Liberal roll call

Lots of truth to what you say but I like to think that when Trump exits the divisiveness will diminish a bit.
Just like rekindled racism after 40+ years of harmony exited with Obama, huh?

I figured a couple years after he was gone things would settle back to pre-Obama levels of racism. It didn't happen like that. I was wrong, and dead wrong. Did I have too much faith in Americans to see through his divisive bullshit? Perhaps.

Here's a song from before Obama:
Hmph, looks to me like they might be making Muslim signs; That ain't cool, man.
Nah, this is a good song.

Do notice the $1.85 gas.

It appears to me they recognize we are all children of God and we need help from him to get through these trials and tribulations.

Last edited:
There is always that extreme belief that men can't have babies.

Don't forget that.
I was sitting here thinking that my most extreme belief is my opinion on abortion. I am as pro choice as they come. And i found that ironic considering a leftist is calling me extreme lol

I was sitting here thinking that my most extreme belief is my opinion on abortion. I am as pro choice as they come. And i found that ironic considering a leftist is calling me extreme lol
Here is the problem with these uneducated children - they lack the intelligence necessary to understand principles, so assume that conforming to a finite set of beliefs is what makes them liberal. As the set of beliefs keep changing, so do their own, and because they never understood any principles to begin with, they are incapable of examining their beliefs.

Sometimes I imagine Soros, Schwab and Gates sitting around in a room laughing amongst themselves chortling "hey, guess what we are going to have them believing NEXT!

Just like rekindled racism after 40+ years of harmony exited with Obama, huh?
Was it just you in harmony or were others likewise?

I figured a couple years after he was gone things would settle back to pre-Obama levels of racism. It didn't happen like that. I was wrong, and dead wrong. Did I have too much faith in Americans to see through his divisive bullshit? Perhaps.
I had no idea Obama was responsible for police killings of Blacks

Was it just you in harmony or were others likewise?

I had no idea Obama was responsible for police killings of Blacks
Kill yourself yesterday, you useless oxygen thief.

Obama was responsible for blacks killing police, even.

The motherfucker is a traitor among traitors.

He's not a black American. His black half is from Kenya. He has zero common heritage with good black Americans that have been here since the beginning of America.

Obama loathes everything America and cheating in Biden is his illegal 3rd term.

Last edited:
Lots of truth to what you say but I like to think that when Trump exits the divisiveness will diminish a bit.
It's been that way for over 20 years. Well before Trump was ever elected. As near as I can tell it began back in the 1990's. So I wouldn't hold your breath. It's going to take another world war before we come to our senses.

It's been that way for over 20 years. Well before Trump was ever elected. As near as I can tell it began back in the 1990's. So I wouldn't hold your breath. It's going to take another world war before we come to our senses.
You may well be right but I still think Trump took a bus that was heading for a cliff and hit the accelerator.

Forum List

Back