🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Liberals are so concerned about the lies of Ben Carson but dont care

Got it, so Bill speaks for everyone because you say so. I see how this works, you male it up and want me to engage in your bullshit.

The one lefties automatically play any time someone criticizes Obama.

We do?

Show me an example where that actually happened

www.cnn.com/2009/POLITICS/09/15/carter.obama/index.html

Notice the headline says again.

Look at paragraph #2 where Bill Maher, one of your own Liberals, says that EVERY Obama supporter believes that opposition is due to race.

www.nymag.com/news/features/obama-presidency-race-2014-4/

I didn't click the link but even if Bill said it what does that mean? Bill speaks for all liberals now? How does that work?

Exactly what it says and what I've said Liberals do.

Interesting how when one of your own says something I've said you believe, you run from it like a black baby daddy runs from supporting his bastard children.

Hey, enough about those Carson paternity tests.

More like the ******* whose kids you expect taxpayers to support. I believe Ben Carson is capable of supporting his own.

Got it, so Bill speaks for everyone because you say so. I see how this works, you male it up and want me to engage in your bullshit.

Just like you think any Conservative speaks for all of us. You should see how it works. When you say it related to Conservatives, all are supposed to accept it. When I do the same, you call it bullshit. Typical Liberal and that does apply to all of you without exception.

We are forever hearing about how the only reason conservatives object to Obama's plans is because he's black.

No, that's just how it feels to you.

That's because the first response to anything criticizing Obama is "we know why you don't support him".

Again, that's just you being sensitive

It's pointing out the truth. It's nothing more than a bunch of whining Liberals protecting their black boy. Can't have the unqualified black in a government job being told that he isn't getting the job done.

Honestly, they're such bigots that all they see when they look at him is his skin. So it never occurs to them that other people don't think that way.

You say that replying to a blatantly racist post?

Now that's funny.

Just like you think any Conservative speaks for all of us. You should see how it works. When you say it related to Conservatives, all are supposed to accept it. When I do the same, you call it bullshit. Typical Liberal and that does apply to all of you without exception.

Are you trying to do a parody of yourself?

Only thing tho is that I don't do that and you do it knowing full well its a bullshit move. ..but instead of taking responsibility you blame or on me.

Only thing tho is that I don't do that and you do it knowing full well its a bullshit move. ..but instead of taking responsibility you blame or on me.

So you say. Lying about it doesn't mean it didn't happen.

Are you trying to do a parody of yourself?

Just showing Liberal hypocrisy.

Forum List

Back