🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Liberals are so concerned about the lies of Ben Carson but dont care

Ive never cared when carter Reagan, Bush, Clinton, bush, or Obama ever have to send in the troops to kill Ben Laden or black hawk down. Sometimes you gotta send in the marines.

Then, if you oppose boots on the ground, be forewarned that this line of reasoning lies in direct conflict with the aforementioned anti-war stance. Please, make up your mind.

Of all the lies of Obama and Clinton.. why do you not give the same high standards to your candidates?

Inversely, there are many conservatives who are so concerned about the lies of Obama and Clinton, but don't care about the lies of Carson.
I'm not voting for Carson so i dont care if he lies or not but his lies are not half as bad as Obama and Clinton. People DIED under Obama's and Clinton's lies BENGHAZI , VA waiting list , Fast And Furious , just to name of few

ummm..... where was your outrage on the REAL 9/11 & subsequent unpaid-for war resulting in 4,500+ deaths rw hack grl? :eusa_eh:
You mean the war Democrats voted to fund time and again?
Still beating this dead horse, eh?
They couldn't be seen as not supporting the troops.

Read Scott McClellan or HW Bush's books. It's all in there.
So why did they campaign on ending the war?
Isnt it supporting the troops to want them home alive? Do Democrats not care about dead US soldiers?

Hey, Numbskull. I noticed I am featured i your sig line, a sure sign you are envious of my brilliance.
But, shit for brains, tell me what continent Mexico is on.

If you were so brilliant, you would have noticed it back in July, when you first appeared in my signature. :slap:
Appears to be a fail. You are on iggy because you are a worthless piece of shit poster. But every now and then I peek to see what turds of wisdom you've come up with.
Here's a hint: Mexicans are Americans too.

Well, some people had stock in military industrial companies and may very well have profited from all that. :eusa_whistle:
Do you invest in military? You should. It's a big business. Sucking off Americas tit.
We're making OUR blood money over of the Oil Companies fracking the hell out of Texas.
Could you translate that into intelligible English?
We're - a contraction of we are
Making - creating
OUR- possessive plural pronoun
blood money - idiom referring to money made off the possible misery of others
Oil Companies - Exxon/Mobil, Chevron, etc.
Fracking - the process of drilling down into the earth before a high-pressure water mixture is directed at the rock to release the gas inside. Water, sand and chemicals are injected into the rock at high pressure which allows the gas to flow out to the head of the well.
the hell out of - another idiom referring to doing something a great deal
Texas - a state, once a bankrupt country that begged to be annexed by the US, then joined traitors in the US civil war, got their asses beat and now cry that they want to secede again

I'm not going to play this stupid game. Instead I'll just call you an idiot and wash my hands of it.
She's gotten less coherent as time goes on. You are correct: her post made zero sense. Meds must not be working.
What do oil companies have to do with Ben Carson? Nothing.

You voted for the little black boy to make your guilt ridden white trash ass feel better.

For some reason Cons feel that any white person that supports a black person for almost any reason does so out of either fear, guilt or self hate.

To them no white person would support a black person unless something is wrong with them.

Unlike many of there guilt ridden white who voted Obama to make themselves feel better, I don't have a problem voting for a black candidate and have. Unlike those who voted for Obama, I did it because the person was the most qualified not BECAUSE the person was black.

Actually, most of us are just amused at how much GOOPers obsess about us...

Inversely, we are most amused by how obsessed how much liberals are obsessed about the "GOOPers." Race this, bigot that, misogynist this, intolerant that.

Actually, liberals never scrutinize theirs, conservatives theirs. But in today's America, it is a liberal media with a liberal president... and so far the liberal media is solely focused on scrutinizing the GOP candidates, not on the Democratic ones.

So, where's your outrage, Arian? Wait, nevermind.
You liked it better when bush was bleeding 700,000 jobs a month and lying us into a war for profit? And the liberal media said nothing?

You like it better when there has been a 70% increase in the number using food stamps and the liberal media says nothing?

Of all the lies of Obama and Clinton.. why do you not give the same high standards to your candidates?

Inversely, there are many conservatives who are so concerned about the lies of Obama and Clinton, but don't care about the lies of Carson.
I'm not voting for Carson so i dont care if he lies or not but his lies are not half as bad as Obama and Clinton. People DIED under Obama's and Clinton's lies BENGHAZI , VA waiting list , Fast And Furious , just to name of few

No they didn't. Bush's lies got tens of thousands needlessly killed in Iraq, and you voted for him twice.

Get off you sanctimonious high horse and quit making a fool of yourself.

Which lies were those specifically? Why didn't Democrats in congress step in and put a stop to it? OH SNAP!

Most Democrats voted against the Iraq war. Educate yourself.

Many Democrats said exactly about Saddam Hussein and Iraq as Bush did yet you don't call them liars.

No they didn't. Bush's lies got tens of thousands needlessly killed in Iraq, and you voted for him twice.

Which lies were those specifically? Why didn't Democrats in congress step in and put a stop to it? OH SNAP!

Many Democrats said exactly about Saddam Hussein and Iraq as Bush did yet you don't call them liars.

Good for you, admitting that Bush lied.

Do you invest in military? You should. It's a big business. Sucking off Americas tit.
We're making OUR blood money over of the Oil Companies fracking the hell out of Texas.
Could you translate that into intelligible English?
We're - a contraction of we are
Making - creating
OUR- possessive plural pronoun
blood money - idiom referring to money made off the possible misery of others
Oil Companies - Exxon/Mobil, Chevron, etc.
Fracking - the process of drilling down into the earth before a high-pressure water mixture is directed at the rock to release the gas inside. Water, sand and chemicals are injected into the rock at high pressure which allows the gas to flow out to the head of the well.
the hell out of - another idiom referring to doing something a great deal
Texas - a state, once a bankrupt country that begged to be annexed by the US, then joined traitors in the US civil war, got their asses beat and now cry that they want to secede again

I'm not going to play this stupid game. Instead I'll just call you an idiot and wash my hands of it.
She's gotten less coherent as time goes on. You are correct: her post made zero sense. Meds must not be working.
What do oil companies have to do with Ben Carson? Nothing.
What does Ben have to do with anything? The only value he has to Republicans is he's black. A token. And not even a good one.

Trumps right. Carson's comments are strange and troubling.

ummm..... where was your outrage on the REAL 9/11 & subsequent unpaid-for war resulting in 4,500+ deaths rw hack grl? :eusa_eh:
You mean the war Democrats voted to fund time and again?
Still beating this dead horse, eh?
They couldn't be seen as not supporting the troops.

Read Scott McClellan or HW Bush's books. It's all in there.
So why did they campaign on ending the war?
Isnt it supporting the troops to want them home alive? Do Democrats not care about dead US soldiers?
Why did bush campaign on having a good economy? Sometimes campaign promises don't come true.

I would say Obama got us out of Bush's Quagmire but the fight isn't over. In fact bush created a whole new mess and Obama will deal with it. It may take some boots on the ground.

Your side wants to put boots on the ground too. In IRAN!

Such is the fundamental intellectual dishonesty of political ideological partisanship.

The only lies that matter, the only wrongs that matter, are those perpetrated by "the other guys".

One of the primary reasons why partisan ideologues cannot be taken seriously.

Such is the fundamental intellectual dishonesty of political ideological partisanship.

The only lies that matter, the only wrongs that matter, are those perpetrated by "the other guys".

One of the primary reasons why partisan ideologues cannot be taken seriously.

Mac is disgusted by all lies from politicians. That's why he has never.....not a single time....voted in his life. He'd never be a political ideological partisan like that.

Earmuffs, bitch.

They don't care Obama won LIE of the year

they don't care Billy Clinton lied right in their face

And they don't care Hitlery is lying right in their face now

but throw a shit fit over something in a book from a Black Dr. running for President

this is true racism you're seeing.

Obama was offered a full scholarship in the Army. When he turned it down. they offered to make him a general

But Obama took the Nobel Peace Prize instead

Who picked McCain? Who picked Palin? Who picked Gw bush? Who picked Reagan? Who picked Romney? Who picked Paul Ryan to be his VP? The establishment.

They New York Times picked McCain and Romney.
#1 excuse...the evil Left Wing Media
These 6 Corporations Control 90% Of The Media In America - Business Insider

That's consolidated from 50 companies back in 1983.

But the fact that so few companies own everything demonstrates the illusion of a liberal media.

Didn't say Bush lied. Said that if you claim he lied and those you support said the same thing, you should include them on the list of those you claim lied about it. They all said the same thing.

Last edited:
Obama was offered a full scholarship in the Army. When he turned it down. they offered to make him a general

But Obama took the Nobel Peace Prize instead

His title would have been General Admission.

He didn't take the Nobel Peace Prize. It was handed to him based on what he might do.

Forum List

Back