🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Liberal POS Hero Jimmy Carter Deported Iranians During the 1970s

Yes he did, and they were banned and deported because they were Iranian and not Muslim... Do you understand the difference?

If not then understand he made it about them being Iranian and had it been about Muslim's he would have deported not just Iranian's but every Muslim that was from countries like Syria, Egypt, Iraq, or the Philippines or China or India...

Now if the discussion is about banning the entry of K-1 visa holders from Pakistan seeing one terrorist came from there then by all mean let discuss but it is not, so stop trying to equate what Jimmy Carter did to what Trump is actually proposing...

From OP link: SNIP:

Fourth, the Secretary of Treasury [State] and the Attorney General will invalidate all visas issued to Iranian citizens for future entry into the United States, effective today. We will not reissue visas, nor will we issue new visas, except for compelling and proven humanitarian reasons or where the national interest of our own country requires.

Yes he did, and they were banned and deported because they were Iranian and not Muslim... Do you understand the difference?

So you're telling me that EVERY Iranian student deported was "OK" because they were Iranian? How racist and Naziesque of you.

Again you are seeming not to understand the difference and trying to use what Jimmy Carter did to justify what Trump is proposing and they're not the same.

As I wrote Jimmy Carter did it against people from a certain nation and not a entire religion, and yet you can not understand this part. Had Jimmy Carter done it against all of Islam then it would have meant more people and not just Iranian's or do you believe Iran is the only nation with Muslim's within their border?

As I have wrote if you want to discuss the banning of visas to those from Pakistan which one came here on a K-1 then let talk but that is not what you want. You want to support the idea that this country would be able to carry out a full ban that would prevent 1.5 billion Muslims from entering this country, and it will not stop them.

So as you dig in deeper and try to spin the reality the fact still remain Carter banned Iranian's and not Muslim's and if you want to ban or vet Syrian's, Iraqis and Pakistan women from entering this country then by all means let discuss it.

So you're telling me that EVERY Iranian student deported was "OK" because they were Iranian? How racist and Naziesque of you.

Again you are seeming not to understand the difference and trying to use what Jimmy Carter did to justify what Trump is proposing and they're not the same.

As I wrote Jimmy Carter did it against people from a certain nation and not a entire religion, and yet you can not understand this part. Had Jimmy Carter done it against all of Islam then it would have meant more people and not just Iranian's or do you believe Iran is the only nation with Muslim's within their border?

As I have wrote if you want to discuss the banning of visas to those from Pakistan which one came here on a K-1 then let talk but that is not what you want. You want to support the idea that this country would be able to carry out a full ban that would prevent 1.5 billion Muslims from entering this country, and it will not stop them.

So as you dig in deeper and try to spin the reality the fact still remain Carter banned Iranian's and not Muslim's and if you want to ban or vet Syrian's, Iraqis and Pakistan women from entering this country then by all means let discuss it.

What nation is ISIS?

They got passports?

I understand perfectly, skidmark. No need to try to steer me towards your perverse way of viewing world events. You're as clueless as that idiot in the White House and the six-million stooges who voted for him. Twice - in some cases!

Yeah, the fact is you are the one twisting stuff and not me. The fact is you can not understand what Jimmy Carter did was against Iranian people and not because they were Muslim.

As I have wrote if you want to ban or vet the Syrian, Iraqi or K-1 visa holder then by all means and it would be exactly like what Jimmy Carter did if you ban them, but if it is the entire religion of Islam then you lose because it is nothing like what Carter did.

What nation is ISIS?

They got passports?

They have to get a visa to come here or to another country like Mexico, and what country was the shooter ( Husband ) from when he went on his mass shooting spree with his wife that was from Pakistan?

He did not need a visa did he?

Iran= Country
Muslim = Religion

Conservative= Moron

The fact is you can not understand what Jimmy Carter did was against Iranian people and not because they were Muslim.

The fact that you believe in bullshit like global warming is of no concern to me. Why should you care what other people think? Nazi much?

Global Warming has nothing to do with the discussion of your OP and what is being discussed is the fact there is a difference between what Jimmy Carter did and what Trump is proposing.

Now I am sure you will bring up some comment about Global Warming and Terrorism and try to tie it into this discussion, but I will not bite because it is just total nonsense and your attempt to switch the subject from the OP.

So as I have written I have no problem with blocking, banning or vetting the visas of individuals form Iraq, Syria or Pakistan but you will not be able to ban all Muslim's from coming to this country and yes there is a difference between what Carter did versus what Trump is proposing even if you keep on denying it...

Why don't you Muslim-loving turds go stand in the middle of Baghdad and wave your gay pride flag shouting to all the Muslims that you love them, and the way they are being treated in the U.S. is unfair.

Your heads will be on a stick by sundown.

Idiots.

Now I am sure you will bring up some comment about Global Warming and Terrorism and try to tie it into this discussion,

What discussion? You're wasting a lot of time typing shit that I am not reading...
If you want to call that a discussion, knock yourself out.
The fact still remains you're a Muslim-loving idiot.
That's all I need to know.

Again what Jimmy Carter did was ban Iranian's and not Islam, and I wrote if you want to ban Syrian's, Iraqis, and women from Pakistan then go ahead, and what Carter did is not the same as what Trump is proposing.

What is so hard to understand?

Given this is about the fifth conservative to post this same claim....

I am convinced that conservatives are morons

I am starting to believe it is the same person using different screen names. The personal attacks and rantings seem exactly the same as few other screen names on here.

I thought jimmy carter was a pretty good president overall. He was way better than Obama. Had it not been for Ted Kennedy & the democrat party cutting in on his action he most likely would have won a second term.

My only gripe with carter was when he blocked the construction of the natural gas pipeline that was supposed to parallel the Alaska oil pipeline.

Forum List

Back