🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Liberals, America is Still Waiting

Hate to break it to you people, but now that our economy is about to boom, so will funding for welfare. The whores ain't goin' nowhere. :beer:

With how fast money goes today, the amount they get for welfare is hardly enough to persuade someone to live here or there.

Hillary can still win because the Electoral College has yet to meet.

And, the government is comprised of its people.

A FEW of its people. And they don't suddenly become saintly benefactors, just because they managed to win election or wrangle a patronage appointment.
Many years ago, I totally believed in our nation's capitalist government, however, I then saw a news story that dealt with our nation's elderly. It pointed out that our elderly were having to eat dog food in order to cut back on costs in order to afford their medications. Not long after that, our government announced that to deal with this, they would ensure that the "quality" of the dog food, would be increased. That.....was when I decided that we were not a nation to be proud of.
Add to this, occasionally, parents have children that are physically or mentally challenged, which causes the family huge financial difficulties and they are sometimes unable to afford all that would be needed to properly care for such children.
While you haven't come out and blatantly come out and said so, I believe your response to such situations would be:
Let the elderly eat the dog food and if they still can't afford the medications, let them die; that they spent their entire lives supporting the capitalist system, is irrelevant.
As to the special needs kids, your solution would most likely be, let the kids die.
Or, in both the elderly and the special needs kids, it might be....euthanize them.
Sorry, I'm just finding it a bit hard to believe the government stepped in to help the elderly by mandating better quality dog food? I've just yet to see the Alpo on the shelves next to Dinty Moore Beef Stew, Hormel Chili, Corned Beef Hash, etc., etc.

The measure of a nation's culture and worth can best be seen in how it takes care of its eldest and youngest citizens.

Nonsense.

Why is that nonsense?

THe questions facing the US are not whether or not to care for our young and our elderly. The pretense that it is, is nonsense.

The question is how LITTLE we will care for the productive members of Middle America.

Of course, no one questions WHETHER we should care for children or the elderly, but the better we care for them, the healthier our nation will be. Children are our future, and happy elders make us emotionally happy, instead of feeling guilty for how poorly they are often treated in nursing homes.

The measure of a nation's culture and worth can best be seen in how it takes care of its eldest and youngest citizens.

Nonsense.

Why is that nonsense?

THe questions facing the US are not whether or not to care for our young and our elderly. The pretense that it is, is nonsense.

The question is how LITTLE we will care for the productive members of Middle America.

Of course, no one questions WHETHER we should care for children or the elderly, but the better we care for them, the healthier our nation will be. Children are our future, and happy elders make us emotionally happy, instead of feeling guilty for how poorly they are often treated in nursing homes.

Look what you just did there.

You ignored what I actually said, especially about my point regarding the actually neglected group, workers of Middle America to spout some more about the need to take care "better" of the old and the young.

The young and the elderly are not the be all and end all of a society.

The defining issue in the West today is the neglect of the native born middle class, the back bone of the society.

YOu might want to define our society by the schools and the nursing homes. But if those who get things done are neglected and abused, as we have been for quite some time, that is a very sick society.

You ignored what I actually said, especially about my point regarding the actually neglected group, workers of Middle America to spout some more about the need to take care "better" of the old and the young.

Taking care of children and the elderly in no way interferes with how we handle Middle America.

Taking care of children and the elderly in no way interferes with how we handle Middle America.

When you do what you just did, it does.

YOu blew off my point about productive workers of Middle America, who need attention at this point in time, to talk about the need to care for the old and the young "better".

YOu blew off my point about productive workers of Middle America, who need attention at this point in time, to talk about the need to care for the old and the young "better".

They are separate issues and solved separately.

They are separate issues and solved separately.

NOt when we do what you did.

ie ignore the one to focus on the other.

And that is what we have been doing as a society for quite some time.

Forum List

Back