Liberal retards: Play along with their delusions, OR ELSE

I saw a Rueters poll yesterday on this....the left is losing this one badly, very badly. They've overplayed the LGBT card and Americans want no part of it

Parents went postal at that school....................and the situation exploded...........................

Parents worried for their own children...................

Was it an overreaction.....................who the hell knows.............

I know until this Shit Storm blew up................nobody was talking about it and going on with their lives..................but tis a Presidential election season and will be used as fodder for the media and votes..........

Victim cards being played right and left..........over where to pee....

Crazy assed shit.........

show us that tolerance you mother fucking mental illness enablers

America needs to get beyond bathroom talk on transgender issues

I've lost respect for republicans for allowing this nonsense to get as far as it has.

The most problematic aspect of this is when States sanction these things.

Gay marriage was legalized because of the Similarily Situated legal principle. That being that, since not every couple could procreate, then procreation could not be used to ban gay couples from marriage.

There is a large number of transgenders that are sexually attracted to the gender that they are transitioning to. These males transgenders are attracted to females.

Male lesbians.

A male lesbian has the same situation as a straight male, the attraction to females.

If you allow the male lesbian in the woman's restroom (by State mandate), you must allow all males in the woman's restrooms.

We can thank progressives for this when it happens

I saw a Rueters poll yesterday on this....the left is losing this one badly, very badly. They've overplayed the LGBT card and Americans want no part of it

Can you please post a link? I'd love to see that.

This seems to be the real link.

How did it get this far? I mean we are literally playing along with the fantasies of mentally ill people. Every time I brought it up, I was criticized, and now we are at the point where libs say "well, you should have said something!". I kept on doing it, knowing this was likely to be the result, and then they say, too late, society has changed. It's okay to enable the mentally ill.

Forum List

Back