Liberals Aren’t Liking This Newly-Discovered Photo Of The 1924 Democratic Convention…

Ever wonder why the Dims try so hard to paint Republicans as racists? Here's your answer, and it's hilarious!

Liberals Aren’t Liking This Newly-Discovered Photo Of The 1924 Democrat Convention…

klanbake-600x387.jpg

ct-kkk-chicago-flashback-0125-20150123-600x477.jpg
Yet you endorse that becoming the face of the modern GOP. Hmm.

You are a really lousy left wing puppet.
Ever wonder why the Dims try so hard to paint Republicans as racists? Here's your answer, and it's hilarious!

Liberals Aren’t Liking This Newly-Discovered Photo Of The 1924 Democrat Convention…

klanbake-600x387.jpg

The KKK believes is racial purity, faith, and family. No liberal believes in such things. And the KKK used to made of up of Democrats until the Yankees did them wrong and they wised up and joined the GOP instead. Now we have Trump and we are once again blessed by God.
Liberals are xxxxxx lovers. Now, does the KKK love xxxxxxx?

eightyeight NO RACIST COMMENTS

Last edited by a moderator:

klanbake-600x387.jpg

Yet you endorse that becoming the face of the modern GOP. Hmm.
When did I do that?

You know that the colors black, green and red are the colors of the Pan African flag. They are communists. That pretty much says all we need to know about anything you post.

klanbake-600x387.jpg

The top picture is from Madison, Wisconsin. The Democratic convention was in New York City.

DESCRIPTION
Ku Klux Klan (KKK) wearing conic masks and white robes parading down King Street to Schroeder Funeral Home for the funeral of Police officer Herbert Dreger. Dreger was shot to death in "Death's Corner" (South Murray Street) on December 2, 1924.
RECORD DETAILS
Image ID: 1902
Creation Date: 1924-12-05
Creator Name: Vinje, Arthur M., 1888-1972
City: Madison
County: Dane
State: Wisconsin
Collection Name: Vinje, Arthur M. : Photographs and Negatives-
Genre: Photograph
Original Format Type: photographic print, b&w
Original Format Number: CF 67957
Original Dimensions: 10 x 8 inches

Ku Klux Klan Parade | Photograph | Wisconsin Historical Society

What a moron!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You are a really lousy left wing puppet.

klanbake-600x387.jpg

The KKK believes is racial purity, faith, and family. No liberal believes in such things. And the KKK used to made of up of Democrats until the Yankees did them wrong and they wised up and joined the GOP instead. Now we have Trump and we are once again blessed by God.
Liberals are n*gger lovers. Now, does the KKK love n*ggers?
You're a Christian, right?

Wasn't Jesus half jew and half god?

Isn't it possible that Jesus was black? I mean, unless you have personally seen God (please say you have :lol:) how do you know that God isn't black? and therefore...

JESUS WAS BLACK!!!

YES!!!

Jesus was everything you hate. Half jew, half black.

He was a funky, bad-ass jew!!!

He was LENNY FUCKING KRAVITZ!!!
:banana:

55d620e0cdc91abd27a36c88505265ee--lenny-kravitz-pastel-art.jpg

Let us praise Jesus!!!

Who is with me?

klanbake-600x387.jpg

The top picture is from Madison, Wisconsin. The Democratic convention was in New York City.

DESCRIPTION
Ku Klux Klan (KKK) wearing conic masks and white robes parading down King Street to Schroeder Funeral Home for the funeral of Police officer Herbert Dreger. Dreger was shot to death in "Death's Corner" (South Murray Street) on December 2, 1924.
RECORD DETAILS

Ku Klux Klan Parade | Photograph | Wisconsin Historical Society

What a moron!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I was born long ago
I am the chosen I'm the one
I have come to save the day
And I won't leave until I'm done

So that's why you've got to try
You got to breath and have some fun
Though I'm not paid I play this game
And I won't stop until I'm done

But what I really want to know is
Are you gonna go my way?
And I got to got to know

I don't know why we always cry
This we must leave and get undone
We must engage and rearrange
And turn this planet back to one

So tell me why we got to die
And kill each other one by one
We've got to love and rub-a-dub
We've got to dance and be in love

But what I really want to know is
Are you gonna go my way?
And I got to got to know

Are you gonna go my way?
'Cause baby I got to know
Yeah

~Lenny Kravitz - A.K.A Jesus

Behold, the Son of God:

55e761bb1400002e002e4c79.jpeg

klanbake-600x387.jpg

And neither of those rallies was at a Democratic convention. That's an old internet lie you are too stupid to catch on to.
^^
So who's sock are you? Ravi...Mani or a Mod?

Hmmm...............I was thinking that it may have been from the 1927 KKK rally in NYC that Frank Trump (The Donald's father) was arrested at.

On Memorial Day 1927, brawls erupted in New York led by sympathisers of the Italian fascist movement and the Ku Klux Klan. In the fascist brawl, which took place in the Bronx, two Italian men were killed by anti-fascists. In Queens, 1,000 white-robed Klansmen marched through the Jamaica neighbourhood, eventually spurring an all-out brawl in which seven men were arrested.

One of those arrested was Fred Trump of 175-24 Devonshire Road in Jamaica.

This is Donald Trump's father. Trump had a brother named Fred, but he wasn't born until more than a decade later. The Fred Trump at Devonshire Road was the Fred C. Trump who lived there with his mother, according to the 1930 Census.

In 1927, Donald Trump’s father was arrested after a Ku Klux Klan riot in New York

klanbake-600x387.jpg

And neither of those rallies was at a Democratic convention. That's an old internet lie you are too stupid to catch on to.
^^
You mean there's more klansmen running amok here?

klanbake-600x387.jpg

^^
You mean there's more klansmen running amok here?
Apparently so. :lol: dudes are talking about "racial purity" and shit. :lol: Isn't incest the highest form of preserving racial purity? :lol: (dueling banjos playing in the background)

This again? He attended the Memorial Day Parade, in which some kkk attended. He was picked up and released without charges as he was not participating with the kkk. Love how the jerk that posted it, started the rumor by saying it was a kkk rally, yet in his book he did state it was at a Memorial Day Parade. Assholes, one and all.
imrs.php

DHSnwxpWsAEhXkz

Hmmm...............I was thinking that it may have been from the 1927 KKK rally in NYC that Frank Trump (The Donald's father) was arrested at.

On Memorial Day 1927, brawls erupted in New York led by sympathisers of the Italian fascist movement and the Ku Klux Klan. In the fascist brawl, which took place in the Bronx, two Italian men were killed by anti-fascists. In Queens, 1,000 white-robed Klansmen marched through the Jamaica neighbourhood, eventually spurring an all-out brawl in which seven men were arrested.

One of those arrested was Fred Trump of 175-24 Devonshire Road in Jamaica.

This is Donald Trump's father. Trump had a brother named Fred, but he wasn't born until more than a decade later. The Fred Trump at Devonshire Road was the Fred C. Trump who lived there with his mother, according to the 1930 Census.

In 1927, Donald Trump’s father was arrested after a Ku Klux Klan riot in New York

The dnc convention that year was known as the klanbake. Anyone can easily find that info, even wiki.

klanbake-600x387.jpg

DESCRIPTION
RECORD DETAILS