Liberals are so concerned about the lies of Ben Carson but dont care

No, its across the board. Anytime a white agrees with a Negro the Republicans claim it was from some character flaw as if negros cant ever be correct based on facts.

What's across the board is people like yourself anytime a white disagrees with a black it's considered racism.

No thats just you making bullshit allegations and want me to defend your phaggotry.

It's not an allegation when it has happened despite nothing related to race even closely mentioned.

We are forever hearing about how the only reason conservatives object to Obama's plans is because he's black.

Those that tend to use that are the ones that voted for him because he is black.

Probably. Once I determine that someone is an idiot, I don't spend enormous amounts of time trying to sort out what type of idiot he is.

What's across the board is people like yourself anytime a white disagrees with a black it's considered racism.

No thats just you making bullshit allegations and want me to defend your phaggotry.

It's not an allegation when it has happened despite nothing related to race even closely mentioned.

We are forever hearing about how the only reason conservatives object to Obama's plans is because he's black.

Those that tend to use that are the ones that voted for him because he is black.

Probably. Once I determine that someone is an idiot, I don't spend enormous amounts of time trying to sort out what type of idiot he is.

You'd be wasting your time since most of them are too stupid to know how stupid they really are.

You'd be wasting your time since most of them are too stupid to know how stupid they really are.

True.

No, actually, that only applies to white people who then go on and on about him being black, and can't see anything else.

No, its across the board. Anytime a white agrees with a Negro the Republicans claim it was from some character flaw as if negros cant ever be correct based on facts.

No, that's just how it feels to you.

That's because the first response to anything criticizing Obama is "we know why you don't support him".

That's because the first response to anything criticizing Obama is "we know why you don't support him".

Again, that's just you being sensitive

It's pointing out the truth. It's nothing more than a bunch of whining Liberals protecting their black boy. Can't have the unqualified black in a government job being told that he isn't getting the job done.

It's pointing out the truth. It's nothing more than a bunch of whining Liberals protecting their black boy. Can't have the unqualified black in a government job being told that he isn't getting the job done.

I've never heard a liberal say that the ONLY reason conservatives oppose Obama is because he's black.

Name a few, with proof.

I've never heard a liberal say that the ONLY reason conservatives oppose Obama is because he's black.

Name a few, with proof.

NYcarbineer. You're dismissed as another Obama nut sack licker boy. Now, go away and get to the back of the line so another one like you can get his/her chance to suck off.

See, now I see how someone would think you're racist. You say stuff like "black boy" and when someone catches you, you pretend someone objects to your policy discussion.

I knew the mask would fall off soon, but that was quick and easy.

See, now I see how someone would think you're racist. You say stuff like "black boy" and when someone catches you, you pretend someone objects to your policy discussion.

Your kind are the ones constantly talking about how a black won the Presidency.

Funny thing is nothing related to race was mentioned when those automatic race cards were played. In the end, it really didn't matter what I said, you idiots are going to consider it racist because you can't bring yourself to admit Obama was elected with race being a primary factor for many people. They say they voted for him for other reasons but when the first thing they mention is he's black, it's easy to see how race played a leading role in your selection of him. Birds of a feather.

Funny thing is nothing related to race was mentioned when those automatic race cards were played. In the end, it really didn't matter what I said, you idiots are going to consider it racist because you can't bring yourself to admit Obama was elected with race being a primary factor for many people. They say they voted for him for other reasons but when the first thing they mention is he's black, it's easy to see how race played a leading role in your selection of him. Birds of a feather.
Race card?

Isnt that the one you use to excuse your racism

Race card?

The one lefties automatically play any time someone criticizes Obama.

Honestly, they're such bigots that all they see when they look at him is his skin. So it never occurs to them that other people don't think that way.

Race card?

We do?

Show me an example where that actually happened

Race card?

We do?

www.cnn.com/2009/POLITICS/09/15/carter.obama/index.html

Notice the headline says again.

Look at paragraph #2 where Bill Maher, one of your own Liberals, says that EVERY Obama supporter believes that opposition is due to race.

www.nymag.com/news/features/obama-presidency-race-2014-4/

"to anything"....I see the problem right there. :lol:

Race card?

We do?

Look at paragraph #2 where Bill Maher, one of your own Liberals, says that EVERY Obama supporter believes that opposition is due to race.

I didn't click the link but even if Bill said it what does that mean? Bill speaks for all liberals now? How does that work?

Race card?

We do?

I didn't click the link but even if Bill said it what does that mean? Bill speaks for all liberals now? How does that work?

Exactly what it says and what I've said Liberals do.

Interesting how when one of your own says something I've said you believe, you run from it like a black baby daddy runs from supporting his bastard children.

Race card?

We do?

Exactly what it says and what I've said Liberals do.

Interesting how when one of your own says something I've said you believe, you run from it like a black baby daddy runs from supporting his bastard children.

Hey, enough about those Carson paternity tests.

Forum List

Back