Liberals are in the bubble when it comes to George Zimmerman

Smilodonfatalis

May 5, 2013
In my opinion there are no major liberal political parties in the United States: There are the democrats who are a center right party and the republicans who are a bunch of right wing kooks.

I am more of a Green Partyite, but I don't bother voting because they have no chance of winning. In other words, I'm far to the left of most people and pretty much anti-establishment. I make this point to show that I'm not a conservate out to bash liberals.

Bill Maher has a segment on his show called "messages from the bubble." It shows conservatives immune to facts because they live in a bubble that facts can't penetrate.

However, when it comes to George Zimmerman, many liberals are in the bubble. They must be ignoring facts, if they think Zimmerman is guilty of 2nd degree murder.

Let's examine this case using both logic and facts. Note: I'm not a fan of wannabbee policeman, and I think George Zimmerman is an aggressive, primma donna, stupid ass.

!. Zimmerman called the cops before he approached Martin. He wouldn't have called the police, if he was planning on killing the kid. He wouldn't have wanted to risk going to prison. So eliminate pre-meditation.

2. Martin's friend said Martin called Zimmerman a "creepy ass cracker." This is evidence that it was Martin who was the racist. Cracker is a racist term for white people.

3. Zimmerman did have injuries consistent with his story and that of the best witness--a broken nose and bloody abrasions on the back of his head. This is evidence Martin attacked Zimmerman.

4. Martin would not have attacked Zimmerman, if Zimmerman already had his gun drawn. He would have been shot before he got on top of Zimmerman, if he attacked Zimmerman with his gun drawn.

5. The best witness saw Martin on top of Zimmerman, beating the crap out of him. This right here should have been enough evidence to prevent a trial in the first place.

6. The police believed Zimmerman's story. Although police don't always have good judgement, they had no reason to give Zimmerman a pass.

7. There was not enough evidence for the original district attorney to bring charges. This only changed after Al Sharpton started fomenting racist resentment and publicity for his own personal financial gain. This is the only reason there is a trial. Al Sharpton is a professional race baiter who should have lost credibility long ago with the Tawana Brawley case in which he promoted a racially-charged, fake, rape story for his own benefit . I'm disappointed in MSNBC that they let this corrupt race-baiter have his own show. He should be in jail, instead.

8. Video from the convenience store where Martin bought his skittles shows he was wearing his hoodie with part of it like a mask. He did look suspicious, like an armed robber. He probably was involved in burglaries in that neighborhood. He wasn't some innocent kid wearing a sweat shirt; he was wearing the hoodie in the style of a bandit.

Trayvon Martin didn't deserve to die. The whole thing was an accident that occurred because Martin showed poor judgment and brought his fists to a gunfight. If he would have simply engaged Zimmerman in conversation, and explained that he lived in the neighborhood, Martin would still be alive today. Instead, he acted like an animal, at first fleeing, then attacking.

I've worked as a door-to-door salesman. I always encountered people living in neighborhoods wondering who I was. A simple articulate explanation always satisfied them. The only time this didn't work was when I encountered teenagers looking to start a fight. That's what Martin was.

In my opinion there are no major liberal political parties in the United States: There are the democrats who are a center right party and the republicans who are a bunch of right wing kooks.

I am more of a Green Partyite, but I don't bother voting because they have no chance of winning. In other words, I'm far to the left of most people and pretty much anti-establishment. I make this point to show that I'm not a conservate out to bash liberals.

Bill Maher has a segment on his show called "messages from the bubble." It shows conservatives immune to facts because they live in a bubble that facts can't penetrate.

However, when it comes to George Zimmerman, many liberals are in the bubble. They must be ignoring facts, if they think Zimmerman is guilty of 2nd degree murder.

Let's examine this case using both logic and facts. Note: I'm not a fan of wannabbee policeman, and I think George Zimmerman is an aggressive, primma donna, stupid ass.

!. Zimmerman called the cops before he approached Martin. He wouldn't have called the police, if he was planning on killing the kid. He wouldn't have wanted to risk going to prison. So eliminate pre-meditation.

2. Martin's friend said Martin called Zimmerman a "creepy ass cracker." This is evidence that it was Martin who was the racist. Cracker is a racist term for white people.

3. Zimmerman did have injuries consistent with his story and that of the best witness--a broken nose and bloody abrasions on the back of his head. This is evidence Martin attacked Zimmerman.

4. Martin would not have attacked Zimmerman, if Zimmerman already had his gun drawn. He would have been shot before he got on top of Zimmerman, if he attacked Zimmerman with his gun drawn.

5. The best witness saw Martin on top of Zimmerman, beating the crap out of him. This right here should have been enough evidence to prevent a trial in the first place.

6. The police believed Zimmerman's story. Although police don't always have good judgement, they had no reason to give Zimmerman a pass.

7. There was not enough evidence for the original district attorney to bring charges. This only changed after Al Sharpton started fomenting racist resentment and publicity for his own personal financial gain. This is the only reason there is a trial. Al Sharpton is a professional race baiter who should have lost credibility long ago with the Tawana Brawley case in which he promoted a racially-charged, fake, rape story for his own benefit . I'm disappointed in MSNBC that they let this corrupt race-baiter have his own show. He should be in jail, instead.

8. Video from the convenience store where Martin bought his skittles shows he was wearing his hoodie with part of it like a mask. He did look suspicious, like an armed robber. He probably was involved in burglaries in that neighborhood. He wasn't some innocent kid wearing a sweat shirt; he was wearing the hoodie in the style of a bandit.

Trayvon Martin didn't deserve to die. The whole thing was an accident that occurred because Martin showed poor judgment and brought his fists to a gunfight. If he would have simply engaged Zimmerman in conversation, and explained that he lived in the neighborhood, Martin would still be alive today. Instead, he acted like an animal, at first fleeing, then attacking.

I've worked as a door-to-door salesman. I always encountered people living in neighborhoods wondering who I was. A simple articulate explanation always satisfied them. The only time this didn't work was when I encountered teenagers looking to start a fight. That's what Martin was.

That's it---the white man failed to educate Trayvon to the point where her could simply arcticulate his explanation.

Fact - George Zimmerman is Hispanic and Jewish.

Fact - George Zimmerman Tutored black children for FREE on weekends over the last several years.

Fact - Trayvon Martin was recently suspended from school for drug use.

Fact - Trayvon Martin is NOT 12 years old as seen in the pictures. He was 17 and 6' 3"!

Fact - When asked to stop pursuing Trayvon George Zimmerman said "OK".

Fact - Zimmerman was seen by the only eye witness as defending himself and on the ground before shots were fired.

Forum List

Back