🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Liberals are isolating themselves into the 'Maniacal Minority'.

With every passing day, with every profane talk show host, every Antifa attack, with every non-news 'news' report, the Left continues to paint itself into an ever tighter circle. That circle does not contain working class America or political moderates. Or for that matter, any rational thinking American. It contains only angry, irrational Liberals intent on attacking the President for no other reasons than they don't like him personally and he shockingly defeated HRC.

Strangely, that anger does not appear to be lessening in intensity, it appears to be growing. It is un-American to not even give the new President a chance for his cabinet to take shape, get settled and for his policies be en-acted. The attacks began BEFORE Trump even entered office and are getting nastier by the day. This new irrational hatred for Trump by the Left will only aid the GOP as the majority of voters will reject this insanity. The Maniacal Minority will be an albatross around the neck of every Democrat running for office from here on out.
It is un-American for a President to ask the Director of the FBI for a loyalty oath, too. You wonder why Dems don't want to give Trump a big chance to get "settled?" He's a despot.
Every Boss wants to know if the person working for him is going to be loyal and supportive this a normal. If you can't then you need to leave. This is done at every level of government from Police Departments to the President. Would you want a person who was not going to follows orders and policy work for you?
I have not heard one official say he or she would take a personal loyalty oath to the President. Our representatives are there to, supposedly, uphold the Constitution and the country, not to one man in the Executive Branch. It is NOT done at every level of government to swear loyalty to the leader. Check that out.

Seems to me like BOTH ends of this mess are isolating themselves.

There are now two entirely different realities. It's impossible to make sense of this.
IRL, I am patiently waiting for the results of the investigations into the Russian thing. I think what Trump did firing Comey was probably not entirely because of the "Russian thing." What DOES concern me is Step Two, when Trump replaces him. Will it be a lackey that DOES take a loyalty oath? That's where the problem lies.
It's when I come on here and hear such ridiculous partisan crap from the Trump supporters that I get pushed into the other corner defending a position that I wouldn't, really, come anywhere close to if it weren't for such garbage being offered to excuse him. If people only realized what they are really doing when they spout such extremes.
both sides push a hell of a lot of crap if you're stuck in the middle just looking for some sanity.

to say 1 side does it? kinda the problem we face today really.
What I was trying to say is that I react to one side's pushing, not that both sides don't do it. Some of our lefties are unfair and overboard as well. Maybe that makes some of our RW's burrow deeper into their corners, as well.

Yet you can swallow the hearsay that there is nothing to this Russian collusion. Being said by the man who is being investigated. Amazing what "hearsay" some people will believe.

Wrong I don't believe in the Russian "interfere" because it makes no sense:

Assange said it was a DNC staffer. One was killed in a "robbery" where nothing was stolen.

The DNC was uncooperative with the FBI when they first tried to investigate the hacking.

Russia had far more to gain from Hillary winning. The Clintons have a history of selling out America for their personal financial gain.

There is only one reason for Russia being so sloppy to leave evidence that they did hacking: EVERYONE was hacking. So that means it is impossible to prove Russia"interfered".

Whatever Democrats mean by "interfered"

With every passing day, with every profane talk show host, every Antifa attack, with every non-news 'news' report, the Left continues to paint itself into an ever tighter circle. That circle does not contain working class America or political moderates. Or for that matter, any rational thinking American. It contains only angry, irrational Liberals intent on attacking the President for no other reasons than they don't like him personally and he shockingly defeated HRC.

Strangely, that anger does not appear to be lessening in intensity, it appears to be growing. It is un-American to not even give the new President a chance for his cabinet to take shape, get settled and for his policies be en-acted. The attacks began BEFORE Trump even entered office and are getting nastier by the day. This new irrational hatred for Trump by the Left will only aid the GOP as the majority of voters will reject this insanity. The Maniacal Minority will be an albatross around the neck of every Democrat running for office from here on out.

My advice to Republicans is to complete disregard the concerns of the liberals. Instead of address their complaints, they should simply mock them (calling them "Maniacal" is a great start!) and use the Republican majority in Congress, and Presidential executive orders, to push for as much radical policy change as possible - whatever they can get pushed through on a slim partisan majority.
Of course we should make fun of them, why not? You cannot reason with the liberal. If the liberal does not get his way he will complain, loud and often.

We on the right don't want open borders, migrants flooding in from Muslim nations, higher taxes, more government, less constitution, and on and on. What makes you guys think your shit doesn't stink anyway? You NEVER hear about the left caring what the right thinks, we're told to suck it up. Now you have to.

The ultimate goal of liberals and progressives. ..... :cool:

scaledown
That looks like LibPhuckistan, the Ancestral home of all Libtards!

My advice to Republicans is to complete disregard the concerns of the liberals. Instead of address their complaints, they should simply mock them (calling them "Maniacal" is a great start!) and use the Republican majority in Congress, and Presidential executive orders, to push for as much radical policy change as possible - whatever they can get pushed through on a slim partisan majority.

Of course we should make fun of them, why not? You cannot reason with the liberal. If the liberal does not get his way he will complain, loud and often.

We on the right don't want open borders, migrants flooding in from Muslim nations, higher taxes, more government, less constitution, and on and on. What makes you guys think your shit doesn't stink anyway? You NEVER hear about the left caring what the right thinks, we're told to suck it up. Now you have to.

Of course my 'advice' was sarcasm, though I can understand why you feel the way you do. The things I recommended were basically the liberals' daily policy for dealing with conservatives during the Obama administration. And Hillary 'stayed the course', mocking and dismissing her opposition, rather than listening to them. But how did that work out for her? How'd it work out for the Democrats?

Forum List

Back