🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Liberals Around the World Want to Eliminate the White Race

America no bones about it...politics in America is straight race based and has been pushed that way by leftist on campus and Democratic Party for a long time. If your white...the left wants to eliminate you. The left will defend illegals that kill innocent people, they will defend BLM under the lie of police abuse and misconduct, they will defend places like South Africa when there is a push for white genocide. If your a liberal and white...and you vote Democrat...you doom your grandchildren. I have no guilt for shit! Your vote should be based strictly on race. 90% of blacks vote Democrat. Time for whites to vote 90% Republican.
Julius Malema Is Talking About Killing White People Again [Video] – 2oceansvibe.com
Liberals don't give two shits about skin color.

But yeah, Regressives have made their opinions about whites quite clear, and white Regressives are so consumed by White Guilt and self-loathing that they welcome any payback that their actions will create.

Here's the funny part:
White Regressives somehow think they'll be immune from the payback.

:laugh:

America no bones about it...politics in America is straight race based and has been pushed that way by leftist on campus and Democratic Party for a long time. If your white...the left wants to eliminate you. The left will defend illegals that kill innocent people, they will defend BLM under the lie of police abuse and misconduct, they will defend places like South Africa when there is a push for white genocide. If your a liberal and white...and you vote Democrat...you doom your grandchildren. I have no guilt for shit! Your vote should be based strictly on race. 90% of blacks vote Democrat. Time for whites to vote 90% Republican.
Julius Malema Is Talking About Killing White People Again [Video] – 2oceansvibe.com
They probably just want to end our control or rule over the rest of them.

If things were reversed what would you want? You’d want to mix with them and turn the country more light skinned. Strength in numbers.

But we have all the money, power and control

The Democratic Whites are the very people who want to keep Uncle Tom under their thumb with promises. Do the Kennedy's live in a black or white neighborhood? Do they send their children to public or private institutions? Are those private institutions mainly filled with white or black students? What they what others to do is not what they apply to themselves.

Oh Bedelia, Would you please bring me another mint julep and see that Jedidiah drives Mark to the movie theater... As I was saying Mayor Smith, I'm happy I've been able to provide jobs for minorities ---- just so long as they don't move in nextdoor...

Forum List

Back