Liberal roll call

Modern liberalism intentionally denies examination because it is irrational. There is no formal defined dogma of modern liberalism. Instead there is only a vague, rosy notion of something good, noble and just: the advent of these things will bring instant euphoria and a social order beyond reproach. Modern liberalism seeks equality through uniformity and communal ownership. Modern liberalism has an extraordinary ability to incite and inflame its adherents and inspire social movements. Modern liberalism requires its adherents to dismiss their defeats and ignore their incongruities. Modern liberalism desires big government and uses big government to implement its morally relativistic social policies. Modern liberalism is effectively a religion.

Last edited:
You are a leftist. And apparently a liar. It isnt. The constitution is a RESTRICTION of federal power.
Article VI, Paragraph 2 of the U.S. Constitution is commonly referred to as the Supremacy Clause. It establishes that the federal constitution, and federal law generally, take precedence over state laws, and even state constitutions.

There are only a few of me, for sure. Liberty isnt very trendy nowadays.
Thankfully extremists are usually in the minority.

Article VI, Paragraph 2 of the U.S. Constitution is commonly referred to as the Supremacy Clause. It establishes that the federal constitution, and federal law generally, take precedence over state laws, and even state constitutions.

You obviously dont know what a federal supremacist is.
Im an extremist because I believe in liberty? LOL

What planet have you been living on? ~33% of all Americans are in the far left camp and ~33% of all Americans are in the far right camp. No amount of truth will ever sway anyone from these camps. So it's not a surprise what we get. We earned it. We get exactly what we deserve.

No cops were shot or killed at the Capitol on 1/6. Only an unarmed woman, shot dead by a trigger-happy federal cop. You cheered. That's what I'm talking about. You people love dead cops.
Screen Shot 2022-08-02 at 1.22.39 PM.png

Nothing edited, fucking troll.

Do you consider me only quoting part of your quote an edit.
I didn't change a single fucking word.
You worthless TROLL.

View attachment 677325

Nothing edited, fucking troll.

Do you consider me only quoting part of your quote an edit.
I didn't change a single fucking word.
You worthless TROLL.

You edited out almost my entire quote to misrepresent the context. Because you're a worthless piece of shit coward.

And let me reiterate the part you edited out like the chickenshit fascist you are:

No cops were shot or killed at the Capitol on 1/6. Only an unarmed woman, shot dead by a trigger-happy federal cop. You cheered. That's what I'm talking about. You people love dead cops.

You edited out almost my entire quote to misrepresent the context. Because you're a worthless piece of shit coward.

And let me reiterate the part you edited out like the chickenshit fascist you are:

Fuck You Troll.
I didn't edit or alter your quote.
I was disgusted by your mention of the "You people love dead cops"

Modern liberalism intentionally denies examination because it is irrational. There is no formal defined dogma of modern liberalism.
How could something be irrational if is is not defined? As for dogma, you should take that up with TNHarley, he seems to feel there is 'classic' dogma.

Instead there is only a vague, rosy notion of something good, noble and just: the advent of these things will bring instant euphoria and a social order beyond reproach.
Sounds like every political ideology to me.

Modern liberalism seeks equality through uniformity and communal ownership. 6kiModern liberalism has an extraordinary ability to incite and inflame its adherents and inspire social movements. Modern liberalism requires its adherents to dismiss their defeats and ignore their incongruities. Modern liberalism desires big government and uses big government to implement its morally relativistic social policies. Modern liberalism is effectively a religion.
Modern liberalism seems to do quite a bit without a rational dogma.

How could something be irrational if is is not defined? As for dogma, you should take that up with @TNHarley, he seems to feel there is 'classic' dogma.
That's what makes it irrational.
Sounds like every political ideology to me.
Not when read in it's complete context.
Modern liberalism intentionally denies examination because it is irrational. There is no formal defined dogma of modern liberalism. Instead there is only a vague, rosy notion of something good, noble and just: the advent of these things will bring instant euphoria and a social order beyond reproach. Modern liberalism seeks equality through uniformity and communal ownership. Modern liberalism has an extraordinary ability to incite and inflame its adherents and inspire social movements. Modern liberalism requires its adherents to dismiss their defeats and ignore their incongruities. Modern liberalism desires big government and uses big government to implement its morally relativistic social policies. Modern liberalism is effectively a religion.
Why do you always take things out of context? Maybe it's because you don't have facts and logic on your side.

Modern liberalism seems to do quite a bit without a rational dogma.
Feel free to compose a competing narrative describing what you believe modern liberalism is. Critical theory is so ingrained in you I don't believe you know how to make an argument for what something is.

Incorrect. For almost all things there is a distribution. This is especially true for human behavior. Your painting with broad brush strokes is easy to defeat.
You're right of course but when I'm painted broadly I usually respond in kind.

What planet have you been living on? ~33% of all Americans are in the far left camp and ~33% of all Americans are in the far right camp. No amount of truth will ever sway anyone from these camps. So it's not a surprise what we get. We earned it. We get exactly what we deserve.
Lots of truth to what you say but I like to think that when Trump exits the divisiveness will diminish a bit.

Feel free to compose a competing narrative describing what you believe modern liberalism is. Critical theory is so ingrained in you I don't believe you know how to make an argument for what something is.
I can't speak for Liberals, only for myself:
  • Government can be a force for good in a democracy
  • Every child deserves decent housing, food, and medical care, and an education
  • Punishing the guilty is not as important as protecting the innocent

I would say zero. There are a lot of Nazi fascists like you, and a lot of freedom-loving Americans like me.
Real liberals are less common than white supremacists. An extreme minority.

Rarer than hen's teeth, they are. They do exist and this site is fairly large so there's most likely a handful here. Not more than could be counted on 2 hands, though.

90%+ of self-proclaimed "liberals" are Social Marxist Commie authoritarians.

I’m not a republican so I guess I must be a Liberal because there is no other choice.
False dichotomy fallacy. There are many other options, of which just a few examples are:
Commie Fucktard
Social Justice Nazi
Leftist Fuckwad
Stalin's Legacy perpetrator
Democommie

Neither does Google. What is it you think it means?

No, you're an extremist because your beliefs put you on the fringe. As you yourself wrote, there are not many like you.
Which of my beliefs are extreme?

You obviously dont know what a federal supremacist is.
Im an extremist because I believe in liberty? LOL
You just need to remember how the Orwellians use language.

You are an "extremist" in the same way they use the term "fasist" to describe somebody like DeSantist for not grinding the people of Florida under his covid jack boot like the Whitmers of the world did.

Forum List

Back