🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Liberals are so concerned about the lies of Ben Carson but dont care

You voted for the little black boy to make your guilt ridden white trash ass feel better.

For some reason Cons feel that any white person that supports a black person for almost any reason does so out of either fear, guilt or self hate.

To them no white person would support a black person unless something is wrong with them.

No, actually, that only applies to white people who then go on and on about him being black, and can't see anything else.

No, its across the board. Anytime a white agrees with a Negro the Republicans claim it was from some character flaw as if negros cant ever be correct based on facts.

Depends on what you call facts.

Here's what I know . Yall claim that he said his mom n dad got all hot over being at Selma that they fucked and created Barack jr .

Yet you can't seem to come up with a quote that confirms that. My shoddy googleing can't either .

I'm guessing this video does not say the same either .

Actually, little Timmy, what we claim - accurately - is that Barack Obama attributed his parents getting together and having him to Selma, by way of Selma being responsible for his father coming to America. Which is a lie, since his father came to America before Selma, as witness the fact that Obama himself was born before Selma.

Your Googling skills must really be shoddy if you can't find that.

Michelle Malkin's flashback: Remember Obama's big lie in Selma? - BizPac Review

You can even find that sucker on YouTube.

You voted for the little black boy to make your guilt ridden white trash ass feel better.

For some reason Cons feel that any white person that supports a black person for almost any reason does so out of either fear, guilt or self hate.

To them no white person would support a black person unless something is wrong with them.

No, actually, that only applies to white people who then go on and on about him being black, and can't see anything else.

No, its across the board. Anytime a white agrees with a Negro the Republicans claim it was from some character flaw as if negros cant ever be correct based on facts.

No it doesnt, Anytime a white supports a black people like yourself say its because they are fucked in the head. The facts dont matter at all.

Oh, WELL, since you stated your unsubstantiated opinion TWICE, that will certainly make me take it as fact. Because we all know how reliable I view your opinion, as long as you believe it strongly enough to say it twice.

Oh, WELL, since you stated your unsubstantiated opinion TWICE, that will certainly make me take it as fact. Because we all know how reliable I view your opinion, as long as you believe it strongly enough to say it twice.

How did you quote it happening then say I made it up?

I guess this is my fault too?

Conservatives need to stop whining about 'the media' and 'liberals' and focus on what matters – such as the fact that both of their leading presidential candidates aren't fit to be president and are not taken seriously by the rest of the voters.
Didn't all you assholes just get done saying that lying doesn't matter? Does lying matter or not? Or does it only matter when you think you've caught a Republican doing it?

I said no such thing .

I just challenged the claim that Obama made up that story about being conceived at Selma . And no one has accepted that challenge .

We didn't say he claimed to be conceived at Selma. You don't get to challenge us to substantiate some strawman you came up with and attributed to us.

We DO say that he claimed his parents met and subsequently had him because Selma inspired his father's coming to America, because he DID say that. He called it his "claim on Selma".

Maybe you should go back to the first page of the thread . It says this :

"Clinton lied about sniper fire. Obama lied about being conceived at the Selma march. Those lies seem to be for no reason."

Looks like YOU are the liar .

No it doesnt, Anytime a white supports a black people like yourself say its because they are fucked in the head. The facts dont matter at all.

Only if you consider doing so because it makes them feel better about themselves as fucked up.

What's across the board is people like yourself anytime a white disagrees with a black it's considered racism.

Only if you consider doing so because it makes them feel better about themselves as fucked up.

See? Perfect example. Thanks

What's across the board is people like yourself anytime a white disagrees with a black it's considered racism.

No thats just you making bullshit allegations and want me to defend your phaggotry.

See? Perfect example. Thanks

Glad to see you admit white people do so because they want to feel better about themselves.

No thats just you making bullshit allegations and want me to defend your phaggotry.

It's not an allegation when it has happened despite nothing related to race even closely mentioned.

Actually, most of us are just amused at how much GOOPers obsess about us...

Inversely, we are most amused by how obsessed how much liberals are obsessed about the "GOOPers." Race this, bigot that, misogynist this, intolerant that.

Actually, liberals never scrutinize theirs, conservatives theirs. But in today's America, it is a liberal media with a liberal president... and so far the liberal media is solely focused on scrutinizing the GOP candidates, not on the Democratic ones.

So, where's your outrage, Arian? Wait, nevermind.
You liked it better when bush was bleeding 700,000 jobs a month and lying us into a war for profit? And the liberal media said nothing?
Thank you!

Sent from my SM-N910T3 using Tapatalk

Well the list of black republicans is slim.
100 Most Influential African-American Republicans

And that isn't to say lessening govt services for lower taxes in somehow inherently racist.

You are on iggy

Which is why you routinely respond to my posts. But just once or twice before you disappear completely from threads because you've had your ass handed to you by yours truly. :lol:

Here's a hint: Mexicans are Americans too.

No, you American hating piece of shit, Mexicans are Mexicans. Go live with them if you love Mexico so much.

It's not an allegation when it has happened despite nothing related to race even closely mentioned.

We are forever hearing about how the only reason conservatives object to Obama's plans is because he's black.

We are forever hearing about how the only reason conservatives object to Obama's plans is because he's black.

Those that tend to use that are the ones that voted for him because he is black.

Forum List

Back