🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Liberals are so concerned about the lies of Ben Carson but dont care

Conservatives need to stop whining about 'the media' and 'liberals' and focus on what matters – such as the fact that both of their leading presidential candidates aren't fit to be president and are not taken seriously by the rest of the voters.

So being black in 2008/2012 and having a vagina in 2016 makes someone qualified?
Is that what you think?

That's what liberal scumballs like you think.

Of all the lies of Obama and Clinton.. why do you not give the same high standards to your candidates?
give it another few weeks, so long as Carson maintains his 10-50 point lead over Hillary, someone will claim that Ben went on a date in the 80's and on the way home he hit a tree, or fell into a river and his date was killed, and he waited till the following day to report it.
Would you vote for him then? I wouldn't.

Conservatives need to stop whining about 'the media' and 'liberals' and focus on what matters – such as the fact that both of their leading presidential candidates aren't fit to be president and are not taken seriously by the rest of the voters.

So being black in 2008/2012 and having a vagina in 2016 makes someone qualified?
Is that what you think?

Nope...I don't think that way. Nor do I think it's really a successful way to get a point across to pretend to know what other people think.

Can't u just cut n paste a quote . ??? Im enjoying the Broncos losing !!'

I dont' have a quote, I have a video.

If I had a quote, you would claim it wasn't exactly what he said.

You can't make that claim about the video

But it's like 3 minutes. And sooooo boring .

I'll gladly take a quote.

From Snopes:
Say What, Barack?

"Obama told his audience that, because some folks had the courage to "march across a bridge" in Selma, Alabama, his mother, a white woman from Kansas, and his father, a black Muslim from Africa, took heart. It gave them the courage to get married and have a child. The problem with that characterization is that Barack Obama, Jr. was born on August 4, 1961, while the first of three marches across that bridge in Selma didn't occur until March 7, 1965, at least five years after Obama's parents met."
That's it! I'm never voting for President Obama again!

Of all the lies of Obama and Clinton.. why do you not give the same high standards to your candidates?

Inversely, there are many conservatives who are so concerned about the lies of Obama and Clinton, but don't care about the lies of Carson.
I'm not voting for Carson so i dont care if he lies or not but his lies are not half as bad as Obama and Clinton. People DIED under Obama's and Clinton's lies BENGHAZI , VA waiting list , Fast And Furious , just to name of few

No they didn't. Bush's lies got tens of thousands needlessly killed in Iraq, and you voted for him twice.

Get off you sanctimonious high horse and quit making a fool of yourself.

Which lies were those specifically? Why didn't Democrats in congress step in and put a stop to it? OH SNAP!

Most Democrats voted against the Iraq war. Educate yourself.

No they didn't why are you making up stories again? Most implies well most and that just isn't true, some did. Learn the difference between the word most and some to avoid further embarrassment. You also forgot to mention that some Democrats demanded a 2nd vote so they could change their no vote to yes after their constituents got pissed at them, you forgot that so I had to remind you.

You voted for the little black boy to make your guilt ridden white trash ass feel better.

For some reason Cons feel that any white person that supports a black person for almost any reason does so out of either fear, guilt or self hate.

To them no white person would support a black person unless something is wrong with them.
Yeah that's why we historically elect blacks to positions of power while you guys keep blacks on food stamps and in ghettos. Do you remember the horrible racist garbage you all flung at Condoleeza Rice? I do.
Condoleeza Rice was elected?

Inversely, there are many conservatives who are so concerned about the lies of Obama and Clinton, but don't care about the lies of Carson.

The accusations against Carson are obvious lies coming from the same crowd the did everything possible to cover up Obama's past and condone Hillary's crimes.

I don't really think that's true. Carson's own words have contradicted his stories, and that's why his honesty is being called into question now.

The fact of the matter is that all lies are not created equal. We tend to lose sight of that fact at times, but the simple truth of the matter is that we all lie to some degree, and probably do it quite often. How many times have you said "No honey, those pants don't make you look chunky" when what you really mean is "They make you look chunky, but in all the ways I like"? Or how about "I want to eat wherever you want to eat" when what you really mean is "I really want to go to Texas Roadhouse but it's not worth pissing you off"?

The judgment of lies is in many ways very subjective, and different people will be more or less forgiving for a variety of reasons; political bias can certainly be a powerful influence. At the same time, there can also be common, reasonably objective, factors that will make some lying be viewed as down right insidious. I don't find it at all odd that people are less critical of Hillary's landing under fire story than of Carson's motherly assault story. Clinton tried to heighten her image by painting a victimhood scenario. Carson seems to think that taking a hammer to one's innocent mother, and then taking a knife to one's friend, makes him into a more attractive image. That is what disturbs people most. Humans have a natural tolerance for lies, despite a certain aversion to dishonesty. It's the implications about a person's character beyond an assessment of their honesty that tend to most trouble people.

The accusations against Carson are obvious lies coming from the same crowd the did everything possible to cover up Obama's past and condone Hillary's crimes.

I don't really think that's true. Carson's own words have contradicted his stories, and that's why his honesty is being called into question now.

The fact of the matter is that all lies are not created equal. We tend to lose sight of that fact at times, but the simple truth of the matter is that we all lie to some degree, and probably do it quite often. How many times have you said "No honey, those pants don't make you look chunky" when what you really mean is "They make you look chunky, but in all the ways I like"? Or how about "I want to eat wherever you want to eat" when what you really mean is "I really want to go to Texas Roadhouse but it's not worth pissing you off"?

The judgment of lies is in many ways very subjective, and different people will be more or less forgiving for a variety of reasons; political bias can certainly be a powerful influence. At the same time, there can also be common, reasonably objective, factors that will make some lying be viewed as down right insidious. I don't find it at all odd that people are less critical of Hillary's landing under fire story than of Carson's motherly assault story. Clinton tried to heighten her image by painting a victimhood scenario. Carson seems to think that taking a hammer to one's innocent mother, and then taking a knife to one's friend, makes him into a more attractive image. That is what disturbs people most. Humans have a natural tolerance for lies, despite a certain aversion to dishonesty. It's the implications about a person's character beyond an assessment of their honesty that tend to most trouble people.
Hey, Numbskull. I noticed I am featured i your sig line, a sure sign you are envious of my brilliance.
But, shit for brains, tell me what continent Mexico is on.

I'm not voting for Carson so i dont care if he lies or not but his lies are not half as bad as Obama and Clinton. People DIED under Obama's and Clinton's lies BENGHAZI , VA waiting list , Fast And Furious , just to name of few

ummm..... where was your outrage on the REAL 9/11 (Repub asleep at the wheel) & subsequent unpaid-for war (Repub-instigated) resulting in 4,500+ deaths rw hack grl? :eusa_eh:

You voted for the little black boy to make your guilt ridden white trash ass feel better.

For some reason Cons feel that any white person that supports a black person for almost any reason does so out of either fear, guilt or self hate.

To them no white person would support a black person unless something is wrong with them.
Meet Jenean Hampton, the first black statewide officeholder in Kentucky. And, she’s a Republican.
Good for her.

ummm..... where was your outrage on the REAL 9/11 & subsequent unpaid-for war resulting in 4,500+ deaths rw hack grl? :eusa_eh:
You mean the war Democrats voted to fund time and again?
Still beating this dead horse, eh?

Hey, Numbskull. I noticed I am featured i your sig line, a sure sign you are envious of my brilliance.
But, shit for brains, tell me what continent Mexico is on.
#3 Personal attacks

ummm..... where was your outrage on the REAL 9/11 & subsequent unpaid-for war resulting in 4,500+ deaths rw hack grl? :eusa_eh:
Well, some people had stock in military industrial companies and may very well have profited from all that. :eusa_whistle:

Meet Jenean Hampton, the first black statewide officeholder in Kentucky. And, she’s a Republican.
Good for her.
You go gurl. You made it off the plantation and into the massas house. What job do he give you?

You mean the Republicans didn't vote to fund the war time and again?

They couldn't be seen as not supporting the troops.

Read Scott McClellan or HW Bush's books. It's all in there.

Is that what you think?

Nope...I don't think that way. Nor do I think it's really a successful way to get a point across to pretend to know what other people think.

That is the way almost all libs think. They say so every day.

Forum List

Back