Liberals Aren’t Liking This Newly-Discovered Photo Of The 1924 Democratic Convention…

View attachment 144166
Ever wonder why the Dims try so hard to paint Republicans as racists? Here's your answer, and it's hilarious!

Liberals Aren’t Liking This Newly-Discovered Photo Of The 1924 Democrat Convention…

klanbake-600x387.jpg

ct-kkk-chicago-flashback-0125-20150123-600x477.jpg
What this fraud won't tell you is all Klan members were CONSERVATIVES. Liberals fought for civil rights. Conservatives fought against it. True dat!

Wasn't Woodrow Wilson a Progressive? He was a racist through and through.

The lefty and righty nutters can claim all the BS they want. Who and who wasn't racist crossed all boundaries and barriers and it still holds true to day. I know Democrats and Republicans that are racist, today.

Even on this board there are racist Democrats and racist Republicans. Early on Matthew, a Democrat spouted lots of racial BS. He backed off awhile back but he is still a racist today. Democrats tend to overlook racism by fellow Democrats.
Democrats are racist but only against white working class men and women. It's why we like Trump. He's not against us.

Do you believe your own BS? Matthew is a pure racist and his posts proved he was. I don't care for Trump, I didn't vote for Trump.

View attachment 144166
Ever wonder why the Dims try so hard to paint Republicans as racists? Here's your answer, and it's hilarious!

Liberals Aren’t Liking This Newly-Discovered Photo Of The 1924 Democrat Convention…

klanbake-600x387.jpg

What this fraud won't tell you is all Klan members were CONSERVATIVES. Liberals fought for civil rights. Conservatives fought against it. True dat!

Wasn't Woodrow Wilson a Progressive? He was a racist through and through.

The lefty and righty nutters can claim all the BS they want. Who and who wasn't racist crossed all boundaries and barriers and it still holds true to day. I know Democrats and Republicans that are racist, today.

Even on this board there are racist Democrats and racist Republicans. Early on Matthew, a Democrat spouted lots of racial BS. He backed off awhile back but he is still a racist today. Democrats tend to overlook racism by fellow Democrats.
Democrats are racist but only against white working class men and women. It's why we like Trump. He's not against us.
Eightyeight, huh? Joined yesterday, huh? Feeling welcome here, are you? Fellow travelers here for you?

klanbake-600x387.jpg

Democrats were not liberal in 1924.
Democrats are liberal in 2017. Ideologies switched after FDR. That's why now southern states (conservative in ideology) cute Republican now, no longer Democrat.
Oh, a believer of the "Party Switch" that never happened.

There's no consistency to the election trends in the first place: Historical U.S. Presidential Elections 1789-2016
In fact, when someone wins, most of the time, it's practically the entire US that voted for them.
The switch never happened...??

On which side of the aisle is the alt-right?

Which candidate did the KKK endorse last year?

klanbake-600x387.jpg

You moron. Neither of those photos were from the 1924 Democratic National Convention. They're not even from New York, where the DNC was held that year.

Why do you keep showing the forum how you have shit for brains?
Prove it.
Ku Klux Klan Parade | Photograph | Wisconsin Historical Society

klanbake-600x387.jpg

You moron. Neither of those photos were from the 1924 Democratic National Convention. They're not even from New York, where the DNC was held that year.

Why do you keep showing the forum how you have shit for brains?
Prove it.

I already did on the top photo. It's from a cop funeral in Madison, Wisconsin. What a dummy tool you are.

It's a life experience and I'm not a Democrat nor a liberal.
From my experience as a minority I find "conservatives and "republicans" the only racists I came across.
"Anyone I disagree with is a racist."-Every Democrat ever

Even if that were true, it's what is called "Anecdotal evidence", called such because it's not evidence.
Actually, now that I think about your anecdotal evidence... how the hell would you even know the political alignment of random people you consider racists?

klanbake-600x387.jpg

Democrats were not liberal in 1924.
Democrats are liberal in 2017. Ideologies switched after FDR. That's why now southern states (conservative in ideology) cute Republican now, no longer Democrat.
Oh, a believer of the "Party Switch" that never happened.

There's no consistency to the election trends in the first place: Historical U.S. Presidential Elections 1789-2016
In fact, when someone wins, most of the time, it's practically the entire US that voted for them.
False. In 1924, the year referenced in the OP, the states that supported the confederacy during the civil war (the conservative states that voted for Trump in '16) voted Democratic.
The states that opposed slavery voted for the Republican.
(most of these same liberal states voted for Hillary).
1924_Electoral_Map.png

I just gave you a history lesson. This thread bike up on the conservatives' faces.
KKK was founded by conservatives (southern democrats) and continues to be loved by conservatives (today's Republicans).
Faun
deanrd

Ahahaha. Cute, okay, I'll play your game. I've been waiting to give leftists a beating, anyway, and you look like volunteers.

The theory you're trying to appeal to, while in the least informed way possible, is the "Goldwater" theory, which you apparently are trying to make appear even more sudden than it was claimed to be originally, by making the 'change' way earlier.

I suppose I'll refer to Texas, Arkansas, Louisiana, Mississippi, and South Carolina as "The South", since that seems to be what most people are referring to in those cases.

Firstly, the southern states didn't simply "Stop voting democrat", it only became less frequent in 1964, and it would be more accurate to say that "They stopped voting reliably for Democrats". Although, only the majority of these states voted Republican, from 1968-1992, and it was only in 5/7 of said elections. Although that's a change, Maine and California voted Republican in six of those elections.

The way the theory goes, it was in 1968 that the strategy starts.

main-qimg-3bbd2ff1d4b5cef7a76461a483926681

The very next election, Nixon wins practically none of the south. Of the states that voted for Goldwater, only one voted for Nixon.

main-qimg-9ae07160fa1f9c63ccd76c1cb9f359ba

Sure, the next election he wins the south. On the other hand, he only missed DC and Maine, so practically every state was won by the Republican.

main-qimg-c08c0d535f08d28ec3f306e351ccd487

Next election, the entire south voted for Jimmy Carter. Clearly they've all gone Republican because of Racism, thanks to Goldwater... oh wait. Although, I do find it interesting that it's nearly an even split between east and west.

main-qimg-dc8965313f380402157a664a5e75e86f

Oh look, the next time they go red... practically every state did as well... again. Ronald Reagan curbstomped one of the worst presidents in history. We're so surprised. Well, except Georgia.

main-qimg-2d47a7bdaf7b852ed135e2c7e50fdca0

Oh, the next election, Reagan sweeps the map again. Sure, the south voted red again, but so did nearly the entire rest of the United states.

main-qimg-a05f6ce9e0d4f98b1a9f7d8c9e9e2cd2

In 1988, the south is more red than the rest of the nation, but it only lasts for THIS election.

main-qimg-f7ee1994de761adba2aa86e6886c7ae8

Because Arkansas, Georgia, and Louisiana all go Democrat, making the south a nearly even split, much like the rest of the US.

main-qimg-5341d8f10d3c8edd4ac99bcb150acbd8

Now, the south is more red than the rest of the Nation, and only now does it become a trend, in 1996, LONG after Goldwater ran, lost, later kicked the bucket. Though, Louisiana is still blue.

main-qimg-0a731ad5ea59ef76e9e6c34482443e32

2000 is the first non-landslide victory in which all states that voted for Goldwater voted for the Republican candidate, and continued voting Republican from that point onward. Your theory holds no water.

Last edited:

klanbake-600x387.jpg

The top picture is from Madison, Wisconsin. The Democratic convention was in New York City.

DESCRIPTION
Ku Klux Klan (KKK) wearing conic masks and white robes parading down King Street to Schroeder Funeral Home for the funeral of Police officer Herbert Dreger. Dreger was shot to death in "Death's Corner" (South Murray Street) on December 2, 1924.
RECORD DETAILS
Image ID: 1902
Creation Date: 1924-12-05
Creator Name: Vinje, Arthur M., 1888-1972
City: Madison
County: Dane
State: Wisconsin
Collection Name: Vinje, Arthur M. : Photographs and Negatives-
Genre: Photograph
Original Format Type: photographic print, b&w
Original Format Number: CF 67957
Original Dimensions: 10 x 8 inches

Ku Klux Klan Parade | Photograph | Wisconsin Historical Society

What a moron!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
So the top photograph was mis-sourced, that doesn't change the fact that there's historical records, showing that a large amount of Klan members were at the 1924 convention. It was called the Klanbake for a reason. A little more than half of the convention attendees were KKK and/or KKK supporters, as in that convention, they voted on whether or not to condemn the KKK; 542.85 in favor, 546.15 against. After which, the KKK celebrated by burning crosses and such.
So what? The KKK hasn't voted for Democrats since Nixon. Try staying within 40 years of current.
Source?

You can just post their logo. It represents Genocide, Bigotry, Slavery and Hatred.
It is arguably the most racist symbol ever adopted by a political party and is on par with The Nazi Swastika.

33741.jpg

That's as racist as it gets. A Racist Symbol created by the most Racist Democrat who ever held office. Andrew Jackson

Because I know them well enough and they are known to be republicans. Why would i just come here and lie?
Facts are that most minorities although they are conservatives they overwhelmingly vote against the GOP....thr latter became more and more a white party....and it's even worse now with Trump.

From my experience as a minority I find "conservatives and "republicans" the only racists I came across.

Even if that were true, it's what is called "Anecdotal evidence", called such because it's not evidence.
Actually, now that I think about your anecdotal evidence... how the hell would you even know the political alignment of random people you consider racists?

Because I know them well enough and they are known to be republicans. Why would i just come here and lie?
Facts are that most minorities although they are conservatives they overwhelmingly vote against the GOP....thr latter became more and more a white party....and it's even worse now with Trump.

Because that's what the left is best at, of course.

If you're going to claim that minorities "overwhelmingly" vote against the GOP, you definitely have a source, right?

Forum List

Back