are so shallow. :9:
are you trying to say that the dem party doesnt promote and normalize women identifying as men and men identifying as women ? WOW ! the left has totally brainwashed you into a cultist with no capacity to see the truth !

are you trying to say that the dem party doesnt promote and normalize women identifying as men and men identifying as women ? WOW ! the left has totally brainwashed you into a cultist with no capacity to see the truth !
Nope. Just sayin, this woman had sex, so bad, six weeks before, that she wanted to quit being a woman, and somebody said she became a Democrat, so it sounds like she fkd the wrong Republican and is now in a pregnant situation. Where were you, six weeks before this?

Nope. Just sayin, this woman had sex, so bad, six weeks before, that she wanted to quit being a woman, and somebody said she became a Democrat, so it sounds like she fkd the wrong Republican and is now in a pregnant situation. Where were you, six weeks before this?
You're trying really hard to troll with that lame premise, whitey.

What do democrats and republicans have to do with this? She had unprotected sex and what do you know? Now just like magic she's pregnant. No politics involved whatsoever. Just biology.

What do democrats and republicans have to do with this? She had unprotected sex and what do you know? Now just like magic she's pregnant. No politics involved whatsoever. Just biology.
I was just responding to Yid, who said in post #4, "6 weeks prior she wasnt a democrat .. now she is a full fledged member of the party". Most on his side of the fence only recognize Republicans and Democrats, lumping in Independents with the Democrats. At least, that is how it works on here.

I was just responding to Yid, who said in post #4, "6 weeks prior she wasnt a democrat .. now she is a full fledged member of the party". Most on his side of the fence only recognize Republicans and Democrats, lumping in Independents with the Democrats. At least, that is how it works on here.

Okay, sorry about that. When I get hungry I get stupid for some strange reason. 😆

Forum List

Back