🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Liberal Video Show Young Latino Children Swearing and Giving the Finger

Just because someone is in America does not automatically make them an American citizen.

Okay. Then I will just say you aren't an America citizen. After all, if you can make shit up out of whole cloth, so can I

So you do not have proof that the child is an American citizen. Go figure that. Until you can prove this child is an American citizen via an ID or social security number, you are relying on your far left religious dogma..

Just admit you didn't watch it, jeez.

Just because someone is in America does not automatically make them an American citizen.

Okay. Then I will just say you aren't an America citizen. After all, if you can make shit up out of whole cloth, so can I

So you do not have proof that the child is an American citizen. Go figure that. Until you can prove this child is an American citizen via an ID or social security number, you are relying on your far left religious dogma..

You far left drones just admit they you can not prove that this child is American citizen.

As already pointed out just because someone is in America does not automatically make them an American citizen.

So far the far left drones do not have proof beyond their religious dogma..

You far left drones just admit they you can not prove that this child is American citizen.

As already pointed out just because someone is in America does not automatically make them an American citizen.

Why won't you simply admit you didn't watch it?

(Pssst...newsflash...if you are born in the U.S., you're a citizen. Welcome to the Constitution)

Why won't you simply admit you didn't watch it?

(Pssst...newsflash...if you are born in the U.S., you're a citizen. Welcome to the Constitution)

Yes a child on American soil was automatic born here by these far left drones, yet they have no proof of it..

i wonder what kind of ad they will do when they see Carson with a commanding lead and a major threat to Hillary.

Lowering the bar is a specialty of the left these days. Latino children in this video are cussing and giving the finger. Supposedly, it's aimed mainly at Trump, but they paint anyone concerned about so much illegal immigration as racists.

It's full of horribly misinformed young people who are being taught to hate anyone that disagrees with the current liberal policies. Stay classy, lefties.

Concerned about illegal immigration? These adorable kids tell you to 'F**ck off racist'
Thank you. Hilariously funny

:rofl:

paying back Trump in his own style. They make some very good points

Oh yeah, OP ---------- IT's SATIRE

Lowering the bar is a specialty of the left these days. Latino children in this video are cussing and giving the finger. Supposedly, it's aimed mainly at Trump, but they paint anyone concerned about so much illegal immigration as racists.

It's full of horribly misinformed young people who are being taught to hate anyone that disagrees with the current liberal policies. Stay classy, lefties.

Concerned about illegal immigration? These adorable kids tell you to 'F**ck off racist'

The server must be overloaded. The video won't play.

great, these Latinos are showing they can be a nasty bunch of people

now they are going around DEMANDING who should host a freaking comedy show.

you lefties who was cheering they are going to the Majority some day. Get ready to be kicked to the back of the train.

I'll take the kid at his word: that he's an anchor baby. So what? Is calling the kind an anchor baby insulting? Sure, but so is calling someone a bastard even though his parents we never married. Truth is often insulting.

the kid whines about being called an anchor baby, then he points at the Constitution and explains that is exactly what he is.

Forum List

Back