Liberals are so concerned about the lies of Ben Carson but dont care

But you will vote for CLinton who not only voted for the IRAQ war her husband also said the same thing Bush did that put them in war..
You'll vote for Hillary Clinton and she's a proven liar.

I'll guarantee you'll be voting for a liar, unless you don't vote. Prove me wrong. Name the Republicans, if nominated, who would get your vote.

I'll guarantee you'll be voting for a liar and defending her lies. Prove me wrong.

I don't have to prove anything. I'm not the one pretending I'd never vote for someone known to have lied.

That is you, and you are full of shit. Nice dodge btw, pussy.

Bill Clinton never invaded Iraq

He had them contained so they were no threat outside their borders. Clinton managed to go eight years without invading Iraq, Bush lasted two years

Bill was too busy being a playboy. He didn't manage to go eight days without running around on Hillary.

Who picked McCain? Who picked Palin? Who picked Gw bush? Who picked Reagan? Who picked Romney? Who picked Paul Ryan to be his VP? The establishment.

They New York Times picked McCain and Romney.
#1 excuse...the evil Left Wing Media
These 6 Corporations Control 90% Of The Media In America - Business Insider

That's consolidated from 50 companies back in 1983.

But the fact that so few companies own everything demonstrates the illusion of a liberal media.
It depends on what you want to call "media." But consolidation doesnt indicate control, much less debunk the notion of a liberal media bias, which absolutely exists.
You're not very good at this "logic" thing, are ya?
They only give the appearance of being bias towards liberals. I don't know how many times I have to explain this to you right wing morons.

The rich don't give a fuck about gays. They only use it to divide us. So they appear liberal on stuff like gay issues. They may even appear liberal on guns and race.

But what the corporate media won't do is tell you the truth when it comes to tarp, the iraq war or taxes on the rich. Or the BP oil spill. Or citizens united. Or the stolen election in 2000 and 2004.

Notice Ben Carson, Bruce Jenner and Carli F are all Republicans even though the GOP is anti gay, black and women? That's because to the rich, they don't give a fuck about your race, sex or sexual orientation.

I'm so fucking sick of explaining this to you fucking retards who continue to insist the corporate media is liberal. It only exposes you as the brainwashed fools you are.

But you will vote for CLinton who not only voted for the IRAQ war her husband also said the same thing Bush did that put them in war..
I'll guarantee you'll be voting for a liar and defending her lies. Prove me wrong.

I don't have to prove anything. I'm not the one pretending I'd never vote for someone known to have lied.

That's the point I made. John Kerry, our current Sec. of State, voted for it and said exactly what Bush said about Iraq being a threat. When lefties say Bush lied, they refuse to say people like Kerry lied. In fact, many on the left said what Bush said and did so before Bush was elected.

Kerry received his information from Bush

Bush only forwarded the information that supported his case without noting that most of his intel was of dubious quality

The left says Bush was an idiot. They still do. Interesting how you admit someone you consider such a smart person could be fooled by someone you say is stupid.

What about all those who said the same thing before Bush was President?
Not true. Bush was BRILLIANT if you are a top 1%'er. The rich got extremely rich with Bush's policies. The war contractors got rich. The rich got richer buying houses for cheap and now the prices went back up. Now they are landlords. I could go on and on.

The point is, you guys want us to believe Bush was stupid. I say it was all by design, all according to plan and it all worked out GREAT for the rich.

That's the point I made. John Kerry, our current Sec. of State, voted for it and said exactly what Bush said about Iraq being a threat. When lefties say Bush lied, they refuse to say people like Kerry lied. In fact, many on the left said what Bush said and did so before Bush was elected.

Bush only forwarded the information that supported his case without noting that most of his intel was of dubious quality

The left says Bush was an idiot. They still do. Interesting how you admit someone you consider such a smart person could be fooled by someone you say is stupid.

So you're saying Bush took us to war in Iraq via a brilliant scheme of deceit, as opposed to being out of stupidity.

Okay, that would make Bush an evil genius?

So you're saying Bush took us to war in Iraq via a brilliant scheme of deceit, as opposed to being out of stupidity.

Like I've said from the beginning, that you don't get, is if you claim Bush lied then you're admitting those on the left saying the same thing lied.

Chaney was the evil genius. Bush was the puppet. Reagan too.

Who picked McCain? Who picked Palin? Who picked Gw bush? Who picked Reagan? Who picked Romney? Who picked Paul Ryan to be his VP? The establishment.

But the fact that so few companies own everything demonstrates the illusion of a liberal media.
It depends on what you want to call "media." But consolidation doesnt indicate control, much less debunk the notion of a liberal media bias, which absolutely exists.
They only give the appearance of being bias towards liberals. I don't know how many times I have to explain this to you right wing morons.

The rich don't give a fuck about gays. They only use it to divide us. So they appear liberal on stuff like gay issues. They may even appear liberal on guns and race.

But what the corporate media won't do is tell you the truth when it comes to tarp, the iraq war or taxes on the rich. Or the BP oil spill. Or citizens united. Or the stolen election in 2000 and 2004.

Notice Ben Carson, Bruce Jenner and Carli F are all Republicans even though the GOP is anti gay, black and women? That's because to the rich, they don't give a fuck about your race, sex or sexual orientation.

I'm so fucking sick of explaining this to you fucking retards who continue to insist the corporate media is liberal. It only exposes you as the brainwashed fools you are.
So when the media pumped Obama's stimulus plan and has failed to report how it didnt work that is evidnce of what?
The GOP is anti blacks and women? Srsly?

So when the media pumped Obama's stimulus plan and has failed to report how it didnt work that is evidnce of what?
Define "worked"? We are out of the recession Bush put us in, yes or fucking no?

So if the media isn't saying what Fox or Rush says, it's liberal? LOLOLOL. Fucking right wing tards!!!!

Bush did not put us in a recession, poopy pants.
The economy recovered, as it always does. The economy is turning in the worst performance in post war history. So if the intent of the stimulus was to make this country a third world shithole I guess that worked.

The economy recovered, as it always does. The economy is turning in the worst performance in post war history. So if the intent of the stimulus was to make this country a third world shithole I guess that worked.
Bush's entire presidency was teetering on a recession. Remember a couple times he had to send us all $300? If he didn't, we would have been in an official recession. He was able to hold off being in an official "recession" until his Great Recession of 2007. But the entire 8 years sucked and we all know it. A fucking train wreck.

History will remember Bush as a scumbag.

Barack H. Obama is the Greatest President of Modern Times

Barack Obama: Great President or the Greatest President?

http://www.post-gazette.com/opinion...e-of-our-best-presidents/stories/201507200076

No one will believe what Bush or Rush says about his legacy because they are known liars.

Bush's entire presidency was teetering on a recession. Remember a couple times he had to send us all $300? If he didn't, we would have been in an official recession. He was able to hold off being in an official "recession" until his Great Recession of 2007. But the entire 8 years sucked and we all know it. A fucking train wreck.

http://www.post-gazette.com/opinion...e-of-our-best-presidents/stories/201507200076

No one will believe what Bush or Rush says about his legacy because they are known liars.
LOL!
Bush inherited the Clinton recession, which he dealt with by cutting taxes. The 300 was due to demands by Democrats in Congress. The recession was over in 18 months and we had 3+% growth after that, far better than Obama's record.
Then Dems took Congress in 2006 and the economy went into the shitter. But it's even worse now. The average citizen is worse off today than the day Bush left office.
Obama is the most failed incompetent president in history. And yes, I include Baby Doc Duvalier in that.

Of all the lies of Obama and Clinton.. why do you not give the same high standards to your candidates?

The media IS NOT treating this big pussy Carson unfairly.

" I just, I have not seen that with anyone else," Carson told NBC's Chris Jansing. "Or if you can show me where that's happened with someone else, I will take that statement back." Well, here's our try: We found a combined 165 New York Times and Washington Post articles that were all (or partially) about Barack Obama and Jeremiah Wright between the time Obama first launched his presidential bid (Feb. 2007) and his 2008 victory (Nov. 2008). During that same time period, we found an additional 41 New York Times and Washington Post pieces on Obama and Bill Ayers. And from the start of her campaign (April 2015) until now, we discovered a combined 44 NYT/WaPo articles about Hillary Clinton and her email server.

First Read: Welcome to the Big Leagues, Ben Carson

Like I've said from the beginning, that you don't get, is if you claim Bush lied then you're admitting those on the left saying the same thing lied.

Do you really think I give a shit about how many D's have to go under the bus to maintain the indisputable fact that the Bush administration -

the people in CHARGE btw -

lied us into the worst foreign policy disaster this country has seen since Vietnam?

LOL!
Bush inherited the Clinton recession, which he dealt with by cutting taxes. The 300 was due to demands by Democrats in Congress. The recession was over in 18 months and we had 3+% growth after that, far better than Obama's record.
Then Dems took Congress in 2006 and the economy went into the shitter. But it's even worse now. The average citizen is worse off today than the day Bush left office.
Obama is the most failed incompetent president in history. And yes, I include Baby Doc Duvalier in that.

The 2001 recession started in 2001.

Tax cuts did not bring the country out of recession. The business cycle brought it out of recession.

The tax cuts were major errors in the face of the added costs of TWO wars.

Do you really think I give a shit about how many D's have to go under the bus to maintain the indisputable fact that the Bush administration -

the people in CHARGE btw -

lied us into the worst foreign policy disaster this country has seen since Vietnam?

You don't give a shit how many lies your side makes at all. You're willing to accept their lies and cover for them.

By the way, when many of them said what Bush said and did it BEFORE Bush was elected, they were in charge.

Keep puckering to that black boy's ass and Hillary's vagina. You're good at that.

Of all the lies of Obama and Clinton.. why do you not give the same high standards to your candidates?

The media IS NOT treating this big pussy Carson unfairly.

" I just, I have not seen that with anyone else," Carson told NBC's Chris Jansing. "Or if you can show me where that's happened with someone else, I will take that statement back." Well, here's our try: We found a combined 165 New York Times and Washington Post articles that were all (or partially) about Barack Obama and Jeremiah Wright between the time Obama first launched his presidential bid (Feb. 2007) and his 2008 victory (Nov. 2008). During that same time period, we found an additional 41 New York Times and Washington Post pieces on Obama and Bill Ayers. And from the start of her campaign (April 2015) until now, we discovered a combined 44 NYT/WaPo articles about Hillary Clinton and her email server.

First Read: Welcome to the Big Leagues, Ben Carson
How interesting. So Ben's seeing racism where it isn't even there. How typical.

You voted for the little black boy to make your guilt ridden white trash ass feel better.

For some reason Cons feel that any white person that supports a black person for almost any reason does so out of either fear, guilt or self hate.

To them no white person would support a black person unless something is wrong with them.

No, actually, that only applies to white people who then go on and on about him being black, and can't see anything else.

You voted for the little black boy to make your guilt ridden white trash ass feel better.

For some reason Cons feel that any white person that supports a black person for almost any reason does so out of either fear, guilt or self hate.

To them no white person would support a black person unless something is wrong with them.

No, actually, that only applies to white people who then go on and on about him being black, and can't see anything else.

No, its across the board. Anytime a white agrees with a Negro the Republicans claim it was from some character flaw as if negros cant ever be correct based on facts.

Forum List

Back