🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Liberals, America is Still Waiting

The defining issue in the West today is the neglect of the native born middle class, the back bone of the society.

The Middle Class may be a defining issue, but the children and elderly are pressing issues.

What are you prepared to do for Middle America?
Middle class Americans "tend" to have the following:
A home (nothing fancy, but a home nonetheless).
One or two cars.
Cellphone(s).
Flat-screen television.
DVD.
Game console.
Assorted kitchen appliances.
An education.
Medical Insurance of some kind.
Food in the kitchen and on the table.
Money in the bank.
With many middle-income people having the above, I fail to see where they are suffering horribly. Admittedly, their pay has not kept up with the cost of living, however, having the above puts the middle-class above 90% of the rest of the planet.

The defining issue in the West today is the neglect of the native born middle class, the back bone of the society.

The Middle Class may be a defining issue, but the children and elderly are pressing issues.

One or two cars.
Cellphone(s).
Flat-screen television.
DVD.
Game console.
An education.
Money in the bank.
With many middle-income people having the above, I fail to see where they are suffering horribly. Admittedly, their pay has not kept up with the cost of living, however, having the above puts the middle-class above 90% of the rest of the planet.

roflmao, you are a freaking idiot.

People are being squeezed between inflation and stagnant wages and unemployment, facing the loss of their homes, jobs, their kids not going to college and you cant empathize?

Fuck you, dimwitted shit4brains.

One or two cars.
Cellphone(s).
Flat-screen television.
DVD.
Game console.
An education.
Money in the bank.

People are being squeezed between inflation and stagnant wages and unemployment, facing the loss of their homes, jobs, their kids not going to college and you cant empathize?

Well, asshole, I never said I didn't sympathize with the middle-class, I am among the middle-class, however, I am just pointing out that we have it better than most of the planet. So, shove your insult where the sun doesn't shine.

Well, asshole, I never said I didn't sympathize with the middle-class, I am among the middle-class, however, I am just pointing out that we have it better than most of the planet. So, shove your insult where the sun doesn't shine.
Lol, I have heard this fatalistic bullshit all my damned life.

Look, dumbass, if you have lost an arm, it does not mean that the world is peachy keeno because you still have one arm.

There are varying degrees of suffering in real life, idiot, it is not a binary toggle, one is not either in suffering state or not suffering state. It is a gray scale with many shades of suffering from one end to the other.

But apparently people who have to live around you and listen to your stupidity really do have a higher degree of suffering than the average person that is not so cursed.

I repeat; you are a fucking moron.

Have nice day tomorrow after you sober up.

One or two cars.
Cellphone(s).
Flat-screen television.
DVD.
Game console.
An education.
Money in the bank.

I've busted my ass (harder than I should have had to) in order to get the above, and I'me struggling to maintain it, and to prepare for retirement.

I know plenty of people who are in the same boat or worse.

YOur lack of concern about our woes, because we managed to gin up a couple of hundred bucks at one point to buy a nice flat screen TV, is not very understanding.

Lol, I have heard this fatalistic bullshit all my damned life.

Look, dumbass, if you have lost an arm, it does not mean that the world is peachy keeno because you still have one arm.

There are varying degrees of suffering in real life, idiot, it is not a binary toggle, one is not either in suffering state or not suffering state. It is a gray scale with many shades of suffering from one end to the other.

But apparently people who have to live around you and listen to your stupidity really do have a higher degree of suffering than the average person that is not so cursed.

I repeat; you are a fucking moron.

Have nice day tomorrow after you sober up.
Idiot, moron, dumbass.....you really need to stop talking to the mirror.

Idiot, moron, dumbass.....you really need to stop talking to the mirror.
upload_2016-11-30_3-29-33.png

Come on, pack up and go like you promised you would.

Leave for Ca-nada, Mexico, Cuba or whatever workers paradise you have in mind, but keep your promises and get!

Skadoodle and do what you said you would.

Please be gone before Trump moves into the White House?

Mmmmkkkkk?

Great, thanks!

View attachment 100039
Ted Nugent said he would be dead or in jail if Obama was re-elected. Your pedophile hero did no such thing. My apologies for killing your thread.

Forum List

Back