Liberal Myth

Edgetho

Platinum Member
Mar 27, 2012
One of many. Is that there is an internal 'war' of sorts between the Tea Party and the establishment Republicans.

This is where libs repeat a falsehood so often, that even they begin to believe it.

Let me tell you people something, when a 'meme' or a thought or an idea or a theory or a discovery comes from the left, and it comes at you from EVERY angle of the left at the SAME TIME......?

It's a stinker.

Ever notice how democrat 'Wedge Issues' never seem to make the headlines in the DISGUSTING FILTH of the LSM? Ever notice how they just don't get talked about on the Morning Shows, how they're not brought up in interviews with democrat operatives, how the LSM just doesn't seem to be interested?

They're manipulating you, people. They're manipulating libertarians, Tea Party members and establishment Republicans by telling you that there is an internal war in the party when it is nothing more than the usual give and take in politics.

Like the dimocrap party is some kind of well-oiled, share-the-love, kumbaya machine?

Yeah, right.

Notice how the Clinton comment about obamacare got passing notice by the LSM and was then dropped like a bad habit?

Didja hear about the Chicago Trib telling obama he needs to scrap the law and start over?

Of course not.

Pay attention, people. They're using you. The left is lying to you and starting trouble where there isn't any...

Krauthammer: GOP civil war is a liberal media myth [VIDEO]

Charles Krauthammer says the objectives of the tea party and the so-called “GOP establishment” are essentially the same.

“Let’s look at Obamacare. Who took the fight to the Democrats in ’09 and ’10? It’s all the so-called establishment types who fought it week after week for a year and a half,” the Pulitzer Prize-winning conservative columnist told The Daily Caller in an extensive interview from his Washington office about his new book, ”Things That Matter: Three Decades of Passions, Pastimes and Politics.”

“I don’t know where many of the newcomers were but they weren’t in Washington,” he continued, discussing the alleged rift between the tea party and the so-called “GOP establishment.” “They weren’t carrying on the fight. And there wasn’t one Republican — one — in the Congress, House or Senate, who supported Obamacare. That’s pretty hard to get that kind of unanimity. And that includes all the old guard, all the so-called cocktail swilling, Georgetown-party going, sold out, Cayman-bank account holding RINOs, establishment RINOs. They all voted and they fought against it. So objectives, I think, there’s no difference on the objectives.”

Krauthammer dismisses the narrative that there is a great civil war taking place in the Republican Party as a liberal media myth.

“My argument is there is much less division among conservatives than some people pretend and that the left-wing media, the liberal media, would like us to believe,” he said. “They love running stories on the great civil war among Republicans. The great civil war right now is happening on the Democratic side where there is this massive rebellion of Democrats against Obama, Obamacare and the liberal elites that shoved it down their throats.”

Read more: Krauthammer: GOP civil war is a liberal media myth [VIDEO] | The Daily Caller

Last edited:
NOt paying any attention to Dr. Strangelove since he refused to apologize for his support of the Iraq disaster.

All that said, the problem is the Tea Party is much like Frankenstein's monster. It's something the estabishment cobbled together, and now it is rampaging through the GOP, marginilizing it and destroying everything the GOP holds dear.

Just keep in mind, people forget that Frankenstein isn't the name of the monster, it's the name of the man who created it.

NOt paying any attention to Dr. Strangelove since he refused to apologize for his support of the Iraq disaster.

All that said, the problem is the Tea Party is much like Frankenstein's monster. It's something the estabishment cobbled together, and now it is rampaging through the GOP, marginilizing it and destroying everything the GOP holds dear.

Just keep in mind, people forget that Frankenstein isn't the name of the monster, it's the name of the man who created it.

Gee, is that why they always called it 'Frankenstein's Monster'?

Yer so smart

And speaking of one, how's this.....

tumblr_mvuuw3tPLg1rhnukoo1_1280.jpg

Yeah, that's a pic of Idi Amin on the wall.

What a great guy he was, huh?

Got sledgehammers?

Guy, you seriously need help...

To the point, the Establishment Republicans are horrified of the TEA Party. They can't control it, that fiasco where they almost shut down the world economy last month being a fine example.

To the point, the Establishment Republicans are horrified of the TEA Party. They can't control it, that fiasco where they almost shut down the world economy last month being a fine example.

Coming from a pathologically lying malcontent......?

:lmao:

Coming from a pathologically lying malcontent......?

:lmao:

Oooh, "malcontent"... that's funny.

Last time I got called that was by a g uy on another site who claimed he never listened to Limbagh when Limbaugh was using that term to describe OWS protestors.

NO war between the retarded republicans and the smart ones, you say?

Okay, we stand corrected.

ALL republicans are as retarded as the teabaggers.

So noted.

Yer so smart

That would not actually be a pic of Obama doing bong hits.

Your hatred for Obama is convoluted, your critical thinking is thusly affected ~

Yer so smart

That would not actually be a pic of Obama doing bong hits.

Your hatred for Obama is convoluted, your critical thinking is thusly affected ~

Wrong!! As usual.

I don't hate obama. He's like what I'm getting ready to do in a couple minutes: Shit.

Shit is part of life. It's part of the process of staying alive.

People like obama have been around since the beginning of time and they'll be around until the end of time. Shit.

Scumbags, hustlers, con men, liars, thieves, malcontents, rabble-rousers.......

IOW; Shit.

The people I hate? The morons who voted for him.

You gotta be a special kind of stupid motherfucker to have voted for a piece of shit like him.

And just like other kinds of shit, it needs to be expelled from the 'body' in order to remain healthy.

Unless you like to play with it? :dunno:

there is an internal 'war' of sorts between the Tea Party and the establishment Republicans

Of course there is: any denial is a far right reactionary myth by those with radical anti-American agendas

Krauthammer is right...the only difference between the Tea Baggers and GOP establishment is their willingness to drive the car off the cliff. The establishment GOP has no problem driving drunk, but that's where they draw the line. The Tea Baggers are freebasing and drinking at the same time.

Krauthammer is right...the only difference between the Tea Baggers and GOP establishment is their willingness to drive the car off the cliff. The establishment GOP has no problem driving drunk, but that's where they draw the line. The Tea Baggers are freebasing and drinking at the same time.

Less gov't regulation. Lower taxes. Yeah, that sounds like driving under the influence. Not.

Wrong!! As usual.

I don't hate obama. He's like what I'm getting ready to do in a couple minutes: Shit.

People like obama have been around since the beginning of time and they'll be around until the end of time. Shit.

IOW; Shit.

You gotta be a special kind of stupid motherfucker to have voted for a piece of shit like him.

And just like other kinds of shit, it needs to be expelled from the 'body' in order to remain healthy.

I'm wrong about the photo? It's photoshoped.

young-barack-obama.jpg

Please notice that no pic of Idi Amin is hanging on his wall.

When you are willing to entertain fiction as actual fact - it is a symptom of "Liberal hatred."

Last edited:
Wrong!! As usual.

IOW; Shit.

young-barack-obama.jpg

When you are willing to entertain fiction as actual fact - it is a symptom of "Liberal hatred."

Never mind Idi Amin, in the original picture, he doesn't have a bong!!!

(Hate to point out the obvious!)

The fact that Edgy thinks a badly photoshopped picture is incriminating is kind of telling...

Last edited:
Wrong!! As usual.

IOW; Shit.

young-barack-obama.jpg

It's called 'satire'

As is the pic of Idi Amin on the wall.

Not that you would know that Idi Amin was one of obama's "heroes" .

That would be too much to ask.

No Civil War?

Moderate Republicans
TeaTards
Libertarians

Republicans do not know where to turn

Home
Politics
National

Republican loyalists in Mountain West prepare for establishment versus tea party showdowns

Article by: CHARLES BABINGTON , Associated Press
Updated: November 16, 2013 - 7:35 AM

comments

MONTPELIER, Idaho — Republicans have made the Mountain West a stronghold, which is why brewing party brawls in Wyoming, Idaho and Utah are bedeviling loyalists who yearn for GOP unity.

"We have to have this fight," said U.S. Rep. Mike Simpson, an Idaho Republican facing a tea party challenger next May as he seeks a ninth House term. The struggle will continue well into the next presidential race, he said.

Simpson and three-term U.S. Sen. Mike Enzi from neighboring Wyoming are chief targets of tea party and anti-establishment groups that prize ideological purity above all, even if it leads to legislative defeats. It's not enough, these groups say, that both men hold top ratings from conservative organizations such as the National Rifle Association.

Republicans run little risk of losing congressional races to Democrats in Idaho, Wyoming and Utah. But if longtime incumbents such as Simpson and Enzi can fend off their GOP challengers next year, the results conceivably could lessen the tea party's zeal and reputation nationwide. That might encourage mainstream Republicans such as New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie who are considering running for the White House in 2016.

Republican loyalists in Mountain West prepare for establishment versus tea party showdowns | Star Tribune

Forum List

Back