Liberal roll call

I called you a nazi, not half the population.

The war's back on! Those elections aren't going to rig themselves, you know.
See, you Hate America, America is ALL of us, like it or not.
You divide, you want (D) to fail, otherwise you wouldn't spew all the hate towards 1/2 of the USA.

Spreading the Big Lie.
It's a LIE, and you promote LIES.
Very Anti-American.

See, you Hate America, America is ALL of us, like it or not.
You divide, you want (D) to fail, otherwise you wouldn't spew all the hate towards 1/2 of the USA.

Spreading the Big Lie.
It's a LIE, and you promote LIES.
Very Anti-American.

LOL! Not wanting you people to start another war isn't hate, it's love. Stop warmongering.

As violent crime spirals out of control in blue cities across the country, cops are being shot at an unprecedented rate in an America where the Biden regime, the DemoKKKrats, and their corporate media preach hate, division, and violence non-stop.

More Hate.

Your trolling job description is M-F, 8-4, spew as much HATE as possible.

The 'leftists' that day at the Capitol.
You still attempting to blame the attacks on the Capitol Police on BLM, Antifa, and Undercover FBI, and of course, the boogeyman.

Good Grief Marvin.

No cops were shot or killed at the Capitol on 1/6. Only an unarmed woman, shot dead by a trigger-happy federal cop. You cheered. That's what I'm talking about. You people love dead cops.

I guess that is the difference between a progressive and a conservative. Conservatives abhor any sort of changes, even those to language. Progressives realize that everything changes and it is managing those changes that is important, not trying to stop or reverse them.
Incorrect. For almost all things there is a distribution. This is especially true for human behavior. Your painting with broad brush strokes is easy to defeat.

Forum List

Back