Liberal NYTs: Kamala Harris is the least electable Democrat.

Nostra

Diamond Member
Oct 7, 2019
I guess they looked back at her 2020 run when she never got even 1% support from the Democrat base. And since then she has been nothing but a complete and total disaster.

Man, the Democrat bench isn't just thin.............it's almost non-existent.

I guess they looked back at her 2020 run when she never got even 1% support from the Democrat base. And since then she has been nothing but a complete and total disaster.

Hopefully some Dems will wake up and nominate someone the rest of us can vote for.

If I were a Dem, I'd be angry about that.

If I were an American I would be angry about that.

Can you imagine what Putin, Xi and KIm Jun Un will say now whenever they are criticized? "You dare speak to me about democracy?"

It's almost as if the Establishment don't really care about America anymore.

If all you got is, Trump sucks, you lose. Most people, even his supporters, know he sucks. But they're THAT fed up with Democrats. Let that sink in.

This is exactly why the Dems are in so much trouble. Americans did not want to believe what the Democrats were doing, but they seen it for themselves. And now you know why LAWFARE did not work for them although they expected it to. It does not take a rocket scientist to see impeachment 1, phone call, etc, etc, and then they go after him again because he ran again.

Democrats have believed everyday Americans are DUMB for over 20 years; possibly longer. They thought they could GASLIGHT them into believing they were actually worried about our Republic, lol. What Americans discovered is----------->the Democrats were persecuting fellow Americans for political reasons; at least enough Americans to put Biden out of office in the upcoming election. Incompetent Democrats actually BELIEVE that this realization by Americans was a Biden problem; change horses, and it all goes away-)

NOPE! This is a DEMOCRATIC PARTY problem, and it is not just the GOP who sees it. Doubt me? Ask independents, along with RFK supporters. They have their 1st choice to the Whitehouse, but they also have their LAST choice to the Whithouse..........and their LAST choice is the DEMOCRAT, whomever it is!

Yeah same as with Biden, Trump is the only candidate she can beat

This is how STUPID she is...

1721777121092.png

Forum List

Back