🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Liberals are so concerned about the lies of Ben Carson but dont care

I'm not voting for Carson so i dont care if he lies or not but his lies are not half as bad as Obama and Clinton. People DIED under Obama's and Clinton's lies BENGHAZI , VA waiting list , Fast And Furious , just to name of few
The guy is he worst kind of liar, he lies for no apparent reason and believes his own bullshit stories.
Clinton lied about sniper fire. Obama lied about being conceived at the Selma march. Those lies seem to be for no reason.

Except Obama never said that . You lie !
He claimed the Selma march was the "inspiration" for his conception. The only problem: he was already 3 years old when it happened.

A quote will do just fine . Excuse me if I don't go with your obvious bias interpretation .

Suck on it:

Flashback: Obama Claims March in Selma Led to His Birth Back in 1961. Only One Problem with That...

The guy is he worst kind of liar, he lies for no apparent reason and believes his own bullshit stories.
Clinton lied about sniper fire. Obama lied about being conceived at the Selma march. Those lies seem to be for no reason.

Except Obama never said that . You lie !
He claimed the Selma march was the "inspiration" for his conception. The only problem: he was already 3 years old when it happened.

A quote will do just fine . Excuse me if I don't go with your obvious bias interpretation .

Suck on it:

Flashback: Obama Claims March in Selma Led to His Birth Back in 1961. Only One Problem with That...

But, they don't believe videos of him saying it.

I'm not voting for Carson so i dont care if he lies or not but his lies are not half as bad as Obama and Clinton. People DIED under Obama's and Clinton's lies BENGHAZI , VA waiting list , Fast And Furious , just to name of few
So? What difference does it make if the stories are true or not? How does that affect what kind of president he would be? Stories puffed for effect are done all the time. So what? It isnt "the worst kind of lying." The worst kind of lying is something substantive. Like saying an internet video caused a riot when you really know it was a terrorist attack and you're saying this because you have to support the president's re-election campaign.
It's bad because he has clearly invented his own personal version of reality. Do you really want someone with delusional tendencies holding the nuclear launch codes? "God" could tell him to do all sorts of apocalyptic things.
How does embellishing a story equate to "delusional"? The number of people who have done that is enormous. A re they all delusional?
You are blowing it way out of proportion. I.e. lying. But it's what libs do.
Some of his "theories" involving religion and science are ludicrous to say the least. When I see him say some of that shit with utter sincerity it sends a chill down my spine. The fact that you support such fantasy marks you for an incurious dullard.
So since you can't answer about his stories you've moved on to his theories. So what? What difference does it make? Are you 100% certain the pyramids were not meant for grain storage? I dont think they were but you never know what might be discovered tomorrow. In any case, it makes no difference at all.

Did you read your link?

If you did, you would have seen this:

"OBAMA: And he met this woman, whose great-, great-, great-, great-grandfather had owned slaves, but she had a different idea. There's some good craziness going on because they looked at each other and they decided, we know that in the world as it has been it might not be possible for us to get together and have a child.

But something stirred across the country because of what happened in Selma, Alabama, because some folks were willing to march across a bridge. And so they got together, Barack Obama Jr. was born."

Snopes gave it a 50/50 rating .

Thanks for the quote .

It doesn't say Obama was conceived at Selma .

Conservatives need to stop whining about 'the media' and 'liberals' and focus on what matters – such as the fact that both of their leading presidential candidates aren't fit to be president and are not taken seriously by the rest of the voters.
Didn't all you assholes just get done saying that lying doesn't matter? Does lying matter or not? Or does it only matter when you think you've caught a Republican doing it?

I disagree with CCJ. I think y'all should do nothing but whine from now until Election Day so that once again you'll completely misunderstand what's happened.

It seems to be all the leftwing turds who are whining that Carson used some incorrect terminology in reference to West Point so he should be barred from the Presidency.

BDvkxiWCEAAYJiT.jpg

Did you read your link?

"OBAMA: And he met this woman, whose great-, great-, great-, great-grandfather had owned slaves, but she had a different idea. There's some good craziness going on because they looked at each other and they decided, we know that in the world as it has been it might not be possible for us to get together and have a child.

But something stirred across the country because of what happened in Selma, Alabama, because some folks were willing to march across a bridge. And so they got together, Barack Obama Jr. was born."

Yes, I did. But then I knew - and the people in the audience knew - that the Civil Rights Movement didn't suddenly spring up out of the ground in the Sixties. That sort of thing needs to be explained to subsequent generations of whitebread.

Of all the lies of Obama and Clinton.. why do you not give the same high standards to your candidates?

Inversely, there are many conservatives who are so concerned about the lies of Obama and Clinton, but don't care about the lies of Carson.

No they didn't. Bush's lies got tens of thousands needlessly killed in Iraq, and you voted for him twice.

Get off you sanctimonious high horse and quit making a fool of yourself.

Which lies were those specifically? Why didn't Democrats in congress step in and put a stop to it? OH SNAP!

It seems Carson just isn't up to snuff compared to the things the Dems who are running...........sniff.....sniff.........

He could have went to West Point.........decided not to........then became a doctor and a Brain Surgeon..............

When he could have been a COMMUNITY ORGANIZER........................THE SHAME.............

Did you read your link?

Yes, I did. But then I knew - and the people in the audience knew - that the Civil Rights Movement didn't suddenly spring up out of the ground in the Sixties. That sort of thing needs to be explained to subsequent generations of whitebread.

The point was what he said, not what people 'knew'.

and he 'said' that mommy and daddy got together at Selma, and then jr came along.

You can paint it any color you want, you can add buttons an glitter.

But, what was said, was said

What a crock .

I knew nothing about this Selma stuff. But reading the posts lead me to believe that Obama claimed to be conceived at Selma . That is totally untrue .

So you are the liars.

Forum List

Back