Liberals are so concerned about the lies of Ben Carson but dont care

What a crock .

I knew nothing about this Selma stuff. But reading the posts lead me to believe that Obama claimed to be conceived at Selma . That is totally untrue .

So you are the liars.
You know what? Leave them to it. They'll be as mystified by the outcome in '16 as they were in '12.

What a crock .

I knew nothing about this Selma stuff. But reading the posts lead me to believe that Obama claimed to be conceived at Selma . That is totally untrue .

So you are the liars.

So you are the liars.

and you're an idiot.

Nice comeback . Way to NOT address my points.

What points?

I've posted a video, a snopes link, then a cut and posted from a transcript.

and you're STILL moron enough to think he didn't say it.

The only point you have is the hat you wear

th

He could have went to West Point

He could not "have went" to West Point or anywhere. If he had gone to West Point, or at least been accepted there, there would be records.

There are none.
If the Top Brass said they could get him the nomination, and especially a general of the army who knows people there........then he pretty much could have had it if he wanted it.................

That is what he was saying........irregardless what you say....................He said offered a Scholarship.................well if Westmoreland or others said they could get him in then YEAH he probably had the gig................

You gotta have connections and good grades to get in there...........that is how it works.

Snopes gave it a 50/50 rating .

Thanks for the quote .

It doesn't say Obama was conceived at Selma .
More distortion. No one says Obama claimed he was concieved at Selma. He claims he was conceived as a result of the march at Selma. A march that occurred after he was born.

What a crock .

So you are the liars.
You can;t find Selma on a map. With both hands.

Of all the lies of Obama and Clinton.. why do you not give the same high standards to your candidates?

I like this question.

I think it applies equally to both sides. I too often wonder why someone like you (or the majority of republican voters) devotes so much time to the lies of democrats and so little time to the lies of your own side. Reagan should be castigated for Iran-Contra, and Bush 43 should have to answer for his lies/mistakes in Iraq - but your side, like my side, spends a little too much time defending and evading the apparent failures of "the home team".

By the same token I wonder why fans of sports teams always point to the mistakes their beloved team suffers at the hands of the refs but never complain about mistakes those same refs make that hurt the opposing team.

My conclusion is that we humans don't have high standards. We just want our team to win (but we are unable to face this truth in all its psychological crudeness). The most evolved among us can admit that we have a weakness for the "home team". The least evolved among us suffer from the delusion that it's only "the other guy" who lies and lacks standards. These are the stupid ones. They are dangerous and they are to be pitied. They are, to borrow a very tired cliche, holier than thou.
Pretty accurate breakdown.

Sent from my SM-N910T3 using Tapatalk

You voted for the little black boy to make your guilt ridden white trash ass feel better.

For some reason Cons feel that any white person that supports a black person for almost any reason does so out of either fear, guilt or self hate.

To them no white person would support a black person unless something is wrong with them.
Yeah that's why we historically elect blacks to positions of power while you guys keep blacks on food stamps and in ghettos. Do you remember the horrible racist garbage you all flung at Condoleeza Rice? I do.

Of all the lies of Obama and Clinton.. why do you not give the same high standards to your candidates?

Inversely, there are many conservatives who are so concerned about the lies of Obama and Clinton, but don't care about the lies of Carson.
I'm not voting for Carson so i dont care if he lies or not but his lies are not half as bad as Obama and Clinton. People DIED under Obama's and Clinton's lies BENGHAZI , VA waiting list , Fast And Furious , just to name of few
#2 Deflect to Hillary (and President Obama)

Can't u just cut n paste a quote . ??? Im enjoying the Broncos losing !!'

I dont' have a quote, I have a video.

If I had a quote, you would claim it wasn't exactly what he said.

You can't make that claim about the video
Not if you took the quote from a transcript and linked to the transcript. If you can't be arsed to do that, it suggests you're not that sure of your claim.

Psssst. There is no quote . Or else they'd gladly link it .

They are just fudging Obamas speech . Aka , they are lying about him lying . Oh the irony .
Oh, I know. But it's fun to watch them playing Twister. ;)

I know liberals need their hands held.

Inversely, there are many conservatives who are so concerned about the lies of Obama and Clinton, but don't care about the lies of Carson.
I'm not voting for Carson so i dont care if he lies or not but his lies are not half as bad as Obama and Clinton. People DIED under Obama's and Clinton's lies BENGHAZI , VA waiting list , Fast And Furious , just to name of few

No they didn't. Bush's lies got tens of thousands needlessly killed in Iraq, and you voted for him twice.

Get off you sanctimonious high horse and quit making a fool of yourself.

Which lies were those specifically? Why didn't Democrats in congress step in and put a stop to it? OH SNAP!

Most Democrats voted against the Iraq war. Educate yourself.

The difference between liberal liars and conservative liars?

Nothing.

The difference between liberals and conservatives?

Liberals always win. Sooner or later, the dinosaurs who rant against progress get steamrolled.

You voted for the little black boy to make your guilt ridden white trash ass feel better.

For some reason Cons feel that any white person that supports a black person for almost any reason does so out of either fear, guilt or self hate.

To them no white person would support a black person unless something is wrong with them.
Meet Jenean Hampton, the first black statewide officeholder in Kentucky. And, she’s a Republican.

Meet Jenean Hampton, the first black statewide officeholder in Kentucky. And, she’s a Republican.
Oh lawdy!

No they didn't. Bush's lies got tens of thousands needlessly killed in Iraq, and you voted for him twice.

Get off you sanctimonious high horse and quit making a fool of yourself.

You mean the same "lies" told by many Democrats concerning Iraq?

Which Democrat was president in 2003?

They don't have to be President to be a liar. Look at Hillary Clinton.

There were plenty that said the same thing you say is a lie when Bush said it but not one when they said it. John Kerry, who voted yes on the Iraq Resolution has this to say in 2002: "I will be voting to give the President of the United States the authority to use force -- if necessary -- to disarm Saddam Hussein because I believe that a deadly arsenal of weapons of mass destruction in his hands is a real and grave threat to our security."

In other words, Kerry said Saddam Hussein had those weapons "in his hands" and was a "grave threat to our security". That's what Bush said. Difference is you say Bush claiming it is a lie but Kerry claiming it isn't the same thing. Hypocrite and Democrat dick sucker.

You know who didn't lie about Iraq going into that war?

Current two term president Barack Obama.

That's why he is president. That's why I voted for him.

You lose.

That's because he wasn't in the Senate you dumb fucking Liberal piece of shit. You're claiming you voted for someone for a reason that didn't apply to him?

Fascinating....in this day and age.

Conservatives need to stop whining about 'the media' and 'liberals' and focus on what matters – such as the fact that both of their leading presidential candidates aren't fit to be president and are not taken seriously by the rest of the voters.

So being black in 2008/2012 and having a vagina in 2016 makes someone qualified?
Is that what you think?

Forum List

Back