Liberals are bad people and they are turning this into a bad world.

And here's the thing, liberals don't believe in God, they don't believe in such basic rules as "thou shalt not steal," "thou shalt not kill", "thou shalt not commit adultery" and "thou shalt not bear false witness." They do not believe people should be nice to other people. They do not believe men should have to be faithful to their wives, or wives to their husbands. They do not believe that people should have any moral constraints on their sexual appetites, even when the appetites are unsavory and involve children or animals. They do not believe that people should tell the truth to one another, they do not believe that they should not just take what they want from other people if they feel like it, they do not believe in such traditions as the American flag, Christmas, Easter, or Thanksgiving. They hate Christopher Columbus, the Founding Fathers, Abraham Lincoln, and in general, anyone who is normal. They absolutely despise Jesus Christ, and hate the religion he founded, and all his followers. I truly believe that if Christ returned, liberals would listen to what he said, and want to crucify him again.

Look at you whining about bearing false witness while simultaneously bearing false witness. All in the same paragraph. Classic. :lol:

LOL if it wasn't for those darn liberals, heaven would return right here on earth I tell you. Isn't this the guy who is trying to rationalize his hatred of the Jews? Poor soul would be lost without someone to blame. His momma raised one dumb and hateful fool, that's for sure.

"Passionate hatred can give meaning and purpose to an empty life. Thus people haunted by the purposelessness of their lives try to find a new content not only by dedicating themselves to a holy cause but also by nursing a fanatical grievance." Eric Hoffer

I see a lot of the usual name calling, but no one has actually denied the truth of anything I said.

Also, I have nothing against the Jewish religion or the Jewish people in general. The Jews I have a problem with are those that have turned their backs on God, hate Christ his Son, and use their influence in the world to persecute his followers. For example, George Soros, who was a collaborator with the Nazis during World War II, and turned against his own people. I have a problem with Jews like George Soros, who uses his billions of dollars to fund left-wing troublemakers and rabble-rousers, including violent protesters at Trump rallies. And the Democrats love him, and take his dirty money, gained through securities fraud and other financial crimes.

And here's the thing, liberals don't believe in God, they don't believe in such basic rules as "thou shalt not steal," "thou shalt not kill", "thou shalt not commit adultery" and "thou shalt not bear false witness." They do not believe people should be nice to other people. They do not believe men should have to be faithful to their wives, or wives to their husbands. They do not believe that people should have any moral constraints on their sexual appetites, even when the appetites are unsavory and involve children or animals. They do not believe that people should tell the truth to one another, they do not believe that they should not just take what they want from other people if they feel like it, they do not believe in such traditions as the American flag, Christmas, Easter, or Thanksgiving. They hate Christopher Columbus, the Founding Fathers, Abraham Lincoln, and in general, anyone who is normal. They absolutely despise Jesus Christ, and hate the religion he founded, and all his followers. I truly believe that if Christ returned, liberals would listen to what he said, and want to crucify him again.

Look at you whining about bearing false witness while simultaneously bearing false witness. All in the same paragraph. Classic. :lol:
Please explain anything that I have said that is false.

When a Conservative starts bloviating about Liberals, how they hate Lincoln and Jesus and America, I know one immutable fact about that Conservative. He is poorly informed.

He knows absolutely nothing but what he is told. He lacks intellectual curiosity and is all too willing to be assured of his ignorance rather than defeat it.

It is too sad to contemplate. The willing ignorance, the willing belief in political propaganda. The eagerness to spread ignorance rather than seeking the truth.

Please explain anything that I have said that is false.

Arguing against your imagination is a fool's errand as I don't care what lies you tell yourself.

You forgot to add that liberals hate baseball, apple pie, mom, and, American Bulldogs. :thup:

:lol:

You keep saying that you don't "hate", and then you keep proving your own words a lie.

Is "Liberals are bad people" more of your famous "polite counter-arguments"?

You don't seem to understand that hating people for their actions isn't the same as hating someone for being born a certain color or sex.

Blackrook doesn't hate "people for their actions", he hates entire groups that he's decided are the enemy.

Like liberals, Jews, atheists, and so on.

His life is filled with hate.

I have been reading his posts for years and for years he has posted about how he blames everyone else for not only the woes of the world but his own woes.

Its a sad sad life.
Kind of like you actually.

So long as you are the ones slaughtering babies, you are the bad guys.

So long as I am the one trying to stop you, I am the good guy.

The fact that you hate Christmas is also proof of how bad you are.

I am pro-life and celebrate Christmas every year. Sorry if that doesn't fit your narrative.

I am pro-life and celebrate Christmas every year. Sorry if that doesn't fit your narrative.
If you are pro-life then speak up. It does no good to say you're pro-life and then hang back and let your fellow liberals go on about how great it is that women have the right to kill their babies. If you're saying nothing, while 3000 babies a day are aborted, then don't bother to tell me you're pro-life. God doesn't care what you're thinking in your head. Speak out, act out, do something. That's what I do, and all you ever do is oppose me.

Do you actually say "Merry Christmas" to people, or do you wimp out and say, "Happy Holidays"?

If you are pro-life then speak up. It does no good to say you're pro-life and then hang back and let your fellow liberals go on about how great it is that women have the right to kill their babies. If you're saying nothing, while 3000 babies a day are aborted, then don't bother to tell me you're pro-life. God doesn't care what you're thinking in your head. Speak out, act out, do something. That's what I do, and all you ever do is oppose me.
Slit your wrist over abortion, or just condemn?

Do you actually say "Merry Christmas" to people, or do you wimp out and say, "Happy Holidays"?
Happy Holidays is a variant used in the USA for a hundred years....and grandpa never pitched a bitch about it in the 1940's...

Forum List

Back