Liberal Racist Quotes

He get's my vote for the Racist of The Year...

13) "Them Jews aren’t going to let (Obama) talk to me. I told my baby daughter, that he’ll talk to me in five years when he’s a lame duck, or in eight years when he’s out of office. …They will not let him talk to somebody who calls a spade what it is.” -- Jeremiah Wright

14) "There’s white racist DNA running through the synapses of his or her brain tissue. They will kill their own kind, defend the enemies of their kind or anyone who is perceived to be the enemy of the milky white way of life." -- Jeremiah Wright

because he's relevant to our political system?

no doubt it made you feel better somehow.

Eh, just scrapping the surface... Democrats did form the KKK and write the Jim Crow laws, it's hard to fight the Democratic Parties long history of slavery, hanging and physically abusive history I guess.

------------------------------

1) "(Obama’s) a nice person, he’s very articulate this is what’s been used against him, but he couldn’t sell watermelons if it, you gave him the state troopers to flag down the traffic." -- Dan Rather

2) “White folks was in the caves while we [blacks] was building empires … We built pyramids before Donald Trump ever knew what architecture was … we taught philosophy and astrology and mathematics before Socrates and them Greek homos ever got around to it." -- Al Sharpton

3) "‘Hymies.’ ‘Hymietown.’" -- Jesse Jackson’s description of New York City while on the 1984 presidential campaign trail.

4) "A few years ago, (Barack Obama) would have been getting us coffee." -- Bill Clinton to Ted Kennedy

25 Examples of Liberal Racism in Quotes

20) “I mean, you got the first mainstream African-American who is articulate and bright and clean and a nice-looking guy. I mean, that’s a storybook, man.” -- Joe Biden

So, Joe outright said that all other mainstream African-Americans were illiterate, stupid, dirty, and ugly. Because, before Obama, none were smart, clean or good looking. Yup, something out of a storybook, man. A fairy tale. And the libs just laughed at silly old Joe.

Among those quotes are some extremely vicious remarks. Many are dripping with pure hatred. Years of race baiting have bought us to this point. They make up cases of police brutality to make the problem seem widespread and out of control. They wouldn't need to lie if there really was a problem. These days, no one really has to do or say anything to be accused of racism. Now it's what you don't do, such as express shame for white privilege. Just being white is enough to get you accused of racism. They claim you are born racist if you are white and unless you support the likes of the BP or BLM and maybe pay reparations, you will remain guilty. Without enough incidents to prove that racism is a huge problem, they declared people guilty by their color. There is no truth in it, but it's all the real racists have got. Some want their race war and will do anything to divide people. It's that fucking insane.

That's because you guys are so PC now you won't use them. It's why I do...

Admit it, you like those jokes. Why else would you post that shit? I am not PC, nor are most on the right. We just aren't racist assholes who enjoy idiotic jokes that demean people.

That's because you guys are so PC now you won't use them. It's why I do...

Admit it, you like those jokes. Why else would you post that shit? I am not PC, nor are most on the right. We just aren't racist assholes who enjoy idiotic jokes that demean people.
That joke only makes sense if you use ******. It's an old joke.

And considering that the ******* think you are the racists, and won't vote for you, you have a rather serious problem no matter what you say. Racism is real in this country, and the GOP pretends it doesn't exist.

Why did so many ******* die in Vietnam?

When the Sargent yelled, Get Down! They stood up and started dancing...

Liberals are so full of racist jokes. Amazing that when I see certain derogatory names, it comes from the left.

That flag you have as a sig removes all doubt.

1. Bill Clinton had a Confederate flag-like issue, every year he was governor: Arkansas Code Annotated, Section 1-5-107, provides as follows:

(a) The Saturday immediately preceding Easter Sunday of each year is designated as ‘Confederate Flag Day’ in this state.

(b) No person, firm, or corporation shall display an Confederate flag or replica thereof in connection with any advertisement of any commercial enterprise, or in any manner for any purpose except to honor the Confederate States of America. [Emphasis added.]

(c) Any person, firm, or corporation violating the provisions of this section shall be guilty of a misdemeanor and upon conviction shall be fined not less than one hundred dollars ($100) nor more than one thousand dollars ($1,000).

Bill Clinton took no steps during his twelve years as governor to repeal this law.
    Hillary Clinton's Confederacy Hypocrisy | The Gateway Pundit
Hillary Clinton's Confederacy Hypocrisy - The Gateway Pundit

"Let's Stop Pretending the Confederate Flag Isn't a Symbol of RacismJust to refresh everyone's memories, we're talking about the official national flag that was used to represent the Confederate States of America during the Civil War. You know, that awkward time period when the South was vehemently fighting to keep slavery around as a means of economic prosperity for white plantation owners"

I've heard arguments time and again about how the Confederate flag is no longer representative of slavery, and how it's now indicative of "Southern pride and heritage." But I'm really over the whole "respect your heritage" mantra, especially when your heritageishate."
Let's Stop Pretending the Confederate Flag Isn't a Symbol of Racism

Psychological projection is a theory in psychology in which humans defend themselves against their own unpleasant impulses by denying their existence while attributing them to others.[1] For example, a person who is rude may constantly accuse other people of being rude. It can take the form of blame shifting.

because he's relevant to our political system?

No because he is a racist that our current POTUS made relevant, is it that hard for you to distinguish the difference? The continued use to divide and conquer minorities with this rhetoric has been exhausted by minions of the DNC...

no doubt it made you feel better somehow.

Feel better? It's 2016 and we are past the point of stupid with this subject, Jeremiah Wright stands at the pulpit and preaches hate, this does not follow the tenets of Christ, but you would have to know what love truly is to be able to understand this...

Forum List

Back