Liberal Narrative Shot To Hell

DarkFury

Platinum Member
Feb 20, 2015
Sun, Sand And Palm Trees
We have seen it on this very site liberals claiming that truck driver was nothing but a drunk but the truth is coming out.

"No, Mohamed Lahouaiej Bouhlel was not a lone wolf, he had accomplices. No, he wasn’t depressed because of a divorce. No, he wasn’t a French citizen, he was Tunisian. No, he was not mentally unstable and his father was a member of a Tunisian extremist Islamic party. His attack was meticulously planned and well thought out, not a case of sudden jihad syndrome. No, it was not an isolated incident, it was Islamic jihad."

FINALLY, THE TRUTH comes out about the Muslim who massacred 84 people and wounded more in Nice, France

Liberals, THEY lie YOU die.

Fury

It's amazing how often the Leftist narrative is wrong. And when it is, damn near ALWAYS, they cover their lie with more lies.
These terrorist attacks are coming closer and closer together.
When I have ants in my house, I go find the anthill where they are coming from and nuke it. One time I even poured liquid aluminum into it. Such simple logic escapes our leaders today.

We have seen it on this very site liberals claiming that truck driver was nothing but a drunk but the truth is coming out.

"No, Mohamed Lahouaiej Bouhlel was not a lone wolf, he had accomplices. No, he wasn’t depressed because of a divorce. No, he wasn’t a French citizen, he was Tunisian. No, he was not mentally unstable and his father was a member of a Tunisian extremist Islamic party. His attack was meticulously planned and well thought out, not a case of sudden jihad syndrome. No, it was not an isolated incident, it was Islamic jihad."

FINALLY, THE TRUTH comes out about the Muslim who massacred 84 people and wounded more in Nice, France

Fury

Wait.......you just told the truth about a muslim terrorist........let's see...will the left wing assholes on this site call you a xenophobe or a racist? It is hard to tell with them....I think they are used to just throwing out "racist" so they will go with that....besides....xenophobe isn't in the front of their playbook, and they are apparently too lazy to turn the pages.....

It's amazing how often the Leftist narrative is wrong. And when it is, damn near ALWAYS, they cover their lie with more lies.

Yup. Like Kamikazes in the final months of WW2.

Just a head's up.....suicide attacks aren't the tactic of a side who's winning. Its a desperation move from those who are losing. They're trying to do one of two things:

1) get the public to oppose the military conflict, reducing the forces that oppose them.

2) prompt the opposing side to do something grotesquely stupid (banning all Muslims, using their military to conduct revenge killings of civilian women and children, campaigns of detention of Muslims, torture of Muslims) to use as a recruiting tool to increase their own forces.

The west doesn't do either.....and the west wins. Which is why ISIS is doing everything it can to provoke one of those two responses. And of course, so are you.

When I have ants in my house, I go find the anthill where they are coming from and nuke it. One time I even poured liquid aluminum into it. Such simple logic escapes our leaders today.

Um...people aren't ants. One would think this is obvious. But apparently the simple logic escapes your argument.

Fury

Hold ON one damn minute. I didn't see that on CNN. How did they miss it, why don't they know this? Hmm.....I wonder, if maybe perhaps they do know.....but then why wouldn't they report it?

I'm a little suspicious. The source of this video is some dude named 'Vlad'. All of the videos he offers has the same font and color for the translations. Despite the video having different sources. Strongly insinuating that Vlad is the translator.

Can we get a source that isn't Vlad backing up the translations?

Um...people aren't ants. One would think this is obvious. But apparently the simple logic escapes your argument.
People die like ants with the proper application of high explosives.

I'm a little suspicious. The source of this video is some dude named 'Vlad'. All of the videos he offers has the same font and color for the translations. Despite the video having different sources. Strongly insinuating that Vlad is the translator.

Its a FRENCH news cast.

Just a head's up.....suicide attacks aren't the tactic of a side who's winning. Its a desperation move from those who are losing. They're trying to do one of two things:

1) get the public to oppose the military conflict, reducing the forces that oppose them.

2) prompt the opposing side to do something grotesquely stupid (banning all Muslims, using their military to conduct revenge killings of civilian women and children, campaigns of detention of Muslims, torture of Muslims) to use as a recruiting tool to increase their own forces.

The west doesn't do either.....and the west wins. Which is why ISIS is doing everything it can to provoke one of those two responses. And of course, so are you.
There is a bit of a historical problem with your argument. The kamikazes struck at the start of the war with us and won that day quite soundly.

There is a bit of a historical problem with your argument. The kamikazes struck at the start of the war with us and won that day quite soundly.

No, they didn't. The 'kamikaze' propaganda wasn't even created at the opening of the war. It wasn't until years later that Japanese started to indoctrinate their pilots with the idea that suicide attacks were a more modern manifestation of the 'divine winds'. With the first kamikaze attack occurring late in 1944......October or November of that year.

It was a desperation move from an enemy that was losing, badly. That was having its infrastructure to wage war being demolished. Like ISIS is right now.

They're losing. They're desperate. And they're using desperation ploys.

Its a FRENCH news cast.

The video, sure. But the translations appear to be made by this dude named Vlad. As he has many other videos he's uploaded from several different sources. And they all use the exact same font and color 'translations'. That's quite unlikely.

Here's a German news source 'cited' by Vlad from Youtube. And the *exact* same subtitle font, background and yellow colored text as the 'French video'

Here's a completely different german channel 'cited' by Vlad from Youtube. And the *exact* same font, background and yellow colored text as the 'French video'

Here's BILD, yet another German news source 'cited' by Vlad from Youtube. And the *exact* same font, background and yellow colored text as the 'French video'. This one with the yellow subtitles actually covering up the subtitles of the ACTUAL video. Meaning that BILD clearly didn't put them there.

So that's 4 foreign videos from 4 completely different sources in 2 completely different countries, all with the *exact* same font, background and text color in their subtitles?

I call bullshit. The translator...is Vlad from Youtube.

Show us another source that isn't 'Vlad from youtube' for those translations. As 'Vlad from Youtube' being the one and only source is pretty damn suspicious.

Last edited:
Inhuman bastard. Dont you know that that is speciesism, and a very mean thing to do? ANT RIGHTS! ! !

:D

Methinks you are thinking of the banzai charges. The 'Divine Wind' attacks were at the close of the war.

Methinks you are thinking of the banzai charges. The 'Divine Wind' attacks were at the close of the war.

Yup. There were a few isolated incidents of a badly damaged zero that couldn't make it back to base crashing into another plane. With anecdotal examples of US and British pilots doing the exact same thing.

But Kamikaze attacks where perfectly operational zeros were loaded with explosives so they could be crashed by pilots into allied ships? The return of the 'divine wind'? That propaganda didn't even start until 1944. With the kamikaze attacks not starting until October of 44.

They were a desperation move by a force that was losing catastrophically all while having their infrastructure to wage war destroyed systematically.

Just like ISIS is today.

Yup. There were a few isolated incidents of a badly damaged zero that couldn't make it back to base crashing into another plane. With anecdotal examples of US and British pilots doing the exact same thing.

But Kamikaze attacks where perfectly operational zeros were loaded with explosives so they could be crashed by pilots into allied ships? The return of the 'divine wind'? That propaganda didn't even start until 1944. With the kamikaze attacks not starting until October of 44.

They were a desperation move by a force that was losing catastrophically all while having their infrastructure to wage war destroyed systematically.

Just like ISIS is today.
Japan was eventually nuked. I'm not refuting your analogy, I'm saying it's a great analogy and we should drop the same rice cooker on ISIS to complete the analogy.

Just like ISIS is today.
Japan was eventually nuked. I'm not refuting your analogy, I'm saying it's a great analogy and we should drop the same rice cooker on ISIS to complete the analogy.

And what of US allies Turkey, Jordan, Iraq and Israel share borders or are in the immediate proximity of ISIS controlled territories. Japan was geographically isolated from our allies. We'd be nuking our allies or at the very least, giving them a couples of orders of magnitude increase in birth defects and cancer rates, all while irradiating their farmland and water supply.

And of course, the vaporizing of tens of thousands of women and children would be a superb recruiting tool for extremists. Plus, violating the nuclear taboo would cost us dearly in soft power around the world and in credibility for our allies. With war crimes tribunals being a very real possibility......as many of those international laws were created *in response* to the last time we used nuclear weapons.

Or....we can simply continue to wage conventional warfare and beat ISIS without any of those horrendous costs to ourselves and our allies.

When your opponent is engaged in frantic desperation ploys......your strategy is winning. Just keep it up, and you win.

Forum List

Back