🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Liberals are so concerned about the lies of Ben Carson but dont care

Of all the lies of Obama and Clinton.. why do you not give the same high standards to your candidates?

Inversely, there are many conservatives who are so concerned about the lies of Obama and Clinton, but don't care about the lies of Carson.
I'm not voting for Carson so i dont care if he lies or not but his lies are not half as bad as Obama and Clinton. People DIED under Obama's and Clinton's lies BENGHAZI , VA waiting list , Fast And Furious , just to name of few

No they didn't. Bush's lies got tens of thousands needlessly killed in Iraq, and you voted for him twice.

Get off you sanctimonious high horse and quit making a fool of yourself.

You mean the same "lies" told by many Democrats concerning Iraq?

Which Democrat was president in 2003?

Of all the lies of Obama and Clinton.. why do you not give the same high standards to your candidates?

I like this question.

I think it applies equally to both sides. I too often wonder why someone like you (or the majority of republican voters) devotes so much time to the lies of democrats and so little time to the lies of your own side. Reagan should be castigated for Iran-Contra, and Bush 43 should have to answer for his lies/mistakes in Iraq - but your side, like my side, spends a little too much time defending and evading the apparent failures of "the home team".

By the same token I wonder why fans of sports teams always point to the mistakes their beloved team suffers at the hands of the refs but never complain about mistakes those same refs make that hurt the opposing team.

My conclusion is that we humans don't have high standards. We just want our team to win (but we are unable to face this truth in all its psychological crudeness). The most evolved among us can admit that we have a weakness for the "home team". The least evolved among us suffer from the delusion that it's only "the other guy" who lies and lacks standards. These are the stupid ones. They are dangerous and they are to be pitied. They are, to borrow a very tired cliche, holier than thou.

I was wondering why you singled out Republicans, because as far as I see, it cuts both ways equally. Then you answered your own question your "home team" analogy. Thanks homer.

Inversely, there are many conservatives who are so concerned about the lies of Obama and Clinton, but don't care about the lies of Carson.
I'm not voting for Carson so i dont care if he lies or not but his lies are not half as bad as Obama and Clinton. People DIED under Obama's and Clinton's lies BENGHAZI , VA waiting list , Fast And Furious , just to name of few

No they didn't. Bush's lies got tens of thousands needlessly killed in Iraq, and you voted for him twice.

They don't have to be President to be a liar. Look at Hillary Clinton.

There were plenty that said the same thing you say is a lie when Bush said it but not one when they said it. John Kerry, who voted yes on the Iraq Resolution has this to say in 2002: "I will be voting to give the President of the United States the authority to use force -- if necessary -- to disarm Saddam Hussein because I believe that a deadly arsenal of weapons of mass destruction in his hands is a real and grave threat to our security."

In other words, Kerry said Saddam Hussein had those weapons "in his hands" and was a "grave threat to our security". That's what Bush said. Difference is you say Bush claiming it is a lie but Kerry claiming it isn't the same thing. Hypocrite and Democrat dick sucker.

The offer still stands,

you people in the GOP put up a candidate who's never lied, and I promise to vote for him or her.

You'll vote for Hillary Clinton and she's a proven liar.

I'll guarantee you'll be voting for a liar, unless you don't vote. Prove me wrong. Name the Republicans, if nominated, who would get your vote.

I'll guarantee you'll be voting for a liar and defending her lies. Prove me wrong.

There were plenty that said the same thing you say is a lie when Bush said it but not one when they said it. John Kerry, who voted yes on the Iraq Resolution has this to say in 2002: "I will be voting to give the President of the United States the authority to use force -- if necessary -- to disarm Saddam Hussein because I believe that a deadly arsenal of weapons of mass destruction in his hands is a real and grave threat to our security."

In other words, Kerry said Saddam Hussein had those weapons "in his hands" and was a "grave threat to our security". That's what Bush said. Difference is you say Bush claiming it is a lie but Kerry claiming it isn't the same thing. Hypocrite and Democrat dick sucker.

You know who didn't lie about Iraq going into that war?

Current two term president Barack Obama.

That's why he is president. That's why I voted for him.

You lose.

The offer still stands,

you people in the GOP put up a candidate who's never lied, and I promise to vote for him or her.

I'll guarantee you'll be voting for a liar, unless you don't vote. Prove me wrong. Name the Republicans, if nominated, who would get your vote.

I'll guarantee you'll be voting for a liar and defending her lies. Prove me wrong.

I don't have to prove anything. I'm not the one pretending I'd never vote for someone known to have lied.

That is you, and you are full of shit. Nice dodge btw, pussy.

You know who didn't lie about Iraq going into that war?

Current two term president Barack Obama.

That's why he is president. That's why I voted for him.

You lose.

That's because he wasn't in the Senate you dumb fucking Liberal piece of shit. You're claiming you voted for someone for a reason that didn't apply to him?

You voted for the little black boy to make your guilt ridden white trash ass feel better.

Actually, most of us are just amused at how much GOOPers obsess about us...

Conservatives need to stop whining about 'the media' and 'liberals' and focus on what matters – such as the fact that both of their leading presidential candidates aren't fit to be president and are not taken seriously by the rest of the voters.

The offer still stands,

I don't have to prove anything. I'm not the one pretending I'd never vote for someone known to have lied.

That is you, and you are full of shit. Nice dodge btw, pussy.

You already have.

The only pussy is the one you think you'll get a piece of by voting for her.

By voting for her and claiming you will, you've proven you'll vote for a known liar and defend her lies. That makes you the pussy.

Conservatives need to stop whining about 'the media' and 'liberals' and focus on what matters – such as the fact that both of their leading presidential candidates aren't fit to be president and are not taken seriously by the rest of the voters.

So being black in 2008/2012 and having a vagina in 2016 makes someone qualified?

Lets compare:

View attachment 54208View attachment 54209

Compared to GOP field:

View attachment 54210

View attachment 54211

View attachment 54212

View attachment 54213

This is the laugh about the right... They say Obama and Clinton lie when actually there favourites are far worse... Are ye truly embarrassed...

So keep throwing stones from glass houses...
Where did you get these charts will say alot of they are true or not

Fact-checking U.S. politics | PolitiFact

such as the fact that both of their leading presidential candidates aren't fit to be president and are not taken seriously by the rest of the voters.

There isn't a presidential candidate, on EITHER side of the aisle fit for the office.

But that won't stop Rs voting for Rs, or Ds voting for Ds.

well it has to do with the fact that every politician lies or has lied in their past. If a Politician mouth is moving then you can bet there is a lie within the words they are speaking.

Now I know you will most likely disagree and demand I point to anyone on the right that has lied because let face the fact they all walk on water to most of that support someone like Ben Carson.

As for the lies of Hillary Clinton or President Obama the fact is they have lied, and that is the truth, but the question for me is never about if they are lying it is if I can live with the lies they are telling me to garner my vote?

Now I am sure you understood the response I gave you, and if not then the simple fact is if you did not care about the lies from previous Presidents and candidates then why do you care so much about the lies from Hillary Clinton and President Obama, and before you write people have died because of those like let remember many GOP Presidents have lied about things and some lies caused the deaths of innocent people...

Liberals need to stop thinking they have a clue. You don't. Trash talking is pretty much all you have to offer but it won't make your shitty candidate look any better.

Forum List

Back