🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Liberals are so concerned about the lies of Ben Carson but dont care

Of all the lies of Obama and Clinton.. why do you not give the same high standards to your candidates?

Inversely, there are many conservatives who are so concerned about the lies of Obama and Clinton, but don't care about the lies of Carson.
I'm not voting for Carson so i dont care if he lies or not but his lies are not half as bad as Obama and Clinton. People DIED under Obama's and Clinton's lies BENGHAZI , VA waiting list , Fast And Furious , just to name of few
The guy is he worst kind of liar, he lies for no apparent reason and believes his own bullshit stories.
Clinton lied about sniper fire. Obama lied about being conceived at the Selma march. Those lies seem to be for no reason.

Except Obama never said that . You lie !

Actually, most of us are just amused at how much GOOPers obsess about us...

Us? I thought you said you weren't a Democrat? Liar.

The OP is about liberals. Dumbass.

I didn't say Liberal...

No, but the thread is about liberals. Did you get confused?

So you're claiming to be a Liberal but not a Democrat? That makes you the dumbass.

Of all the lies of Obama and Clinton.. why do you not give the same high standards to your candidates?

Inversely, there are many conservatives who are so concerned about the lies of Obama and Clinton, but don't care about the lies of Carson.
I'm not voting for Carson so i dont care if he lies or not but his lies are not half as bad as Obama and Clinton. People DIED under Obama's and Clinton's lies BENGHAZI , VA waiting list , Fast And Furious , just to name of few
The guy is he worst kind of liar, he lies for no apparent reason and believes his own bullshit stories.
Clinton lied about sniper fire. Obama lied about being conceived at the Selma march. Those lies seem to be for no reason.

Google his Selma speech.

Selma march was in 1965.

Barak was born in 1961

And ???

Where does he say he was conceived from his folks meeting at Selma ?

That's what u are accusing him of.

So you're claiming to be a Liberal but not a Democrat? That makes you the dumbass.
You’re the one who can’t seem to grasp that the two are not mutually inclusive, dumbass.

Would you call me a Republican?
Your username suggests otherwise.
He's right about a lot, that's why he rakes in the cash.
Following his “sure thing” in ’12, I’d say that just proves that some people never learn from experience. Has he made a prediction for ’16 yet?

So? What difference does it make if the stories are true or not? How does that affect what kind of president he would be? Stories puffed for effect are done all the time. So what? It isnt "the worst kind of lying." The worst kind of lying is something substantive. Like saying an internet video caused a riot when you really know it was a terrorist attack and you're saying this because you have to support the president's re-election campaign.

And ???

Where does he say he was conceived from his folks meeting at Selma ?

That's what u are accusing him of.

Did you watch the video?

I even cut it short, to start when he mentioned his dad

give it another few weeks, so long as Carson maintains his 10-50 point lead over Hillary, someone will claim that Ben went on a date in the 80's and on the way home he hit a tree, or fell into a river and his date was killed, and he waited till the following day to report it.

Can't u just cut n paste a quote . ??? Im enjoying the Broncos losing !!'

Can't u just cut n paste a quote . ??? Im enjoying the Broncos losing !!'

I dont' have a quote, I have a video.

If I had a quote, you would claim it wasn't exactly what he said.

You can't make that claim about the video

So? What difference does it make if the stories are true or not? How does that affect what kind of president he would be? Stories puffed for effect are done all the time. So what? It isnt "the worst kind of lying." The worst kind of lying is something substantive. Like saying an internet video caused a riot when you really know it was a terrorist attack and you're saying this because you have to support the president's re-election campaign.
It's bad because he has clearly invented his own personal version of reality. Do you really want someone with delusional tendencies holding the nuclear launch codes? "God" could tell him to do all sorts of apocalyptic things.

Forum List

Back