🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Liberal War on Coal Industry is Now Hurting RR Workers.

As coal cools off, railroads close tracks and cut jobs across the country
Just as lousy trade agreements such as Pacific Trade and NAFTA have ripple effect on workers in other industries so does the liberal war on coal being championed by Billary. If your a working class American the Democratic Party has dumped you over the side of the PC boat. Hillary and Democrats are concerned about two guys being able to marry and make out in public than providing well paying blue collar jobs. Guess most of the coal miners in West Virginia are white males so in the eyes of urban and suburban Dem's they are the enemy.
Those Libs are doing a really bad job of waging war. Coal production in the US is about the same as it ever was. The number of workers has declined but mostly as a result of the switch from subsurface to surface mining. If you actually read your link you'd have learned the real reasons for the layoffs: Warm weather, low prices hit energy rail traffic in 2016. Or you thinks the Libs are now controlling the weather?

Then again....no

main.png

Since President Obama took office we've doubled our natural gas production.

U.S. Gas Plant Production of Natural Gas Liquids and Liquid Refinery Gases (Thousand Barrels)

Has zilch to do with the thread topic, get back on topic, your alerts annoy me

Just as lousy trade agreements such as Pacific Trade and NAFTA have ripple effect on workers in other industries so does the liberal war on coal being championed by Billary. If your a working class American the Democratic Party has dumped you over the side of the PC boat. Hillary and Democrats are concerned about two guys being able to marry and make out in public than providing well paying blue collar jobs. Guess most of the coal miners in West Virginia are white males so in the eyes of urban and suburban Dem's they are the enemy.
Natural gas is the cause of the drop in demand for coal. I've pointed this out to you tards several times, but it never sinks in. It is like you are willfully stupid.

Natural gas is replacing coal all over the country.

Your own link says so.

Despite planning for environmental regulations, cheaper natural gas pushed out coal “much faster than we thought,” Mr. Eliasson said.

There is a link within your link which takes you here.

“Warm weather and lower natural gas prices resulted in declines in utility coal shipments,” said Alan Shaw, Norfolk Southern’s executive vice president and chief marketing officer. “Coal volumes will be impacted as utilities work down high stockpiles.”

It's probably a good thing commodities traders aren't as stupid as you hacks.

Those Libs are doing a really bad job of waging war. Coal production in the US is about the same as it ever was. The number of workers has declined but mostly as a result of the switch from subsurface to surface mining. If you actually read your link you'd have learned the real reasons for the layoffs: Warm weather, low prices hit energy rail traffic in 2016. Or you thinks the Libs are now controlling the weather?
My Families hometown of Golconda Illinois, population 600, almost all of them related to me is full of welfare recipients because their one and only business, coal mining, has been shut down and they're not allowed to mine it. They sit on top of a mother load of coal but they're not allowed to mine it.

Then again....no

main.png

Since President Obama took office we've doubled our natural gas production.

U.S. Gas Plant Production of Natural Gas Liquids and Liquid Refinery Gases (Thousand Barrels)

Has zilch to do with the thread topic, get back on topic, your alerts annoy me

The environmentalist have been warring on coal since the first Earth Day or before. Yet it takes another sector of the oil and gas industry to make any headway. But don't worry coal will be around for a long time still.

Conservatives are still pissed about the whale oil industry going under and all those people losing their jobs. About as pissed as they were about the incandescent light bulb going obsolete, or all gasoline having to go to unleaded (they still look for 'high test' at gas stations), or the tobacco industry being beat to a pulp.

Cons have an aversion to change that is maniacal. I'll bet many still use ColecoVision and have Jarts in their garage.

Yes that should be enough archaic references to keep everyone busy! LOL

My Families hometown of Golconda Illinois, population 600, almost all of them related to me is full of welfare recipients because their one and only business, coal mining, has been shut down and they're not allowed to mine it. They sit on top of a mother load of coal but they're not allowed to mine it.

Where are they going to sell it?

If Hillary would just issue an executive order to require that all railroad engines and ships be converted from petroleum back to coal, she could save all those West Virginia jobs, but NOOOOOOO!

Conservatives are still pissed about the whale oil industry going under and all those people losing their jobs. About as pissed as they were about the incandescent light bulb going obsolete, or all gasoline having to go to unleaded (they still look for 'high test' at gas stations), or the tobacco industry being beat to a pulp.

Cons have an aversion to change that is maniacal. I'll bet many still use ColecoVision and have Jarts in their garage.

Your a dork. This is about jobs. Smoke more dope and hug a tree.

Apparently, a lot of democrat voters don't realize that their party has a very large contingent of wackadoodles.

Donald Trump is a REPUBLICAN.
Bugs Bunny is a CARTOON.
Donald Trump is a REAL Democrat. Not a Sanders Obama LBGT BLM Marxist nut jobber.

Your a dork. This is about jobs. Smoke more dope and hug a tree.

Your phoney neocon memes are your only friend now eh. Hey, get busy and bring back leaded gasoline and all those lost jobs. Or what about the poor whaling industry. You'd be very popular in Nantucket.

Last edited:
And it's some sorry assed sad shit too brother. That's how Democrats repay miners, steelworkers, iron workers and others for generations of support.

If Hillary would just issue an executive order to require that all railroad engines and ships be converted from petroleum back to coal, she could save all those West Virginia jobs, but NOOOOOOO!

She'll probably sing an EO to require that they switch to solar power.

She'll probably sing an EO to require that they switch to solar power.
Her and Nancy Pelosi would want them all painted rainbow color and run on cotton candy from liberal land.

And it's some sorry assed sad shit too brother. That's how Democrats repay miners, steelworkers, iron workers and others for generations of support.
Still, it's not the GOP that is known as a supporter of unions and the working and middle classes.

Like I said Illinois has so much fucking coal...

I'm glad none of those are around. They sound scary.

Still, it's not the GOP that is known as a supporter of unions and the working and middle classes.
All of which goes to show you that relying on government to help you is a sucker bet.

All of which goes to show you that relying on government to help you is a sucker bet.
It shows the if you don't own your government you will be the victim of it.

Forum List

Back