🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Liberals are isolating themselves into the 'Maniacal Minority'.

With every passing day, with every profane talk show host, every Antifa attack, with every non-news 'news' report, the Left continues to paint itself into an ever tighter circle. That circle does not contain working class America or political moderates. Or for that matter, any rational thinking American. It contains only angry, irrational Liberals intent on attacking the President for no other reasons than they don't like him personally and he shockingly defeated HRC.

Strangely, that anger does not appear to be lessening in intensity, it appears to be growing. It is un-American to not even give the new President a chance for his cabinet to take shape, get settled and for his policies be en-acted. The attacks began BEFORE Trump even entered office and are getting nastier by the day. This new irrational hatred for Trump by the Left will only aid the GOP as the majority of voters will reject this insanity. The Maniacal Minority will be an albatross around the neck of every Democrat running for office from here on out.
It is un-American for a President to ask the Director of the FBI for a loyalty oath, too. You wonder why Dems don't want to give Trump a big chance to get "settled?" He's a despot.

Oh bullshit.
The FBI ITSELF is un-American. As in UNCONSTITUTIONAL, as in IT SHOULDN'T EVEN EXIST.

I believe Trump and his advisors know this, and instead of just dis-banding it, which would cause all sorts of screeching, they are going to continue to expose it until there is no denying that it is nothing but a criminal agency created to facilitate criminal endeavors of the feds.

Where did you get your knowledge of the Constitution? From a coloring book? There is nothing unconstitutional about enforcing federal laws. I can see why you are a Trump supporter. You are a cracked pot.

With every passing day, with every profane talk show host, every Antifa attack, with every non-news 'news' report, the Left continues to paint itself into an ever tighter circle. That circle does not contain working class America or political moderates. Or for that matter, any rational thinking American. It contains only angry, irrational Liberals intent on attacking the President for no other reasons than they don't like him personally and he shockingly defeated HRC.

Strangely, that anger does not appear to be lessening in intensity, it appears to be growing. It is un-American to not even give the new President a chance for his cabinet to take shape, get settled and for his policies be en-acted. The attacks began BEFORE Trump even entered office and are getting nastier by the day. This new irrational hatred for Trump by the Left will only aid the GOP as the majority of voters will reject this insanity. The Maniacal Minority will be an albatross around the neck of every Democrat running for office from here on out.
It is un-American for a President to ask the Director of the FBI for a loyalty oath, too. You wonder why Dems don't want to give Trump a big chance to get "settled?" He's a despot.

Oh bullshit.
The FBI ITSELF is un-American. As in UNCONSTITUTIONAL, as in IT SHOULDN'T EVEN EXIST.

I believe Trump and his advisors know this, and instead of just dis-banding it, which would cause all sorts of screeching, they are going to continue to expose it until there is no denying that it is nothing but a criminal agency created to facilitate criminal endeavors of the feds.

Where did you get your knowledge of the Constitution? From a coloring book? There is nothing unconstitutional about enforcing federal laws. I can see why you are a Trump supporter. You are a cracked pot.

Who said there was anything illegal about enforcing federal laws?

Certainly not me. Obviously, you are confused.

Seems to me like BOTH ends of this mess are isolating themselves.

There are now two entirely different realities. It's impossible to make sense of this.
It's not impossible for me.
But then I recognize that there are things like *right* and *wrong* and *truth* and *lies*. I don't think people create their own reality. There is fantasy, and there is reality. They aren't one and the same.

Seems to me like BOTH ends of this mess are isolating themselves. There are now two entirely different realities. It's impossible to make sense of this..
It's not impossible for me.But then I recognize that there are things like *right* and *wrong* and *truth* and *lies*. I don't think people create their own reality. There is fantasy, and there is reality. They aren't one and the same.
Do you believe Donald Trump is telling the truth when he speaks? Has he from the beginning of the campaign?

you dont have to be a liberal to dislike Trumps sorry, lying ass ...

Fuck Trump !

(see)

They are preaching to the choir. Their lies and ignorant rantings aren't winning anyone new over to their side, likely the opposite. All they have are the SJWs and Hillary voters. They aren't changing that at all.

Seems to me like BOTH ends of this mess are isolating themselves. There are now two entirely different realities. It's impossible to make sense of this..
It's not impossible for me.But then I recognize that there are things like *right* and *wrong* and *truth* and *lies*. I don't think people create their own reality. There is fantasy, and there is reality. They aren't one and the same.
Do you believe Donald Trump is telling the truth when he speaks? Has he from the beginning of the campaign?

what the loons consider lies, I consider variances in syntax...or a difference between what the loons think he MEANT, vs what he actually SAID.

For example, I think he's done a great job his first 100 days. Was he able to accomplish everything on his plate? No. Was it for lack of trying? Nope, it was not. Did he mostly accomplish what he said he would? Hell yes.

I think it's stupid and counter productive to jump on minutiae, tiny variances in a statement issued 3 months ago, and a statement issued today, or mistakes, or a changes in circumstances that couldn't have been foreseen, and screech that they're LIES.

what the loons consider lies, I consider variances in syntax...or a difference between what the loons think he MEANT, vs what he actually SAID.

For example, I think he's done a great job his first 100 days. Was he able to accomplish everything on his plate? No. Was it for lack of trying? Nope, it was not. Did he mostly accomplish what he said he would? Hell yes.

I think it's stupid and counter productive to jump on minutiae, tiny variances in a statement issued 3 months ago, and a statement issued today, or mistakes, or a changes in circumstances that couldn't have been foreseen, and screech that they're LIES.
I'm not screeching anything. I'm seeing you say, unequivocally, that there is right and wrong, truth and lies. One or the other. Black or white.

And then you defend a guy who we're supposed to "take seriously but not literally."

A reasonable, honest person would wonder about that.

The ultimate goal of liberals and progressives. ..... :cool:

scaledown
According to Who? I suggest you get better sources. Or better yet, have a heart to heart over a beer with a liberal.

Every Boss wants to know if the person working for him is going to be loyal and supportive this a normal. If you can't then you need to leave. This is done at every level of government from Police Departments to the President. Would you want a person who was not going to follows orders and policy work for you?

Sorry, but Trump is the one doing 99% of the lying. If you don't know the difference between lying and presenting facts with a slant, perhaps you should look into it.

Lies vs slanting the truth? Everything Trump says or does is blown so far out of proportion that you can no longer say it is slanting the truth.

This is why Trump won. I can't believe I am saying this, but with Trump I believe him more than the media because of the way they have been acting since he announced he was running for president.

I can't find any video or audio of Trump demanding a loyality oath.

I can find hear say. Sorry if after all the lies about Trump if supporters need more than hear say
Yet you can swallow the hearsay that there is nothing to this Russian collusion. Being said by the man who is being investigated. Amazing what "hearsay" some people will believe.

kinda the natural progression of things.

w/o obama to get in front of the camera a few times a week and stir things up with his social warrior commentary, they have less support publicly for their views. less support means more people will either have better counters, or simply take away the fact there is no valid support under their arguments anymore.

couple that with overall apathy people are starting to have for the senseless arguing with people emotionally based, less listen to them.

which makes them scream louder and get more ignored except by counter trolls, which tends to upset them as emotionally arguments now clash and only 1 side really cares.

painting themselves into an emotional corner, libs are.

There are now two entirely different realities. It's impossible to make sense of this.
IRL, I am patiently waiting for the results of the investigations into the Russian thing. I think what Trump did firing Comey was probably not entirely because of the "Russian thing." What DOES concern me is Step Two, when Trump replaces him. Will it be a lackey that DOES take a loyalty oath? That's where the problem lies.
It's when I come on here and hear such ridiculous partisan crap from the Trump supporters that I get pushed into the other corner defending a position that I wouldn't, really, come anywhere close to if it weren't for such garbage being offered to excuse him. If people only realized what they are really doing when they spout such extremes.

IRL, I am patiently waiting for the results of the investigations into the Russian thing. I think what Trump did firing Comey was probably not entirely because of the "Russian thing." What DOES concern me is Step Two, when Trump replaces him. Will it be a lackey that DOES take a loyalty oath? That's where the problem lies.
It's when I come on here and hear such ridiculous partisan crap from the Trump supporters that I get pushed into the other corner defending a position that I wouldn't, really, come anywhere close to if it weren't for such garbage being offered to excuse him. If people only realized what they are really doing when they spout such extremes.
both sides push a hell of a lot of crap if you're stuck in the middle just looking for some sanity.

to say 1 side does it? kinda the problem we face today really.

Forum List

Back