🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Liberals are so concerned about the lies of Ben Carson but dont care

I'm not voting for Carson so i dont care if he lies or not but his lies are not half as bad as Obama and Clinton. People DIED under Obama's and Clinton's lies BENGHAZI , VA waiting list , Fast And Furious , just to name of few

ummm..... where was your outrage on the REAL 9/11 & subsequent unpaid-for war resulting in 4,500+ deaths rw hack grl? :eusa_eh:
You mean the war Democrats voted to fund time and again?
Still beating this dead horse, eh?
They couldn't be seen as not supporting the troops.

Read Scott McClellan or HW Bush's books. It's all in there.
So why did they campaign on ending the war?
Isnt it supporting the troops to want them home alive? Do Democrats not care about dead US soldiers?
Why did bush campaign on having a good economy? Sometimes campaign promises don't come true.

I would say Obama got us out of Bush's Quagmire but the fight isn't over. In fact bush created a whole new mess and Obama will deal with it. It may take some boots on the ground.

Your side wants to put boots on the ground too. In IRAN!
Oh yeah? Well what about Vince Foster? Eh, tough guy? Why was he found dead in a park? And where did Hillary's Rose Law billing records go??

Obama was offered a full scholarship in the Army. When he turned it down. they offered to make him a general

But Obama took the Nobel Peace Prize instead
And won the distinction of beign the first Peace Prize winner to bomb another Peace Prize winner.
Way to go!

Oh my gosh! The OP has really put forth a deep and difficult question. He's boxed all Obama and Clinton supporters into an inescapable corner. There's no way to answer the question! He's done it. We are all nailed!

Hey dummy. Every single politician lies. Some more than others. But not every single politician is right on the issues and can be counted on to be competent and rational in the office for which they are running.

The idea that Carson is taking more heat than anyone else is stupid. He's just got nothing going for him when it comes to the fucking job. Thus.....he is mocked by liberals. He's here for our entertainment.

Obama and Clinton are unquestionably competent. And that fucking kills you. So sad.

:lol:

Oh, that's rich....

Obama was offered a full scholarship in the Army. When he turned it down. they offered to make him a general

His title would have been General Admission.

He didn't take the Nobel Peace Prize. It was handed to him based on what he might do.

Obama was given a choice of being a four star general or the Nobel Prize

He took the Nobel Prize....anybody can be a general

His title would have been General Admission.

He didn't take the Nobel Peace Prize. It was handed to him based on what he might do.

Obama was given a choice of being a four star general or the Nobel Prize

He took the Nobel Prize....anybody can be a general

Apparently anyone can win a Nobel Prize.

ummm..... where was your outrage on the REAL 9/11 & subsequent unpaid-for war resulting in 4,500+ deaths rw hack grl? :eusa_eh:

Isnt it supporting the troops to want them home alive? Do Democrats not care about dead US soldiers?
Why did bush campaign on having a good economy? Sometimes campaign promises don't come true.

I would say Obama got us out of Bush's Quagmire but the fight isn't over. In fact bush created a whole new mess and Obama will deal with it. It may take some boots on the ground.

Oh yeah? Well what about Vince Foster? Eh, tough guy? Why was he found dead in a park? And where did Hillary's Rose Law billing records go??
OMG you republicans are so pathetic. All these years later still clinging to the Vince Foster bullshit.

I'm sorry, but I go on Politifact and it's funny you Republicans dare call Hillary a liar when all your candidates are fos liars.

Hillary Clinton's file | PolitiFact

Who picked McCain? Who picked Palin? Who picked Gw bush? Who picked Reagan? Who picked Romney? Who picked Paul Ryan to be his VP? The establishment.

They New York Times picked McCain and Romney.
#1 excuse...the evil Left Wing Media
These 6 Corporations Control 90% Of The Media In America - Business Insider

That's consolidated from 50 companies back in 1983.

But the fact that so few companies own everything demonstrates the illusion of a liberal media.
It depends on what you want to call "media." But consolidation doesnt indicate control, much less debunk the notion of a liberal media bias, which absolutely exists.
You're not very good at this "logic" thing, are ya?

1. SELMA WAS THE INSPIRATION FOR MY BIRTH”
-- He was 3yo when ‘Selma’ happened

2. FATHER WAS A GOAT HERDER
-- His father was a privileged, well educated youth who worked for the Kenyan Government

3. FATHER WAS A PROUD FREEDOM FIGHTER
-- He was part of one of the most corrupt and violent governments Kenya has ever had

4. FAMILY HAS STRONG TIES TO AFRICAN FREEDOM
-- His cousin Raila Odinga has created mass violence in attempting to overturn a legitimate election in 2007, in Kenya. It is the first widespread violence in decades.

5. GRANDMOTHER WAS ALWAYS A CHRISTIAN
-- she does her daily Salat prayers at 5am according to her own interviews. According to the New York Times: "I am a strong believer of the Islamic faith," Ms. Obama, 85, said in a recent interview in Kenya.' Not to mention, Christianity wouldn't allow her to have been one of 14 wives to 1 man.

6. CLAIMED NAME IS AFRICAN SWAHILI
-- His name is Arabic and 'Baraka' (from which Barack came) means 'blessed' in that language. Hussein is also Arabic and so is Obama.

7. CLAIMED HE NEVER PRACTICED ISLAM
-- He practiced it daily at school, where you were registered as a Muslim and kept that faith for 31 years

8. FLUENT IN INDONESIAN
-- Not one teacher says he could ever speak the language.

9. CLAIMED HIS INDONESIAN SCHOOL WAS CHRISTIAN
-- According to his own book he was registered as Muslim there and got in trouble in Koranic Studies for ‘making faces’

10. AN EBONY ARTICLE MOVED HIM TO RUN FOR OFFICE
-- Ebony says no such article ever existed.

11. A LIFE MAGAZINE ARTICLE CHANGED HIS OUTLOOK ON LIFE
-- Time magazine says no such article existed

12. CLAIMS TO BE A PROFESSOR OF LAW
-- He was a senior lecturer ON LEAVE

13. CLAIMS HE WAS A CONSTITUTIONAL LAWYER

14. “Without Me, There Would Be No Ethics Bill”
-- Obama did not write it, introduce it, change it, or create it

15. HE CLAIMED HE RELEASED ALL OF HIS STATE RECORDS
-- As of March, 2008, state bills you sponsored or voted for have yet to be released, exposing all the special interests pork hidden within

16. HE CLAIMED THE 'JEREMIAH WRIGHT' THAT VISITED HIM AT THE WH AFTER HE WON IN 2008 WAS 'A DIFFERENT' JEREMIAH WRIGHT
-- :rolleyes:

17. 'It' will not cost a dime, will pay for itself, lower the cost of healthcare, will not cause people to lose their jobs and insurance, and if you like your doc/plan you can keep them ...

...and this doesn't really even scratch the surface.

But it's all good when BARRY does it. :eusa_hand:

OMG you republicans are so pathetic. All these years later still clinging to the Vince Foster bullshit.

I'm sorry, but I go on Politifact and it's funny you Republicans dare call Hillary a liar when all your candidates are fos liars.

Politifact is a puppet of the DNC and Organizing for America.
Fact!

1. SELMA WAS THE INSPIRATION FOR MY BIRTH”
-- He was 3yo when ‘Selma’ happened

2. FATHER WAS A GOAT HERDER
-- His father was a privileged, well educated youth who worked for the Kenyan Government

3. FATHER WAS A PROUD FREEDOM FIGHTER
-- He was part of one of the most corrupt and violent governments Kenya has ever had

4. FAMILY HAS STRONG TIES TO AFRICAN FREEDOM
-- His cousin Raila Odinga has created mass violence in attempting to overturn a legitimate election in 2007, in Kenya. It is the first widespread violence in decades.

5. GRANDMOTHER WAS ALWAYS A CHRISTIAN
-- she does her daily Salat prayers at 5am according to her own interviews. According to the New York Times: "I am a strong believer of the Islamic faith," Ms. Obama, 85, said in a recent interview in Kenya.' Not to mention, Christianity wouldn't allow her to have been one of 14 wives to 1 man.

6. CLAIMED NAME IS AFRICAN SWAHILI
-- His name is Arabic and 'Baraka' (from which Barack came) means 'blessed' in that language. Hussein is also Arabic and so is Obama.

7. CLAIMED HE NEVER PRACTICED ISLAM
-- He practiced it daily at school, where you were registered as a Muslim and kept that faith for 31 years

8. FLUENT IN INDONESIAN
-- Not one teacher says he could ever speak the language.

9. CLAIMED HIS INDONESIAN SCHOOL WAS CHRISTIAN
-- According to his own book he was registered as Muslim there and got in trouble in Koranic Studies for ‘making faces’

10. AN EBONY ARTICLE MOVED HIM TO RUN FOR OFFICE
-- Ebony says no such article ever existed.

11. A LIFE MAGAZINE ARTICLE CHANGED HIS OUTLOOK ON LIFE
-- Time magazine says no such article existed

12. CLAIMS TO BE A PROFESSOR OF LAW

13. CLAIMS HE WAS A CONSTITUTIONAL LAWYER

14. “Without Me, There Would Be No Ethics Bill”
-- Obama did not write it, introduce it, change it, or create it

15. HE CLAIMED HE RELEASED ALL OF HIS STATE RECORDS
-- As of March, 2008, state bills you sponsored or voted for have yet to be released, exposing all the special interests pork hidden within

16. HE CLAIMED THE 'JEREMIAH WRIGHT' THAT VISITED HIM AT THE WH AFTER HE WON IN 2008 WAS 'A DIFFERENT' JEREMIAH WRIGHT
-- :rolleyes:

17. 'It' will not cost a dime, will pay for itself, lower the cost of healthcare, will not cause people to lose their jobs and insurance, and if you like your doc/plan you can keep them ...

...and this doesn't really even scratch the surface.

But it's all good when BARRY does it. :eusa_hand:
You're arguing facts. Libs dont do facts.

Of all the lies of Obama and Clinton.. why do you not give the same high standards to your candidates?
Awwwww. Look at the widdle babies whining when their own standards come back and slap them in the face.

1. One of many liberals, who have clung to Reagan and Bush like life preservers and bring them up frequently to distract from talking about the current President's failures, is telling Conservatives to let something from the past go.
:lmao:

2. Funny how Hillary SWORE she had not seen Foster's filed only to have them show up in her WH living quarters with her fingerprints all over them:

Elusive Papers of Law Firm Are Found at White House
LINK: Elusive Papers of Law Firm Are Found at White House

Hillary Clinton's Fingerprints Among Those Found on Papers
LINK: Hillary Clinton's Fingerprints Among Those Found on Papers

...now how do you think the files got from the inside of a dead man's police-taped office and into the Clinton's WH living quarters with her fingerprints all over them ... without her ever having touched them?
:rolleyes:

Of all the lies of Obama and Clinton.. why do you not give the same high standards to your candidates?
Lies, we aren't even talking about lies.....Carson is just stupid and delusional. I wonder if he wears his West Point cadet uniform while he's busy gathering grain at the Pyramids?

But you will vote for CLinton who not only voted for the IRAQ war her husband also said the same thing Bush did that put them in war..
The offer still stands,

you people in the GOP put up a candidate who's never lied, and I promise to vote for him or her.

You'll vote for Hillary Clinton and she's a proven liar.

I'll guarantee you'll be voting for a liar, unless you don't vote. Prove me wrong. Name the Republicans, if nominated, who would get your vote.

I'll guarantee you'll be voting for a liar and defending her lies. Prove me wrong.

I don't have to prove anything. I'm not the one pretending I'd never vote for someone known to have lied.

That is you, and you are full of shit. Nice dodge btw, pussy.

But you will vote for CLinton who not only voted for the IRAQ war her husband also said the same thing Bush did that put them in war..
The offer still stands,

you people in the GOP put up a candidate who's never lied, and I promise to vote for him or her.

I'll guarantee you'll be voting for a liar, unless you don't vote. Prove me wrong. Name the Republicans, if nominated, who would get your vote.

I'll guarantee you'll be voting for a liar and defending her lies. Prove me wrong.

I don't have to prove anything. I'm not the one pretending I'd never vote for someone known to have lied.

That's the point I made. John Kerry, our current Sec. of State, voted for it and said exactly what Bush said about Iraq being a threat. When lefties say Bush lied, they refuse to say people like Kerry lied. In fact, many on the left said what Bush said and did so before Bush was elected.

The offer still stands,

I'm from NY. I don't have to vote for Clinton, which I vowed never to do about 10 years ago.

The offer still stands,

Bill Clinton never invaded Iraq

He had them contained so they were no threat outside their borders. Clinton managed to go eight years without invading Iraq, Bush lasted two years

That's the point I made. John Kerry, our current Sec. of State, voted for it and said exactly what Bush said about Iraq being a threat. When lefties say Bush lied, they refuse to say people like Kerry lied. In fact, many on the left said what Bush said and did so before Bush was elected.

Kerry received his information from Bush

Bush only forwarded the information that supported his case without noting that most of his intel was of dubious quality

Kerry received his information from Bush

Bush only forwarded the information that supported his case without noting that most of his intel was of dubious quality

The left says Bush was an idiot. They still do. Interesting how you admit someone you consider such a smart person could be fooled by someone you say is stupid.

What about all those who said the same thing before Bush was President?

Forum List

Back