liberal writer at Salon/Rolling Stone Eric Boehlert dies in bike accident at 57, Hillary: we'll miss his critical work to counter misinformation/bias!

watch Joy Reid, and maybe Deadline White House and Morning Joe, but mostly Joy Reid... forget the rest
Joy is too much of an Establishment tool.

And I've been watching her since she was just a guest on Melissa Harris-Perry's show.

I currently only watch Morning Joe, that's more than enough to get the Establishment talking points of the day.

Joy is too much of an Establishment tool.

And I've been watching her since she was just a guest on Melissa Harris-Perry's show.

I currently only watch Morning Joe, that's more than enough to get the Establishment talking points of the day.
i love her because she's crazy...the Ann Coulter of the left, she actually drives Ann crazy on twitter

i love her because she's crazy...the Ann Coulter of the left, she actually drives Ann crazy on twitter
There's nothing crazy about her.

She's a straight up Establishment hack.

What examples of her craziness do you have?

i'll give just one example, to not let you down

Aren't they pro rape and pro child-marriage though?

There was a senior Republican politician mansplaining how rape isn't so bad and how abortions are good in recent history.

Republicans are currently enacting laws to lower the child-age for marriage.

I mean, this is just basic stuff dude.

You got nothing.

Aren't they pro rape and pro child-marriage though?

There was a senior Republican politician mansplaining how rape isn't so bad and how abortions are good in recent history.

Republicans are currently enacting laws to lower the child-age for marriage.

I mean, this is just basic stuff dude.

You got nothing.
lol yeah sure bye

Forum List

Back