🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Liberals are so concerned about the lies of Ben Carson but dont care

Of all the lies of Obama and Clinton.. why do you not give the same high standards to your candidates?
We have nothing to do with your vetting process. If you Republicans like Ben nominate him.
Conservatives need to stop whining about 'the media' and 'liberals' and focus on what matters – such as the fact that both of their leading presidential candidates aren't fit to be president and are not taken seriously by the rest of the voters.

So being black in 2008/2012 and having a vagina in 2016 makes someone qualified?
Is that what you think?

That's what liberal scumballs like you think.
Nope...I don't think that way. Nor do I think it's really a successful way to get a point across to pretend to know what other people think.

That is the way almost all libs think. They say so every day.
"That is the way almost all libs think." You've done a study I suppose. "They say so every day." Give us some examples.

Of all the lies of Obama and Clinton.. why do you not give the same high standards to your candidates?

Inversely, there are many conservatives who are so concerned about the lies of Obama and Clinton, but don't care about the lies of Carson.
I'm not voting for Carson so i dont care if he lies or not but his lies are not half as bad as Obama and Clinton. People DIED under Obama's and Clinton's lies BENGHAZI , VA waiting list , Fast And Furious , just to name of few

ummm..... where was your outrage on the REAL 9/11 & subsequent unpaid-for war resulting in 4,500+ deaths rw hack grl? :eusa_eh:
Well, some people had stock in military industrial companies and may very well have profited from all that. :eusa_whistle:
Do you invest in military? You should. It's a big business. Sucking off Americas tit.

Inversely, there are many conservatives who are so concerned about the lies of Obama and Clinton, but don't care about the lies of Carson.
I'm not voting for Carson so i dont care if he lies or not but his lies are not half as bad as Obama and Clinton. People DIED under Obama's and Clinton's lies BENGHAZI , VA waiting list , Fast And Furious , just to name of few

ummm..... where was your outrage on the REAL 9/11 & subsequent unpaid-for war resulting in 4,500+ deaths rw hack grl? :eusa_eh:
Well, some people had stock in military industrial companies and may very well have profited from all that. :eusa_whistle:
Do you invest in military? You should. It's a big business. Sucking off Americas tit.
We're making OUR blood money over of the Oil Companies fracking the hell out of Texas.

We're making OUR blood money over of the Oil Companies fracking the hell out of Texas.
Could you translate that into intelligible English?

We're - a contraction of we are
Making - creating
OUR- possessive plural pronoun
blood money - idiom referring to money made off the possible misery of others
Oil Companies - Exxon/Mobil, Chevron, etc.
Fracking - the process of drilling down into the earth before a high-pressure water mixture is directed at the rock to release the gas inside. Water, sand and chemicals are injected into the rock at high pressure which allows the gas to flow out to the head of the well.
the hell out of - another idiom referring to doing something a great deal
Texas - a state, once a bankrupt country that begged to be annexed by the US, then joined traitors in the US civil war, got their asses beat and now cry that they want to secede again

Making - creating
Fracking - the process of drilling down into the earth before a high-pressure water mixture is directed at the rock to release the gas inside. Water, sand and chemicals are injected into the rock at high pressure which allows the gas to flow out to the head of the well.
Texas - a state, once a bankrupt country that begged to be annexed by the US, then joined traitors in the US civil war, got their asses beat and now cry that they want to secede again

I'm not going to play this stupid game. Instead I'll just call you an idiot and wash my hands of it.

Last edited:
Making - creating

I'm not going to play this stupid game. Instead I'll just call you and idiot and be wash my hands of it.
Yea! You have a primary going on. Talk to us after the GOP tells you who they are going to nominate. You have zero say.

Are you one of the dummies who's voting for carli or Ben in those polls? Of course not. No one is. They're just trying to win over women and blacks.

How else will you explain it when carli trump and carson disappear and it comes down to rubio or kasich? Because it won't be Cruz Christy bush huckabee fiorino carson or trump. Trumps already slipping.

Carson's numbers with republicans are going down. It seems it isn't just us liberals who are concerned with Carson's comments and behavior.

Actually, most of us are just amused at how much GOOPers obsess about us...

Inversely, we are most amused by how obsessed how much liberals are obsessed about the "GOOPers." Race this, bigot that, misogynist this, intolerant that.

Actually, liberals never scrutinize theirs, or conservatives theirs. But in today's America, it is a liberal media with a liberal president... and so far the liberal media is solely focused on scrutinizing the GOP candidates, not on the Democratic ones.

So, where's your outrage, Arian? Wait, nevermind.

Last edited:
Who picked McCain? Who picked Palin? Who picked Gw bush? Who picked Reagan? Who picked Romney? Who picked Paul Ryan to be his VP? The establishment.

Inversely, we are most amused by how obsessed how much liberals are obsessed about the "GOOPers." Race this, bigot that, misogynist this, intolerant that.

Actually, liberals never scrutinize theirs, conservatives theirs. But in today's America, it is a liberal media with a liberal president... and so far the liberal media is solely focused on scrutinizing the GOP candidates, not on the Democratic ones.

You liked it better when bush was bleeding 700,000 jobs a month and lying us into a war for profit? And the liberal media said nothing?

Actually, liberals never scrutinize theirs, conservatives theirs. But in today's America, it is a liberal media with a liberal president... and so far the liberal media is solely focused on scrutinizing the GOP candidates, not on the Democratic ones.

You liked it better when bush was bleeding 700,000 jobs a month and lying us into a war for profit? And the liberal media said nothing?

Ooooh, feisty aren't we? Did I strike a chord? Instead of addressing my claim, you revert to Bush. No, I didn't like what he did, but I didn't vote for him. I wasn't even old enough to vote when he was elected to either of his terms.

However, since you're upset at Bush for lying us into war, what about your broken savior Obama sending 50 Spec Ops troops into Syria?

War is only justified if a liberal is the one waging it, right?

Where's the scrutiny now, bobo? I don't see you getting angry over that.

He could have went to West Point

He could not "have went" to West Point or anywhere. If he had gone to West Point, or at least been accepted there, there would be records.

There are none.
If the Top Brass said they could get him the nomination, and especially a general of the army who knows people there........then he pretty much could have had it if he wanted it.................

That is what he was saying........irregardless what you say....................He said offered a Scholarship.................well if Westmoreland or others said they could get him in then YEAH he probably had the gig................

You gotta have connections and good grades to get in there...........that is how it works.

And yet there's no evidence other than his word. Funny, that.

Ooooh, feisty aren't we? Did I strike a chord? Instead of addressing my claim, you revert to Bush. No, I didn't like what he did, but I didn't vote for him. I wasn't even old enough to vote when he was elected to either of his terms.

However, since you're upset at Bush for lying us into war, what about your broken savior Obama sending 50 Spec Ops troops into Syria?

War is only justified if a liberal is the one waging it, right?

Where's the scrutiny now, bobo? I don't see you getting angry over that.
Ive never cared when carter reagan bush Clinton bush or Obama ever have to send in the troops to kill Ben ladin or black hawk down. Sometimes you gotta send in the marines.

Making - creating

I'm not going to play this stupid game. Instead I'll just call you an idiot and wash my hands of it.
Of course you will.....:lol:

Forum List

Back