🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Liberals are so concerned about the lies of Ben Carson but dont care

i wonder if Ben Carson has ever been attacked by one of those man eating rabbits, and wound up shooting the rabbit in self-defense.

Can't u just cut n paste a quote . ??? Im enjoying the Broncos losing !!'

I dont' have a quote, I have a video.

If I had a quote, you would claim it wasn't exactly what he said.

You can't make that claim about the video
Not if you took the quote from a transcript and linked to the transcript. If you can't be arsed to do that, it suggests you're not that sure of your claim.

Not if you took the quote from a transcript and linked to the transcript. If you can't be arsed to do that, it suggests you're not that sure of your claim.

Psssst. There is no quote . Or else they'd gladly link it .

They are just fudging Obamas speech . Aka , they are lying about him lying . Oh the irony .

They are just fudging Obamas speech . Aka , they are lying about him lying . Oh the irony .
Oh, I know. But it's fun to watch them playing Twister. ;)

Of all the lies of Obama and Clinton.. why do you not give the same high standards to your candidates?

Inversely, there are many conservatives who are so concerned about the lies of Obama and Clinton, but don't care about the lies of Carson.
I'm not voting for Carson so i dont care if he lies or not but his lies are not half as bad as Obama and Clinton. People DIED under Obama's and Clinton's lies BENGHAZI , VA waiting list , Fast And Furious , just to name of few
And the so called lies told by Carson are so ridiculous, lol. OMG he said he was informally offered a scholarship at West Point 50 years ago!!!!!! Everybody knows West Point doesn't have actual scholarships.. (though they still use the term informally)...HORRORS!! OMG the Yale librarian can't find a picture that he once referenced... STOP THE PRESSES!!! Lololol.

But it's like 3 minutes. And sooooo boring .

I'll gladly take a quote.

From Snopes:
Say What, Barack?

"Obama told his audience that, because some folks had the courage to "march across a bridge" in Selma, Alabama, his mother, a white woman from Kansas, and his father, a black Muslim from Africa, took heart. It gave them the courage to get married and have a child. The problem with that characterization is that Barack Obama, Jr. was born on August 4, 1961, while the first of three marches across that bridge in Selma didn't occur until March 7, 1965, at least five years after Obama's parents met."

a video of him saying it isn't good enough for you either?

Or else they'd gladly link it .

I linked a video of him saying it.

I like the MO they use . Start a thread saying Obama lied. Call them out and they're like "look it up".

Why should I look it up? You're the one saying he's a liar ! Post up or shut up.

You and timmy are playing twister

The offer still stands,

you people in the GOP put up a candidate who's never lied, and I promise to vote for him or her.

You'll vote for Hillary Clinton and she's a proven liar.
And they'll lie, cheat, steal, do whatever it takes to usher her in. Because corrupt regimes foster corruption. Every progressive neophyte in the world is convinced that if the get corrupt progressives into power, they will reap some sort of benefit.

No. I can't hear it! I'm at a loud sports bar !

No. I can't hear it! I'm at a loud sports bar !

th

Of all the lies of Obama and Clinton.. why do you not give the same high standards to your candidates?

Inversely, there are many conservatives who are so concerned about the lies of Obama and Clinton, but don't care about the lies of Carson.

The accusations against Carson are obvious lies coming from the same crowd the did everything possible to cover up Obama's past and condone Hillary's crimes.

Lets compare:

View attachment 54208View attachment 54209

Compared to GOP field:

View attachment 54210

View attachment 54211

View attachment 54212

View attachment 54213

This is the laugh about the right... They say Obama and Clinton lie when actually there favourites are far worse... Are ye truly embarrassed...

So keep throwing stones from glass houses...

No source. How typical. How much you wanna bet it's a Soros funded propaganda site?

I'm not voting for Carson so i dont care if he lies or not but his lies are not half as bad as Obama and Clinton. People DIED under Obama's and Clinton's lies BENGHAZI , VA waiting list , Fast And Furious , just to name of few
The guy is he worst kind of liar, he lies for no apparent reason and believes his own bullshit stories.
So? What difference does it make if the stories are true or not? How does that affect what kind of president he would be? Stories puffed for effect are done all the time. So what? It isnt "the worst kind of lying." The worst kind of lying is something substantive. Like saying an internet video caused a riot when you really know it was a terrorist attack and you're saying this because you have to support the president's re-election campaign.
It's bad because he has clearly invented his own personal version of reality. Do you really want someone with delusional tendencies holding the nuclear launch codes? "God" could tell him to do all sorts of apocalyptic things.
How does embellishing a story equate to "delusional"? The number of people who have done that is enormous. A re they all delusional?
You are blowing it way out of proportion. I.e. lying. But it's what libs do.

You and timmy are playing twister

More stalling. Afraid to cite the words from your own video?

Forum List

Back