Liberal roll call

liberal​

adjective​

1. willing to respect or accept behavior or opinions different from one's own; open to new ideas: they have more liberal views toward marriage and divorce than some people ·
  2. relating to or denoting a political and social philosophy that promotes individual rights, civil liberties, democracy, and free enterprise: a liberal democratic state

Are you looking for actual liberals or just those that falsely identify as such?
Like a dude in a wig insisting he's a girl?

I do not feel safe here

US4CC.meme.Michael_Moore - 3PST_dictator.png

I’m not a republican so I guess I must be a Liberal because there is no other choice.

No, there is libertarian and independent but I'm not quite sure what all they believe. You seem liberal yet have a likeable personality for some strange reason beyond my realm of understanding.

I don't know what I would call myself these days...

When I was eighteen, I registered as a Republican. Though I didn't always vote the party line (I voted for Tom Bradley for governor of California), choosing instead to vote my conscience in all things, I remained registered in the party until Bush invaded Iraq.

Since then, I have been undeclared. Still voting my conscience, sometimes left on some issues, mostly right on others. I didn't and won't support Trump. I didn't and won't support Biden.

The more I read those who support Trump, the more I am convinced they are not Republicans, not anymore. It doesn't matter what they call themselves, they are not Republicans. They are part of a cult of personality, Trumppublicans?

I know that, save for a couple of issues, I am not liberal. I suppose that would disqualify me from the conservative side in some folk's eyes... What was it Marx said? I refuse to join any club that would have me as a member. That's Grouch, not Karl...

More often than not I refer to myself as a moderate or pragmatic conservative...

But wait... the call was for liberals...

Never mind...

Hey man, I'm not part of a cult. I know Trump isn't perfect and is an asshole, but I don't blame him with all of the negative press that he receives.

Forum List

Back