Liberal Redneck(Trae Crowder) Explains Donald Trump

Funny, but there is a huge difference between sanders and trump....pro life, pro gun, lower taxes. Trump doesn't let BLM take his mic.......and he wants the fucking wall.....BUILD THE WALLLLLLLLLLL!

I'll bet his Conservative buddies don't shun him from the tailgate parties. I have a Brother-In-Law who is too and we all get along great. We just have to watch the conversations after a few beers.

Funny, but there is a huge difference between sanders and trump....pro life, pro gun, lower taxes. Trump doesn't let BLM take his mic.......and he wants the fucking wall.....BUILD THE WALLLLLLLLLLL!

Even if Trump gets elected there will never be some huge wall. Hey dummies!!! The president doesn't pay for jack shit. Congress does. Make Mexico pay for it? REALLY? Trump will never have the authority to make that happen. Sure IT SOUNDS good. But can president Trump MAKE it happen? No, of course not. Those of you that believe there will be some huge wall between us and Mexico are delusional. Snap out of your daydream.

Even if Trump gets elected there will never be some huge wall. Hey dummies!!! The president doesn't pay for jack shit. Congress does. Make Mexico pay for it? REALLY? Trump will never have the authority to make that happen. Sure IT SOUNDS good. But can president Trump MAKE it happen? No, of course not. Those of you that believe there will be some huge wall between us and Mexico are delusional. Snap out of your daydream.

Thanks you don't have to lecture me about the constitution...but if he gets in, he will have a mandate....that's a cornerstone policy......and if they don't build the wall...2018...bye bye.....so easy a caveman could do it.

he is funny as hell....wellred too

Congress doesn't pay for shit either, the House simply allocates funds.

I'm trying to figure out why liberals are against the wall. Someone explain it to me.

Forum List

Back