Liberals Aren’t Liking This Newly-Discovered Photo Of The 1924 Democratic Convention…

Actually, during the tiki torch march the night before, and a couple of times the next day, the white supremacists were saying that "Jews will not replace us".

Have the Republicans placed any KKKers on the Supreme Court?
The Democrats have.

The Democrats haven't put any KKK members on the Supreme Court.

You are lying again.

Really?....... the very first selection for Supreme Court Justice, by Roosevelt, was Hugo Black. .

Remember- you lied and claimed that the Democrats placed a KKK member on the Supreme Court.

I pointed out your lie- by pointing out that Hugo Black was not a KKK member- and had not been a KKK member for over a decade when appointed to the Supreme Court.

You were just lying again.

I never lie..

All you do is lie.

Remember- you lied and claimed that the Democrats placed a KKK member on the Supreme Court.

I pointed out your lie- by pointing out that Hugo Black was not a KKK member- and had not been a KKK member for over a decade when appointed to the Supreme Court.

You were just lying again

"All you do is lie."

Irony

Is the personification of the Democrat Party, Bill 'the rapist' Clinton now,

Hey you Republicans elected Donald 'the rapist' Trump- the only President elected who has a history of discriminating against Blacks and Puerto Ricans in his rental properties.

Here's actual Democrat discrimination:.

Yep- Democrats nominated and elected the first- and only African American President.

images

And people like you whigged out.

The Democrat Party: they were against melanin before they were for it.

The Democratic Party- we elect people of all colors to be President.

The GOP- we elect people who tacitly endorse white supremacists to be President

Ready to admit you lied about FDR nominating a KKKer to the Supreme Court?

Have the Republicans placed any KKKers on the Supreme Court?
The Democrats have.

You are lying again.

Really?....... the very first selection for Supreme Court Justice, by Roosevelt, was Hugo Black. .

I never lie..

All you do is lie.

SMARTNEWS Keeping you current
"This Supreme Court Justice Was a KKK Member

Read more: This Supreme Court Justice Was a KKK Member | Smart News | Smithsonian
Give the gift of Smithsonian magazine for only $12! Give the gift of Smithsonian
Follow us: @SmithsonianMag on Twitter

Is the personification of the Democrat Party, Bill 'the rapist' Clinton now,

Hey you Republicans elected Donald 'the rapist' Trump- the only President elected who has a history of discriminating against Blacks and Puerto Ricans in his rental properties.

Yep- Democrats nominated and elected the first- and only African American President.

images

BTW.....there is no such word as 'whigged.'

But there is of 'imbecile.'

I looked it up....your picture was the definition.

LOL how cute- PC boy tried to insult me?

Meanwhile- you must be soooo happy to have a white President back in the White House.....
images

Only half-heads judge folks by the color of their skin.

Raise your paw.

Actually, during the tiki torch march the night before, and a couple of times the next day, the white supremacists were saying that "Jews will not replace us".

FDR made clear he didn't like Jews.

So....he was a white supremacist?

And why bother with analogies when we have the alt-right saying diversity equals white genocide and they want to kill Jews -- and you agree with them.

Analogies are required to show you cockroaches how stupid you are. Unfortunately, it takes a certain minimal intelligence to understand the analogy. Snowflakes obviously can't even pass that bar.

There's nothing about killing Jews in the photo, douche bag. Just admit you're a shameless liar and a POS.
Of course there is something in there about killing Jews. What do you think the alt-right's solution is to prevent white genocide?

Everyone can read what the sign says, cockroach. There's nothing on it about killing Jews.
Why is it anyone else's fault but your own that you don't know the alt-right's solution to avoiding white genocide?
The discussion is about what's actually on the sign, cockroach, not what you imagine is the agenda of the alt-right.
I know what their solution is. Are you saying you don't?

Think I'm gonna unsubscribe. This has gotten down to the level of a couple of 3 year olds fighting in a sandbox.

I'll bet you will still be harping on this 2 weeks from now.

If you contards are still lying about it- we will still be pointing out the lies.

Will you still be lying about it 2 weeks from now?
I haven't even been discussing it, but several cockroaches on your side keep trying to drag me back into it.

LOL- typical Trumpster- can't even take personal responsibility for your own posts.
I know you would like to keep ruminating over your pathetic little victory for the next 12 months, but some of us are done discussing it.
Well fine, then own up to it. Admit that it's bullshit and that you're an imbecile for falling for it without bothering to research if it was even true or not.

And by the way, Forney Johnston is still dead.

Not only is Forney still valiantly hanging on in his heroic struggle to remain dead -- he's been waging that struggle since his own funeral in 1913, even maintaining his deadness crusade when Oscar Underwood tried to masquerade as a dead man during a political convention held on some wet trolley tracks in Wisconsin a month after the election was already over.

Doesn't sound like a plan that had much of a chance. :uhh:

"Own up to it" indeed. This is Fingerboy, who posted to me when I first got here, "I re-read your post and revised my response, not that I give a flying fuck". That's about as close as it gets for this loser.

Calling half the electorate "racists" is sure to be a winner for your party.
You know? Good point bripat.... I'm going to rethink the smarts of trying to wake them up. Let them go into the 2018 and the 2020 calling half the nation racist...

We have gone from a Russian under every rock to now the KKK around every corner...in less than one month
:lmao:
Proceed morons :badgrin:

We all watch the Trumpster morons proceed........

anti-racist-protesters-outnumbered-white-supremacists-10-to-1-at-a-racist-rally-in-georgia-1461447954.jpg
They are telling the truth.

Why am I not surprised that you support the White Supremacists?

And another typical Trumpster.

So if a white supremacist said "the sky is blue," and I agreed that it is, I would be "supporting the White Supremacists?"

Sleazy smears like that are why you are correctly labeled a douche bag.

So if some bullshit blogger posted a picture of a Klan march in Wisconsin in December of 1924 and claimed it was a picture of a political convention that had run its course six months earlier a thousand miles away, and you agreed that it was and even started a thread to that effect, that would make you --- what?

You are lying again.

I never lie..

All you do is lie.

Read more: This Supreme Court Justice Was a KKK Member | Smart News | Smithsonian
Give the gift of Smithsonian magazine for only $12! Give the gift of Smithsonian

You are lying again.

I never lie..

All you do is lie.

Quoting your article:

Reporter Ray Sprigle’s investigation of Black’s links to the Klan revealed that he joined the organization in September 1923 and resigned almost two years later, in July 1925.

'resigned...in July 1925'

This Supreme Court Justice had at one time been a KKK member- as usual you are lying- FDR never appointed a KKK member to the Supreme Court.

And why bother with analogies when we have the alt-right saying diversity equals white genocide and they want to kill Jews -- and you agree with them.

Analogies are required to show you cockroaches how stupid you are. Unfortunately, it takes a certain minimal intelligence to understand the analogy. Snowflakes obviously can't even pass that bar.

There's nothing about killing Jews in the photo, douche bag. Just admit you're a shameless liar and a POS.
Of course there is something in there about killing Jews. What do you think the alt-right's solution is to prevent white genocide?

Everyone can read what the sign says, cockroach. There's nothing on it about killing Jews.
Why is it anyone else's fault but your own that you don't know the alt-right's solution to avoiding white genocide?
The discussion is about what's actually on the sign, cockroach, not what you imagine is the agenda of the alt-right.

Yep- what is on the sign is the rallying cry of the White Supremacists- which you applaud.

images

The Democrat Party: they were against melanin before they were for it.

The Democratic Party- we elect people of all colors to be President.

The GOP- we elect people who tacitly endorse white supremacists to be President

LOL- still promoting that lie?

Still pissed off that America elected a Democrat- and an African American- to be President?

images

BTW.....there is no such word as 'whigged.'

But there is of 'imbecile.'

I looked it up....your picture was the definition.

LOL how cute- PC boy tried to insult me?

Meanwhile- you must be soooo happy to have a white President back in the White House.....
images

Only half-heads judge folks by the color of their skin.

Raise your paw.

Democrats elect persons to be President regardless of whether they are white or black.

Republicans....well.........

Yeah FDR dislike Jews so much he appointed a Jew to be a Supreme Court justice.....

Felix Frankfurter

Henry Morgenthau was hardly FDR’s only Jewish friend and close associate. He relied on the advice and support of Louis Brandeis, Felix Frankfurter,Samuel Rosenman, David Lilienthal, Barnard Baruch, Nathan Straus, Herbert Lehman, Benjamin Cohen and David Dubinsky;the list could go on.

As Howard Sachar writes in “A History of the Jews in America,” “Four or five thousand Jews operated at various echelons of government during the 1930s,” a complete change from the past. Roosevelt encouraged the recruitment of Jewish talent, and he was often vilified for it. I remember his being called “Roosenfelt” by the true anti-Semites of his time. No wonder Jews supported him overwhelmingly at the polls.

Yeah FDR dislike Jews so much he appointed a Jew to be a Supreme Court justice.....

Felix Frankfurter

Henry Morgenthau was hardly FDR’s only Jewish friend and close associate. He relied on the advice and support of Louis Brandeis, Felix Frankfurter,Samuel Rosenman, David Lilienthal, Barnard Baruch, Nathan Straus, Herbert Lehman, Benjamin Cohen and David Dubinsky;the list could go on.

As Howard Sachar writes in “A History of the Jews in America,” “Four or five thousand Jews operated at various echelons of government during the 1930s,” a complete change from the past. Roosevelt encouraged the recruitment of Jewish talent, and he was often vilified for it. I remember his being called “Roosenfelt” by the true anti-Semites of his time. No wonder Jews supported him overwhelmingly at the polls.
in the 1920s and 1930w, every antisemite in New York had a Jewish lawyer.

Forum List

Back