Liberals Aren’t Liking This Newly-Discovered Photo Of The 1924 Democratic Convention…

Ever wonder why the Dims try so hard to paint Republicans as racists? Here's your answer, and it's hilarious!

Liberals Aren’t Liking This Newly-Discovered Photo Of The 1924 Democrat Convention…

klanbake-600x387.jpg

ct-kkk-chicago-flashback-0125-20150123-600x477.jpg
this weak shit again? are you tards running out of new feces to hurl?

From my experience as a minority I find "conservatives and "republicans" the only racists I came across.

From my experience as a minority I find "conservatives and "republicans" the only racists I came across.
A personal account. The DEPLORABLES will never believe it.

Please post here more often

This is where it gets interesting....before I moved to the US, I was warned to stay away from the red states.
I have been living in one of the most liberal cities in California....had 0 encounters with racism being a Muslim and brown.

The so called conservatives accuse us for hating the Jews, and I'm sitting right here surrounded by Jewish friends and my best man who happens to be Jewish. But here are these same conservatives that are ok with the Nazis and the KKK running free in the streets, of the same country that lost thousands to defeat the Nazis.

I just think that people fear the unknown and buy into the propaganda.

Ever wonder why the Dims try so hard to paint Republicans as racists? Here's your answer, and it's hilarious!

Liberals Aren’t Liking This Newly-Discovered Photo Of The 1924 Democrat Convention…

klanbake-600x387.jpg

The top picture is from Madison, Wisconsin. The Democratic convention was in New York City.

DESCRIPTION
Ku Klux Klan (KKK) wearing conic masks and white robes parading down King Street to Schroeder Funeral Home for the funeral of Police officer Herbert Dreger. Dreger was shot to death in "Death's Corner" (South Murray Street) on December 2, 1924.
RECORD DETAILS
Image ID: 1902
Creation Date: 1924-12-05
Creator Name: Vinje, Arthur M., 1888-1972
City: Madison
County: Dane
State: Wisconsin
Collection Name: Vinje, Arthur M. : Photographs and Negatives-
Genre: Photograph
Original Format Type: photographic print, b&w
Original Format Number: CF 67957
Original Dimensions: 10 x 8 inches

Ku Klux Klan Parade | Photograph | Wisconsin Historical Society

What a moron!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
So the top photograph was mis-sourced, that doesn't change the fact that there's historical records, showing that a large amount of Klan members were at the 1924 convention. It was called the Klanbake for a reason. A little more than half of the convention attendees were KKK and/or KKK supporters, as in that convention, they voted on whether or not to condemn the KKK; 542.85 in favor, 546.15 against. After which, the KKK celebrated by burning crosses and such.

"Anyone I disagree with is a racist."-Every Democrat ever

Even if that were true, it's what is called "Anecdotal evidence", called such because it's not evidence.

klanbake-600x387.jpg

Democrats were not liberal in 1924.
Democrats are liberal in 2017. Ideologies switched after FDR. That's why now southern states (conservative in ideology) cute Republican now, no longer Democrat.
Oh, a believer of the "Party Switch" that never happened.

There's no consistency to the election trends in the first place: Historical U.S. Presidential Elections 1789-2016
In fact, when someone wins, most of the time, it's practically the entire US that voted for them.

It's a life experience and I'm not a Democrat nor a liberal.
"Anyone I disagree with is a racist."-Every Democrat ever

Even if that were true, it's what is called "Anecdotal evidence", called such because it's not evidence.

klanbake-600x387.jpg

Democrats are liberal in 2017. Ideologies switched after FDR. That's why now southern states (conservative in ideology) cute Republican now, no longer Democrat.

There's no consistency to the election trends in the first place: Historical U.S. Presidential Elections 1789-2016
In fact, when someone wins, most of the time, it's practically the entire US that voted for them.
False. In 1924, the year referenced in the OP, the states that supported the confederacy during the civil war (the conservative states that voted for Trump in '16) voted Democratic.
The states that opposed slavery voted for the Republican.
(most of these same liberal states voted for Hillary).
1924_Electoral_Map.png

I just gave you a history lesson. This thread bike up on the conservatives' faces.
KKK was founded by conservatives (southern democrats) and continues to be loved by conservatives (today's Republicans).

Last edited:

klanbake-600x387.jpg

The KKK believes is racial purity, faith, and family. No liberal believes in such things. And the KKK used to made of up of Democrats until the Yankees did them wrong and they wised up and joined the GOP instead. Now we have Trump and we are once again blessed by God.

And neither of those rallies was at a Democratic convention. That's an old internet lie you are too stupid to catch on to.

Mods, I accept and understand my bancation.

The Klan's beliefs are the same as that of the taliban. Membership is about the same to. It was so bad, that plank owners bailed on it after it started. The Klan is not but a bunch of whipped white dudes who are to fucking lazy to clean them selves up and find a job. You Klan types are no better then the hood rats and illegals. Y'all sit there snorting your meth and fucking yo

klanbake-600x387.jpg

The KKK believes is racial purity, faith, and family. No liberal believes in such things. And the KKK used to made of up of Democrats until the Yankees did them wrong and they wised up and joined the GOP instead. Now we have Trump and we are once again blessed by God.

And neither of those rallies was at a Democratic convention. That's an old internet lie you are too stupid to catch on to.

Racial purity? As in line breeding ? Faith ? Which one? Surly not the one invented by Jews. And family. Yup. Y'all really set them young ones up to win eh? You stand for nothing. Yalls place is on Jerry springer doing paternity tests with female family members. Your ideas are dead. Do your self a favor, clean up, get off the meth and go work. Then you will begin to see value in your self and can stop blaming Jews, Catholics and blacks.

View attachment 144166

klanbake-600x387.jpg

What this fraud won't tell you is all Klan members were CONSERVATIVES. Liberals fought for civil rights. Conservatives fought against it. True dat!

Wasn't Woodrow Wilson a Progressive? He was a racist through and through.

The lefty and righty nutters can claim all the BS they want. Who and who wasn't racist crossed all boundaries and barriers and it still holds true to day. I know Democrats and Republicans that are racist, today.

Even on this board there are racist Democrats and racist Republicans. Early on Matthew, a Democrat spouted lots of racial BS. He backed off awhile back but he is still a racist today. Democrats tend to overlook racism by fellow Democrats.

klanbake-600x387.jpg

The top picture is from Madison, Wisconsin. The Democratic convention was in New York City.

DESCRIPTION
Ku Klux Klan (KKK) wearing conic masks and white robes parading down King Street to Schroeder Funeral Home for the funeral of Police officer Herbert Dreger. Dreger was shot to death in "Death's Corner" (South Murray Street) on December 2, 1924.
RECORD DETAILS
Image ID: 1902
Creation Date: 1924-12-05
Creator Name: Vinje, Arthur M., 1888-1972
City: Madison
County: Dane
State: Wisconsin
Collection Name: Vinje, Arthur M. : Photographs and Negatives-
Genre: Photograph
Original Format Type: photographic print, b&w
Original Format Number: CF 67957
Original Dimensions: 10 x 8 inches

Ku Klux Klan Parade | Photograph | Wisconsin Historical Society

What a moron!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
So the top photograph was mis-sourced, that doesn't change the fact that there's historical records, showing that a large amount of Klan members were at the 1924 convention. It was called the Klanbake for a reason. A little more than half of the convention attendees were KKK and/or KKK supporters, as in that convention, they voted on whether or not to condemn the KKK; 542.85 in favor, 546.15 against. After which, the KKK celebrated by burning crosses and such.
So what? The KKK hasn't voted for Democrats since Nixon. Try staying within 40 years of current.

View attachment 144166

klanbake-600x387.jpg

What this fraud won't tell you is all Klan members were CONSERVATIVES. Liberals fought for civil rights. Conservatives fought against it. True dat!

The lefty and righty nutters can claim all the BS they want. Who and who wasn't racist crossed all boundaries and barriers and it still holds true to day. I know Democrats and Republicans that are racist, today.

Even on this board there are racist Democrats and racist Republicans. Early on Matthew, a Democrat spouted lots of racial BS. He backed off awhile back but he is still a racist today. Democrats tend to overlook racism by fellow Democrats.
Democrats are racist but only against white working class men and women. It's why we like Trump. He's not against us.

View attachment 144166

klanbake-600x387.jpg

Democrats are racist but only against white working class men and women. It's why we like Trump. He's not against us.
USA TODAY exclusive: Hundreds allege Donald Trump doesn’t pay his bills

Trump’s DC Hotel Tagged With $5 Million in Unpaid Worker Liens

The small business owners Trump never fully paid - CNNPolitics

Donald Trump Doesn't Pay All of His Campaign Staffers

Looks Like Ivanka Trump Doesn't Pay Her Interns | HuffPost

Trump likes suckers and you're "sweet".

klanbake-600x387.jpg

False. In 1924, the year referenced in the OP, the states that supported the confederacy during the civil war (the conservative states that voted for Trump in '16) voted Democratic.
The states that opposed slavery voted for the Republican.
(most of these same liberal states voted for Hillary).
1924_Electoral_Map.png

I just gave you a history lesson. This thread bike up on the conservatives' faces.
KKK was founded by conservatives (southern democrats) and continues to be loved by conservatives (today's Republicans).
Wow, look at that. All those Blue States now filled with Republicans. How did that happen? Did all the Republicans move south? Revisionists Right Wing Historians must have an explanation that's not laughable. Wonder what it is?

View attachment 144166

klanbake-600x387.jpg

Your username is delightfully revealing.

Forum List

Back